Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 645 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 16105

Thread: Suntup Editions

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Did I miss something or the shipping cost is not mentionned? What about international orders?
    All shipping is excluded in the price. International shipping is available.
    Thanks, but that doesnt tell me anything that I didnt guess so far
    Sorry, I don't know the prices for international.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In all of the INCREDIBLE EXCITEMENT of this, EOTD Portfolio owners, don't forget this info included in the link:

Important: If you would like to match your number and/or letter, you must submit this form no later than 9PM Pacific on Friday, February 9th. You will receive a reply back with a private order link on Saturday, February 10th no later than 12PM Pacific to pre-order your matching number and/or letter.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is that Misery matching form: https://suntup.press/matching-misery/

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

This puts to an end the hand-wringing indecision I was having over PS Pub's THE TOMMYKNOCKERS...I can't afford both and vastly prefer this LE of MISERY for both content and production, so I can now gladly put that indecision to bed. I was hoping someday someone would do a limited of MISERY...this looks to be an absolutely incredible realization of that wish. Just need to decide which MISERY edition (Gift or #d) to opt for...so more hand-wringing for at least a few more days.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Wow. Congrats, Paul! How amazingly cool. Very happy for you and your press. Gotta have a numbered one of these! On that.. it sounds like most, if not all, of the 185 "available" will more than likely be already spoken for by owners (or brand new purchasers) of the EOTD Portfolio? Is that correct?

Ron

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Epic. Amazing. New benchmark set...

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    Why is no one talking about the penguin? I seriously want one of those! Along with a numbered edition

I hadn't previously gotten the EOTD portfolio only because I don't have the disposable income for everything. I had to opt out of Rebound because I couldn't swing IT. However, I REALLY want this. If I am reading everyone's comments correctly, if I buy EOTD I will get an early link for Misery? Or is this for people who have already bought it? I did go back and read the email carefully and it looks as if you can still purchase EOTD and get an early link but I need someone to 'splain please before I spend the extra $$
    Thank you.

As I uderstand... people who bought numbers 1-185 od EOTD will be first to match their number... then MAYBE those with higher numbers - because EOTD portfolio was limited to 300.

I have no idea how much did sell
    Ah, thank you. If someone told me that less than 185 EOTD's sold right now I would go buy one. I'm afraid there aren't going to be many numbered editions left after everyone matches. Rightfully so.
    You have until tomorrow evening at 9PM PST to order a EOTD Portfolio. There are still numbers below 185 available. So you can get one and get Misery before that deadline. Hope this helps.
    is it confirmed that numbers lower than 185 are available?

BTW shipping portfolio Europe is $110 :/
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why is no one talking about the penguin? I seriously want one of those! Along with a numbered edition

I hadn't previously gotten the EOTD portfolio only because I don't have the disposable income for everything. I had to opt out of Rebound because I couldn't swing IT. However, I REALLY want this. If I am reading everyone's comments correctly, if I buy EOTD I will get an early link for Misery? Or is this for people who have already bought it? I did go back and read the email carefully and it looks as if you can still purchase EOTD and get an early link but I need someone to 'splain please before I spend the extra $$
    Thank you.

As I uderstand... people who bought numbers 1-185 od EOTD will be first to match their number... then MAYBE those with higher numbers - because EOTD portfolio was limited to 300.

I have no idea how much did sell
    Ah, thank you. If someone told me that less than 185 EOTD's sold right now I would go buy one. I'm afraid there aren't going to be many numbered editions left after everyone matches. Rightfully so.
    You have until tomorrow evening at 9PM PST to order a EOTD Portfolio. There are still numbers below 185 available. So you can get one and get Misery before that deadline. Hope this helps.
    is it confirmed that numbers lower than 185 are available?

BTW shipping portfolio Europe is $110 :/

They were available about 30 minutes ago when I got one, but I'll be surprised if they last.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm, so if you order an EOTD today, will you be told immediately what # you are getting? I didn't know until mine arrived, so if you don't know before hand, how can you match your number? Just asking for those who don't already have one.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hmmm, so if you order an EOTD today, will you be told immediately what # you are getting? I didn't know until mine arrived, so if you don't know before hand, how can you match your number? Just asking for those who don't already have one.
    I need to know this as well. ASAP please!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I need to know this as well. ASAP please!
    I'm trying to get answers on that as well.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

When I ordered mine there was a space that read, "number not known, just ordered portfolio". I checked that and submitted the form. Hope it works!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    When I ordered mine there was a space that read, "number not known, just ordered portfolio". I checked that and submitted the form. Hope it works!

Same here.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Anyone have insight into the "highly limited" limitation of the Gift Edition? 500? 750? 1000? More...?

Country
    Country Flag

Here is an update:
    "PLEASE ALSO NOTE: We cannot provide you with any specific number that you will receive below 185. The inventory in the web store is set to the exact number of available copies that are below 185, so when it says sold out, then there are no more. When you receive the private pre-order link, you will be provided with your #."

Any order today or tomorrow will be under 185. Just make sure you fill out the form after purchase and select "number not known, just ordered portfolio".
    Link: https://suntup.press/matching-misery/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Anyone have insight into the "highly limited" limitation of the Gift Edition? 500? 750? 1000? More...?
    Guessing under 500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

<<<<<< Just joined the EOTD Portfolio club.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Seriously considering getting the signed/numbered edition... for the first time since I've been collecting King.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

By the way, those who order portfolios won’t be disappointed. They’re beautiful!

Country
    Country Flag

The Lettered Misery (IMO) is right up there, if not above, the "Coffin" The Stand. I imagine Paul is pretty overwhelmed with comments/requests/inquiries today!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Seriously considering getting the signed/numbered edition... for the first time since I've been collecting King.
    You won't be sorry!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    <<<<<< Just joined the EOTD Portfolio club.

Same

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

shit... my wife will kill me
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    The Lettered Misery (IMO) is right up there, if not above, the "Coffin" The Stand. I imagine Paul is pretty overwhelmed with comments/requests/inquiries today!
    This!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 645 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast