Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 714 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 ... LastLast
Results 16,776 to 16,800 of 17826

Thread: What are you currently reading?

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

really his 80's work? NICE at least with his new one he'll remember writing it lol. and i'm still am reading Centaur Aisle i've been reading almost a chapter a day but there were days this week i didn't read at all because i was just to damn tired from work. so i may read some tonight. i'm i think nearly 100 pages into it now i believe.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm rereading The Ceremonies by T.E.D. Klein. His are stories that get even better the second time around; that low key drive to finish the book is gone and one can enjoy the details at a leisurely pace.

If you're not familiar -- and this is just how I would describe him-- if you can imagine King, Straub and Charles Grant all rolled into one, you'd get Klein.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I just finished reading The Troop by Nick Cutter which I didn't find scary....more disturbing. I'm about to start The Fireman by Joe Hill that somehow I completely missed when it first came out.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reading Heath Shaped Box. Then looking for a real page turner. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Dean Koontz - Intensity. You'll read it one sitting if you can set three uninterrupted hours aside.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Reading Heath Shaped Box. Then looking for a real page turner. Anyone?

Short and sweet and terrifying? Try The Deep by Nick Cutter.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Started The Turn of the Key a few days ago for my second October read. After that I'm hoping to get to Lore.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Started The Turn of the Key a few days ago for my second October read. After that I'm hoping to get to Lore.
    What ever happened to your book? I totally forgot I even ordered it

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually getting ready to send out another update soon. I finally received my editorial notes so now the process of applying them begins!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Kraken has a spectacular aura about Kraken has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished children of time by Adrian Tchaikovsky after some positive comments here.
    Had it on my shelf for over a year as I’m sure I read somewhere it was YA. Really enjoyed it.
    Also recently finished brother by Ania ahlborn which I also enjoyed.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky. Excellent read!!
    A cross between IT and The Stand!
    Chbosky pays homage to SK, even in the credits.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Jeez, that doesn't raise expectations.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope it is good, ordered a signed copy
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I just started it!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I just started it!
    Becca should I get it?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41 has a spectacular aura about ratchet41's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

well Other than Centaur Aisle by Piers Anthony which i've been reading here and there which is why i haven't finished it yet, though i am more than halfway done with i'm also reading Elton John's New Bio called ME that i bought the other day.on that one i'm only on Chapter 1 as i haven't picked it up to read all that much

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got to read a book for school. There were a few options on the list that are on my to read list like House of Sand and Fog, 1984, and No Country For Old Men, but considering the subjects for our essay, I'm going to reread Crime and Punishment instead. I've been wanting to read this really nice leatherbound edition I've had. I couldn't find much on the quality of this translation, but it seems it's competent. I only read the Constance Garnett translation which a lot of people are sour on so I'm hoping I'll enjoy this version.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I've got to read a book for school. There were a few options on the list that are on my to read list like House of Sand and Fog, 1984, and No Country For Old Men, but considering the subjects for our essay, I'm going to reread Crime and Punishment instead. I've been wanting to read this really nice leatherbound edition I've had. I couldn't find much on the quality of this translation, but it seems it's competent. I only read the Constance Garnett translation which a lot of people are sour on so I'm hoping I'll enjoy this version.
    Would love to see your Leatherbound Crime & Punishment if you get a chance. Great book.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

Would love to see your Leatherbound Crime & Punishment if you get a chance. Great book.

It's got nice, shiny gilt edges too.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just finished Brother by Ania Ahlborn, WOW!!!!
    Gonna finish reading Bazaar of Bad Dreams or maybe another Ania. That book was amazing.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

This is the first time I ever looked in this thread.
    I am now reading THE UNQUIET DREAMER A Tribute to Harlan Ellison.
    Some really bad stories, some okay stories, some almost good stories, I'm just past 3/4 of the way through. All just my opinion of course.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Gonna finish reading Bazaar of Bad Dreams or maybe another Ania. That book was amazing.
    Simple and straightforward in a good way right? Would have never discovered it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

25 pages into Summer of Night by Dan Simmons.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Simple and straightforward in a good way right? Would have never discovered it.

Yes, a top notch story. Great read. If you love the horror genre and miss this one, shame on you. Thank you Paul Suntup for bringing awareness to a great book.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 714 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 ... LastLast