Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 165 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 4123

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    No worries... It's all good!! Glad you got it. And I'm curious to see what other item you're referring to...
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...-/351408460756

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I never even saw that auction! Can't believe I missed it. Thanks for ruining my day... Just kidding... congratulations. I've never seen that before.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I never even saw that auction! Can't believe I missed it. Thanks for ruining my day... Just kidding... congratulations. I've never seen that before.
    I thought with your extensive promo packs collection that it may have been you bidding against me. I suppose lucky for me it wasn't!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ha, yeah you could say that...If I'd have seen it I definitely would have been bidding hard on it. I don't have that in my promo collection... Can't believe I missed it.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice promo purchase and congrats on the early SK proof.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Dan. I'm really looking forward to getting the promo pack!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love that Cujo proof, Jon.

Don't all you proof collectors be falling out now!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Love that Cujo proof, Jon.

Don't all you proof collectors be falling out now!!
    Thanks Alan. No problems with us proof collectors, you win some and you lose some. I seems to be Matt I always lose to, like the UK Firestarter proof. He's pipped me so many times I've lost count!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ach, I was hoping for a Harry Hill type Fiiiiiiiight!!

Jon I pm'd you by the way.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I love that CUJO proof.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I love that CUJO proof.
    Thanks Steve.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Finders Keepers - UK Limited Edition Advance Uncorrected Proof - 260/271?

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very Niceeeeeee Jon !!!!

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Very Niceeeeeee Jon !!!!
    Thanks Shac.

Quote Originally Posted by killjoy72 View Post
    Congrats!
    Thanks Killjoy.

Congrats Jon.
    Thanks Paul.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also received today is a Black House Promo Pack. It is housed in a white double folder. It contains a Publishers Weekly article and interview with Peter Straub, Random House pamphlets titled Jack's Back: Stephen King's Thoughts on the Sequel, A Chat with Peter Straub, A Biography of Stephen King, A Biography of Peter Straub, A Letter from the Editor Lee Boudreaux and General Information about Black House. In addition, there is A4 glossy sheet of Author's Photographs.

Stephen King / Peter Straub - Black House - US Bookseller's Promotional Pack

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, I have not seen that before.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon for the VERY nice new stuff !!!
    First time that i see this Promotional Pack.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

More nifty additions, congrats!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice ARC and promo!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    Very cool, I have not seen that before.
    Thanks Steve, It was a new for me as well, so I had to have it!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Congrats Jon for the VERY nice new stuff !!!
    First time that i see this Promotional Pack.
    Thanks Frank. I'd never seen it before either.

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    More nifty additions, congrats!
    Thanks Dan.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Nice ARC and promo!

Thanks Becca

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've not seen that one either. Nice!

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've not seen that one either. Nice!

John
    Thanks John.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 165 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast