Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 714 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

San Francisco De California, Cusco, Peru, Peru
    My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

We are! I need to stop looking for the like button though

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I do that alot. ASOIAF is now one of my favorite series too, and it's not even done yet.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Demon of the Prim Yeah Sure Whatever is on a distinguished road Yeah Sure Whatever's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I Really like it too

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

who is your favorite character?
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Guardian of the Beam alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto is a jewel in the rough alkanto's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Woot Woot! We're converting everyone!
    You guys seriously have no idea how lucky luck you are that you are just finding the series now! I've been waiting 5+ years for Dance with Dragons, and before that it was 3 or so before Feast for Crows came out. It's so frustrating....most of the books I read now either regularly release books almost yearly, or are finished already and will have no new installments. This wait is killing me....

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I got lucky with The Dark Tower series as well, unlike my poor husband who read them all as they came out (probably not the first one though!)

My Mood
    Breezy

yes, that seriously sucks. I've only been waiting for a year, and it is too much.

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I know its quite a difference series, but I love the Sookie Stackhouse novels and the only thing worse than having to wait is getting a new book in a year and its only 1/3 of the way done

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Woot Woot! We're converting everyone!
    You're welcome.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Gunslinger Apprentice ErinPatricia is on a distinguished road ErinPatricia's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

Ghost Tree.

Its fabulous. The author is one of my favorite local musicians, and this is his third book. I honestly dont know which I love more, his books or his music.
    http://www.billdeasy.com/novelswholepage.html
    I lurk, therefore I am.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Club Dumas by Arturo Pérez-Reverte

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll be starting the graphic novel The Lost Girls in a couple days. I tried to see if anyone in this forum had posted anything about it, but it came back with many obscure posts I didn't want to weed through. I'm curious because it's about the sex lives of Wendy Darling, Alice in Wonderland, and Dorothy from Wizard of OZ. Has anyone read this?

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    I'll be starting the graphic novel The Lost Girls in a couple days. I tried to see if anyone in this forum had posted anything about it, but it came back with many obscure posts I didn't want to weed through. I'm curious because it's about the sex lives of Wendy Darling, Alice in Wonderland, and Dorothy from Wizard of OZ. Has anyone read this?
    I have. It isn't bad, but wasn't as good as I expected it to be.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Hey Chris nice to see you again man!

I'm reading State of Fear by Michael Crichton

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

Quote Originally Posted by Mordred Deschain View Post
    Hey Chris nice to see you again man!

I'm reading State of Fear by Michael Crichton
    Hello there!

I've not read State of Fear. Crichton books are kind of hit or miss for me. I either really like them, or can't finish them.

the new Mr. Amy Pond! Mordred Deschain is on a distinguished road Mordred Deschain's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

well I've only read 1 so far. death eaters i think. same story as the 13th warrior.

The Tardis (Time And Relative Dimension(s) In Space) duh!

My Mood
    In Love
    Country
    Country Flag

I liked the 13th Warrior

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OchrisO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by haunted.lunchbox View Post
    I have. It isn't bad, but wasn't as good as I expected it to be.
    I don't expect too much.

My Mood
    Breezy

If you like that, HL, check out Grimm's Fairy Tales.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Still on "Deep Six" by Clive Cussler.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Almost done with The Passage. Best book I've read in a while. I've been reading slow trying to savor it.

Also about halfway through my DT reread (currently about halfway through W&G)
    Sloth Love Chunk

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

In Your Dreams by Tom Holt

Death is Only a Door Emily will become famous soon enough Emily will become famous soon enough Emily's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished A Game of Thrones. I cannot get over how unbelievably awesome this book was. I want to punch myself for waiting so long to read it. I'm onto A Clash of Kings as soon as I get back from getting coffee. I can't wait to start. Thanks to JB and Chris for encouraging me to start it last week!
    I had my infatuations, but we both know in our hearts who is the sole love of my short, bright life.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hooray! It's sooooooooooooooo good! *cough cough..better than the Dark Tower..cough*
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I love, love, love the A Song of Ice and Fire series ... however, The Dark Tower series is sacred to me, and it will take something monumental to dethrone it from the top of my favorites-pyramid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 338 of 714 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 ... LastLast