Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 645 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 7,976 to 8,000 of 16102

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I know why I didn't get the package. My dog scared off the mailman.

I have four packages being delivered today. Informed Delivery states "Animal Interference" as the reason the packages weren't delivered.

It looks like he's spending the afternoon indoors.
    No way! It said that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM has a spectacular aura about NiceM's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I have four packages being delivered today. Informed Delivery states "Animal Interference" as the reason the packages weren't delivered.

How big is your dog?
    Looking for SubPress Lettered:Farseer Trilogy; Shadow of the Wind, Angel's Game, Prisoner of Heaven
    Looking for Centipede Press S/L: Dracula

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

My Brother just got in from out of town.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    No way! It said that??
    It says "Delivery Date Unknown" and "Alert - Delivery Exception, Animal Interference."
    Dec 21, 2019 at 11:22 am

Quote Originally Posted by NiceM View Post

How big is your dog?
    25 pounds. He looks bigger because of the fur. He's a good watch dog. A bit too good perhaps.

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Luckily the packages were being delivered by my regular mailperson. They do my side of the street first. With the dog inside they just delivered the packages while delivering mail to the other side of the street.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Brother has arrived 2 days early!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That's a great looking dog.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just got my copy of Brother. Curious what others think.

I probably missed this conversation a long time ago but why are the numbered only slipcased and not tray?

seeking: anything DT#246, Strange Weather (CD)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post

I probably missed this conversation a long time ago but why are the numbered (at these prices) only slipcased and not tray?

Horns has been the only book to have a different type of case on the non king Suntup line. If you’ve been following things you’ll see why the prices are what they are. Paul puts together a great product.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

I probably missed this conversation a long time ago but why are the numbered (at these prices) only slipcased and not tray?

Horns has been the only book to have a different type of case on the non king Suntup line. If you’ve been following things you’ll see why the prices are what they are. Paul puts together a great product.
    Yes. And Brother is the lowest priced numbered edition.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He does indeed. Could not agree more. Fantastic. Was wondering about traycase and the decision process. Ha! Couldn't remember.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

He does indeed. Could not agree more. Fantastic. Was wondering about traycase. Ha.

Maybe to help differentiate between lettered and numbered or some cost savings, however minor.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I really don't mind that it's in a slip case. The quality of the cases are great but of course the quality of the books is outstanding.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I really don't mind that it's in a slip case. The quality of the cases are great but of course the quality of the books is outstanding.
    Agreed. The boards feel amazing. And fit the plot of the story to a tee. "Feels" like the story!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I probably missed this conversation a long time ago but why are the numbered only slipcased and not tray?

A few numbered Suntup have been slip no?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IAL, RB, The road, Brother - all have been slipcased
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    That’s what I thought

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I am curious that in your original quote it states “only Slipcased”, yet in other people’s copies it has “at these prices” in parentheses.

Country
    Country Flag

Ok. Misunderstanding. Thought process went like this:

1. Badass book
    2. This book is expensive and nice. I want to protect it as much as possible.
    3. Wish it had a traycase to do so.
    4. I wonder why Paul only goes with slips (other than Horns)
    5. I am sure there was a reason (money going to book instead of case most likely) but I can't remember. I'll ask.

Said cost in original post instead of value.

Whew! Ha! Hope that clarifies things.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I for one would be willing to pay extra for a more lavish enclosure.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    The Haunting of Hill House too.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That's a great looking dog.
    Thanks. He's a remarkable dog.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m good with the numbered editions being in slipcases. I’d rather not increase the prices any further since I’m trying to stay with all of them. However, I would like to see something on the spine of the slipcases for presentation purposes on my shelf. Some do have a title or a symbol (RB), it’s the blank ones (HoHH, TR) that I kind of wish had something on that side.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I second that. I like to display my books with the slipcase spine facing out, provided there is some kind of text or marking on it.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I can see that as well. But since most have not had anything on the spine, I have it so the book faces out and I am OK with that. Unless it's a case like Horns, I will probably continue to do that
    because I don't want to switch now with so many books already that way. Even if Paul does do something on the slipcase spine, I will probably keep facing the books out to keep it the same.
    But that's just me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 645 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 420 ... LastLast