Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2024 KingCon Convention

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default 2024 KingCon Convention

Hello everyone, i cannot figure out how to make a new thread / post so putting this here. In 2019 I had the idea of a Stephen King Convention. I started the process and Covid shut me down before I got anywhere. Well about a year and a half ago... I started the process again. I announced it yesterday and many of you have probably seen it already. It crashed the servers. Over and over. We had to call the LINQ (where it is being held) and beg for a larger hall to house more people. I have worked more hours at this than anything else in my life I think. Its all non profit and everything is going back into the venue via guest, prizes you name it. I asked some to help me along the way and now have about 7 other AMAZING people putting in the work to help me make my dream a reality. King Con 2024 is happening and from October 24-27 in Las Vegas Nevada!!! We have SO many huge guests on board and YES King is totally aware of this... I am hoping to see if he will be involved to some capacity. We were SO scared we would have to cancel and use my sponsorship to just pay the hotel penalties! lol I started to safe money and am the major sponsor (and others are jumping in now to sponsor it too which is so exciting!) as we had to have some stuff backed in order to do it. WELL.. we are going to sell out. I hope anyone here that want to go comes It will be amazing I promise you. I will do my best to make it a time to remember. Here is the website to register! https://www.pcldltr.com/kingcon/?fbc...g5vl6rU9Y-64MQ
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds awesome. Short notice for me though and I won’t be able to make it. Hope all have a great time and post some pics from the event!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Sounds awesome. Short notice for me though and I won’t be able to make it. Hope all have a great time and post some pics from the event!
    It's October of 2024...next year.
    Plenty of time to plan!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Plenty of time to plan!
    TONS OF TIME. WE are near sold out so dont wait... Its over a year away!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Plenty of time to plan!
    Well, hell. Guess I should read a bit closer. Nice, I will have to get on it.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2024 KingCon Convention

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure it will be a great time

Country
    Country Flag

FYI: Tickets sold out in 12 hours. We are now going through the requests for tickets to confrim them all. We will have more to release it seems at this time.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

After negotiations with the LINQ Hotel over the past couple days...we are NOW able to expand. More tickets to be released on the website this Friday.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That is really cool Kris. Congrats. I mean that.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We need some excitement here. I'm looking forward to attending. Their site is starting to announce a great list of artists and guests.

Country
    Country Flag

It's true. We are near sold out for the second time. We have some BIG NEWS to come too. We will be doing a raffle to raise some money for the big names we want. TONS of signed books... I will share here in case anyone wants to help up out... thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It all sounds very exciting for those attending, but personally feel rather distanced from it as not attending.

I was looking at some of my bits and bobs from palavercon grab bag from a couple of decades back, and got me wondering, any plans for a goody bag that people can purchase from afar?
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really, REALLY would love to attend but sadly it's just impossible for me. Our current situation in Argentina is awful with worst perspectives than ever in my life before. Can't wait to know more about the guests but I won't be able to be there.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Goody bags would be a great idea!

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You can find all the latest info on our webpage:

https://www.kingconinfo.com/
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, the anticipation is killing me!

Country
    Country Flag

Im so excited to share this... Wow time is here. What can I say? The committee has come through with some bangers. Plus a kind soul or two who wants to remain anonymous to donate some amazing things to our cause.... We have LETTEREDS, SIGNED LIMITEDS, ARTIST EDITIONS, GIFT EDITIONS, ORIGINAL ARTWORK, TWO FREE CON TICKETS and the LIST GOES ON.

WAFFLE TIME IS HERE. How does it work? Simple. One ticket to our Waffle is only $25USD. With some price breaks:
    One (1) ticket - $25
    Five (5) tickets - $100
    Sixteen (16) tickets - $250
    Thirty five (35) tickets - $500

How do you pay? Please send the money to the KingCon PayPal: indyeditions@gmail.com and add 5% if you want to use G&S or otherwise please use F&F. Once received you will be assigned numbers for each ticket you buy. If you want to know the numbers shoot me a message after you pay and I'll insert your name in the Excel file and give you them.

How long will this run? April 30th will be the DRAW!!! We will use the online random wheel spinner many others use to create a random winner for each item. I will go live at 330pm New York City time to draw THE WINNERS!!

Some questions? Sure....
    Can you win more than once? YES you can. Will there be more items added? YES. What are the odds of wining? That will depend on the amount of tickets sold. What about shipping of the item? Shipping will be covered by the Con wherever you live! Do you have to go to the Con to buy and win? NO.. anyone can buy tickets and win a prize! What is this for? We wanted to charge as little as possible for the Con BUT want bigger talent and they don't come cheap. So, we are working to raise money to secure the bigger names to be there. Is there anything else I need to know? I don't think so but sound off in the comments and I'll answer them best I can or alternatively you can private message me.

Please don't forget... everything you donate/merch you buy/sponsorships/etc.... ALL WILL GO BACK INTO THE CON. It doesn't even go to paying our rooms or flights. Our sole pay for working on this are two free tickets each. We want it bigger and we want it better. Please believe me when I say we want only the best possible Convention for you guys. Thank you so much from the bottom Of our hearts!! 🫶

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    WAFFLE TIME IS HERE. How does it work? Simple. One ticket to our Waffle is only $25USD.
    Maybe this is an Elmer Fudd impersonation?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    WAFFLE TIME IS HERE. How does it work? Simple. One ticket to our Waffle is only $25USD.
    Nope. We had to call it something other than Raffle as Facebook Bots will take it down on us. I hope you get a ticket... there are over 7k in books and artwork to give away!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Nope. We had to call it something other than Raffle as Facebook Bots will take it down on us. I hope you get a ticket... there are over 7k in books and artwork to give away!!

LOL, Facebook is screwy sometimes!

Country
    Country Flag

LOTS Of new goodies!! King has approved Dollar Baby showings at the convention! Mick Garris has signed on to speak and meet the attendees!! MORE TO COME and check out the website! LOTS Of guests have been added!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread