Comments for: Firestarter - Lettered

+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Do we know how many of these 26 lettered editions are still with us and who of us here might own copies? I would love to know how many are out there to find.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    Comments
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

26. There has been no evidence-other than anecdotal to believe otherwise. As far as who here owns one or more copies, that is hard to say. One or two of the owners are obvious, but others are much harder to "guess" at. A scrupulous reading of 90,000 posts, or time spent doing the proper "Search(s)" reveals a few owners-but certainly doesn't ascertain where all 26 copies reside.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Comments

I own the letter S

Last edited by needfulthings; 10-13-2014 at 10:46 PM.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    26. There has been no evidence-other than anecdotal to believe otherwise. As far as who here owns one or more copies, that is hard to say. One or two of the owners are obvious, but others are much harder to "guess" at. A scrupulous reading of 90,000 posts, or time spent doing the proper "Search(s)" reveals a few owners-but certainly doesn't ascertain where all 26 copies reside.
    That's good. I thought that some had been destroyed over the years in fires (ironically). Those were just rumors then?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    That's good. I thought that some had been destroyed over the years in fires (ironically). Those were just rumors then?
    Well, if memory serves, there is a somewhat substantiated rumor that one was lost in the WTC disaster. It's referred to in a thread around here somewhere, but I don't recall which. Maybe that is what you're thinking?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Comments
    My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Well, if memory serves, there is a somewhat substantiated rumor that one was lost in the WTC disaster. It's referred to in a thread around here somewhere, but I don't recall which. Maybe that is what you're thinking?
    I don't recall where I read/heard about the rumor. I think it was well before 9/11 though.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, that rumor predates 9/11.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    Comments
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I don't recall where I read/heard about the rumor. I think it was well before 9/11 though.
    Actually the rumor was proven false. There is no evidence whatsoever that one or two copies were destroyed by the 9/11 attacks on the WTC.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

Comments
    My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

There was a lettered Firestarter for sale some years ago and the seller alluded to that copy was one of "ONLY" 25 lettered Firestarters. The 26th, ironically, was destroyed in a fire -- at least that's what the advertisement said. There was no reference to anything 9/11-related. I think everyone knows where copy "B" is located, lol!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

Comments
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone has the ISBN of the book?

Thanks
    Wanted list:
    Ubris