Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 766 1266 ... LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    George Beahm also published the entire list of Regulators Checks in one issue of Phantasmagoria a few years back.
    Magazine, book?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    George Beahm also published the entire list of Regulators Checks in one issue of Phantasmagoria a few years back.
    Magazine, book?
    It was a newsletter that Beahm put out irregularly to keep fans up to date on Stephen King news. I may have my time lines out of whack a bit but I believe George did it to fill the void when Castle Rock ceased publication. Many issues were quite good and informative. I've still got my complete set. I'll dig them out in the next few days and provide more info if people are interested.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on your recent acquisitions, guys.

Bev, how about showing us that American Vampire #1 inscribed by King?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys and Lenny thats a great book, i love Glenn's issustrations!

Also Ari what is that book you posted??? It looks great!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It was a newsletter that Beahm put out irregularly to keep fans up to date on Stephen King news. I may have my time lines out of whack a bit but I believe George did it to fill the void when Castle Rock ceased publication. Many issues were quite good and informative. I've still got my complete set. I'll dig them out in the next few days and provide more info if people are interested.
    The final issue was published as a trade paperback, if memory serves.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Received today:

INCREDIBLE BOOK!

And the best illustration:

Beautiful, Ari! I loved that one even before I knew it was Whelan.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Also Ari what is that book you posted??? It looks great!
    A LOVECRAFT RETROSPECTIVE - ARTISTS INSPIRED BY H.P. LOVECRAFT

Introduction by Harlan Ellison. A LOVECRAFT RETROSPECTIVE: Artists
    Inspired by H.P. Lovecraft Centipede, 2008. As New in As New Dustjacket.
    HC, 12x16, 400 pages. Issued in a trade hardcover edition of 1000 copies.
    The "A-list" of fantasy artists have convened to pay tribute to macabre pulp
    master H.P. Lovecraft in this enormous illustrated collection. H.R. Giger, Mike
    Mignola, John Jude Palencar, John Howe, Frank Frazetta, and Bernie
    Wrightson are just a few of the artists who's imaginations were fired by
    Lovecraft's otherworldly prose and whose work is presented here. With over
    360 awesome illustrations and 30 fold-out pages, this massive tome is
    bursting with the electrifying horror of the Cthulhu, the Necronomicon and more!
    This cloth-bound edition comes in a slipcase. US$ 395.00.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool thanks for that

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll dig them out in the next few days and provide more info if people are interested.
    I'd like to see them.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

As would I. I have one of them...issue 7 from March of 1998.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I was a subscriber of Phantasmagoria for several years and I think I own a complete set as well (that would be for sale if anyone is interested!).

Don't also forget other King fan-zines from the 90's, SKIN (Stephen King Information Network) of which John Thornburn (chao-consultants) published as a complete set in limited edition form, as well as The Red Letter newsletter and some other very short lived ones (King's Crypt, HorrorFest News and of course the King parody newsletter Castle Schlock published by the late Ray Rexer).

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

the complete list is in PHANTASMAGORIA #4,MARCH '97,pages 22-30.ill post specific ones if you like.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    the complete list is in PHANTASMAGORIA #4,MARCH '97,pages 22-30.ill post specific ones if you like.
    Page shots would be nice.
    TIA.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How cool!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess I'm going to have to dig out my copies and reread them.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received for free Black Hills (Dan Simmons)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I guess I'm going to have to dig out my copies and reread them.

John
    I think you would enjoy doing that. It is a real trip down memory lane. Ahhh.....the good old days!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I haven't read through my Phantasmagorias for ages - might be time, John - you're right.

And congrats, Ari!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I was a subscriber of Phantasmagoria for several years and I think I own a complete set as well (that would be for sale if anyone is interested!).

Don't also forget other King fan-zines from the 90's, SKIN (Stephen King Information Network) of which John Thornburn (chao-consultants) published as a complete set in limited edition form, as well as The Red Letter newsletter and some other very short lived ones (King's Crypt, HorrorFest News and of course the King parody newsletter Castle Schlock published by the late Ray Rexer).
    I've been wondering where you were, man! Welcome back!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Lenny is on a distinguished road Lenny's Avatar

Don't know but these padded walls are NICE.
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

WOOHOO!!!

Just received this today from my new best friend in the world...TITO.
    Tom (Tito) was kind enough to pick this up for me, have it signed, then package it better than anyone could ever hope for and send it across the pond to me here in Alabama. My first ever UK edition of any book and it rocks.

Thank you Tom!!!!!
    Need first editions of:
    1.Carrie
    2.Salem's Lot
    3.The Shining
    4.Night Shift
    5.THE PASSAGE uncorrected proof

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem, im glad your happy with it

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Lenny, that's one gorgeous book! Congratulations!

sk

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Lenny - Yuppers, very very cool, indeed!

Tito - super cool of you to help out!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks nice!

Few freebies & rarities coming my way... about Stephen King & Bernard Werber.
    Next month should be rich in freebies too :-)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 766 1266 ... LastLast