Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 515 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast
Results 11,876 to 11,900 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Signed If It Bleeds - NF - only slight bending to top and bottom of spine. Pics available upon request.

725 shipped in the US, international at cost. PP friends and family or add 3%.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Charlie the Choo-Choo

Offering a fine copy of the UK limited edition of Charlie the Choo-choo with print. Asking for $ 175 OBO + shipping (Paypal F&F)
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Offering a fine copy of the UK limited edition of Charlie the Choo-choo with print. Asking for $ 175 OBO + shipping (Paypal F&F)
    Is it #157? I’m looking for this number to match my DT set
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Anyone out there looking to sell a SL copy of little sisters of eluria? Been looking on ebay and Abe’s but prices are too high.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoh21 View Post
    Anyone out there looking to sell a SL copy of little sisters of eluria? Been looking on ebay and Abe’s but prices are too high.
    There is a PC on ebay for $650 BIN, or make offer:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-DARK-TO...YAAOSwAmpe~5QC

Gunslinger Apprentice Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about Nemoh21 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That link is for song of Susannah not sister of eluria or am I missing something?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brainfart on my part. Sorry.

Brainfart on my part. Sorry.
    Oh no worries. Thanks for posting anyways. I’m tempted on that one too. Lol.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have LSOE S/L #1154 fine/fine condition, with a small Whelan Remarque. His doodle of the signup of the eye. $700 shipped USA , will ship others at cost.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    I'm afraid I can't tell as it's still factory sealed....feel like taking a gamble
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The copy I have of Salem’s lot is the gift edition, with no slipcase. Picture on front cover and only one first page , no illustrations elsewhere in book.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    I'm afraid I can't tell as it's still factory sealed....feel like taking a gamble
    I think you should 😂😂 the shrinkwrap isn’t good for the books, and I keep checking eBay and keep coming across sealed copies and screaming ‘OPEN IT AND TELL ME THE NUMBER!’ at the screen 😂😂
    Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is of interest to anyone...
    I have an original shipping box from Grant for Drawing of the three.
    Has the grant shipping sticker on it..drawing of the three is written in pen on the box.
    Has postage stamp dated June 1987...$1.94 special 4th class postage.
    I am not that much of a completist but I know some are. I don't want it but I can't bring myself to throw it out.
    I mean it's a King Darktower related item....not trash.
    If anyone is interested....send me an email at rrdunaway@outlook.com.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Not sure if this is of interest to anyone...
    I have an original shipping box from Grant for Drawing of the three.
    Has the grant shipping sticker on it..drawing of the three is written in pen on the box.
    Has postage stamp dated June 1987...$1.94 special 4th class postage.
    I am not that much of a completist but I know some are. I don't want it but I can't bring myself to throw it out.
    I mean it's a King Darktower related item....not trash.
    If anyone is interested....send me an email at rrdunaway@outlook.com.
    I wanted to clarify...I am not trying to sell this...it's Free.
    I'll put it in a box and mail it to you. If you wanna cover postage that's fine...if not...that's fine also.
    I just can't bring myself to throw it out.

It's gone...it's been claimed

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

That link is for song of Susannah not sister of eluria or am I missing something?
    DT VI S/L PC is my book and I'll accept $450 shipped. I'm only trying to clear what I owe to get my #'d one from Betts. Obviously the eBay price was in hopes of a bit extra.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

IMO $450 is a great deal.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE: ALL BOOKS SOLD!

Hi guys, I have a question for my fellow Dutch forum members (and perhaps our neighbours from Belgium and Germany).

I am looking to sell the last bunch of books from my collection. Nothing too rare, which paradoxically means that they are very hard to sell because the market for US King books is mostly the US itself... and our friends from the US can easily get the books from a local seller, without the hassle of high shipping costs and long delivery times.

So I was wondering if you guys know any other Dutch (or Belgian/German) collectors that are not on the forum but might be interested in these books?

I'm offering for sale:
    • a full set of DT books. The Gunslinger is a beautiful 2nd edition, volumes 2-4 are Grant 1sts (DOTT is signed by Phil Hale) and volumes 5-7 plus LSOE and TWTTKH are Artist Editions. All books are in very nice condition.
    • a set of Suntup Artist Gift Editions: Misery, Horns, Rosemary's Baby (2x, displaying both sides of the double-printed DJ), and I Am Legend. I also have Red Dragon and Fahrenheit 451 on order. I removed the shrink-wrap but other than that the books are in the condition I received them in from the publisher.

I also still have my US and UK Skeleton Crew proofs for sale, but the market for proofs seems to have shrunk so I don't have high hopes haha...

If you happen to know someone that might be interested, please let me know!! Please note that I will still happily sell these books to collectors from the US or elsewhere in the world... it's just that previous attempts have been unsuccessful so far...

Looking forward to hearing from... anyone! I'm open to offers. Pics available on request.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Michael,

I know the problem quite well :-).
    The only other Belgian collector that I know of (but I don't know him) is Sven Declerck. He is in Kris, Chad, Andy and James's FB group.
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

PM sent!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Hi Michael,

The only other Belgian collector that I know of (but I don't know him) is Sven Declerck. He is in Kris, Chad, Andy and James's FB group.
    Alas, I abandoned FB a long time ago ;-)

I did get some messages so we'll see what happens!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Hi guys, I have a question for my fellow Dutch forum members (and perhaps our neighbours from Belgium and Germany).

I am looking to sell the last bunch of books from my collection. Nothing too rare, which paradoxically means that they are very hard to sell because the market for US King books is mostly the US itself... and our friends from the US can easily get the books from a local seller, without the hassle of high shipping costs and long delivery times.

So I was wondering if you guys know any other Dutch (or Belgian/German) collectors that are not on the forum but might be interested in these books?

I'm offering for sale:
    • a full set of DT books. The Gunslinger is a beautiful 2nd edition, volumes 2-4 are Grant 1sts (DOTT is signed by Phil Hale) and volumes 5-7 plus LSOE and TWTTKH are Artist Editions. All books are in very nice condition.
    • a set of Suntup Artist Gift Editions: Misery, Horns, Rosemary's Baby (2x, displaying both sides of the double-printed DJ), and I Am Legend. I also have Red Dragon and Fahrenheit 451 on order. I removed the shrink-wrap but other than that the books are in the condition I received them in from the publisher.

I also still have my US and UK Skeleton Crew proofs for sale, but the market for proofs seems to have shrunk so I don't have high hopes haha...

If you happen to know someone that might be interested, please let me know!! Please note that I will still happily sell these books to collectors from the US or elsewhere in the world... it's just that previous attempts have been unsuccessful so far...

Looking forward to hearing from... anyone! I'm open to offers. Pics available on request.
    Sent PM
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to hear that you selling these books!
    I also have a lot of DT for sale

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    PM sent!
    PM also sent...

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Hi Michael,

Alas, I abandoned FB a long time ago ;-)

I did get some messages so we'll see what happens!
    If you want, myself, James or Kris or Chad would be happy to post your books for sale on the FB group and act as intermediaries if that helps. Just drop one of us a PM...
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry guys, I had some errands to take care of so I was unable to update my post but all books are SOLD. I was actually surprised by how many messages I received thank you, everyone!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 476 of 515 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 474 475 476 477 478 486 ... LastLast