Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Fundraiser-THE GRAND PRIZE announcement - June 15, 2016

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No way! If the third is inscribed I will shit... Well done RF on this fundraiser, what a prize. I didn't think it possible, but King just got cooler.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    No way! If the third is inscribed I will shit... .
    Put on a diaper...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome!! Congrats Kerry!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Put on a diaper...
    Well why wouldn't it be?

No way King was going to sign two and not the third.

I had a feeling all along that King would sign all three.

Congrats Kerry...I hate you more.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Put on a diaper...
    Well why wouldn't it be?

Congrats Kerry...I hate you more.

Yes.
    Lots of envy (jealousy/kindhearted collector hate) going on.

That's ok. Had you won, the feelings would have been similar.

Now if Bill had won...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well why wouldn't it be?

Just looked and no inscription on EOW. Just a plain old trade 1st in the Trilogy DJ. Weird.

BTW, I'll be conducting a private auction in a few days for a very cool King inscribed item. PM me for the link.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The three books of the only King trilogy, all inscribed to Constant Reader with the same date and through this fundraiser: The value of this from a personal, historical, or monetary angle, whatever way you cut it - is just huge.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well why wouldn't it be?

Just looked and no inscription on EOW. Just a plain old trade 1st in the Trilogy DJ. Weird.

BTW, I'll be conducting a private auction in a few days for a very cool King inscribed item. PM me for the link.
    Haha. What you did there. I saw it.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Have we confirmed the MM is indeed a 1st?

Getting ready to really dislike Kerry.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Start the hate. Just looked and it is a 1st printing.

BTW, not only did Kerry (sentinel) choose the Trilogy (no-brainer), but he had the forethought to ask for any one of three inscriptions. None personalized, but hey maybe he wants it to fetch more upon his demise...

I sent his request with the BHT and a note acknowledging that Mr. King could inscribe whatever he wished, and that it need only be one of the three.

Kerry did well.

Two out of three is phenomenal. Twice what I thought he would get.

If by chance he wins again next year, he can request the inscribed EOW...

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think someone should send Jerome another set.......that way it can be an option again for next year....but then again, there would be no guarantees that King would sign all three books in 2017.

I would kick in $15 toward a set.......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Huge congrats Kerry! That's fantastic!

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

WOW, all I can say is WOW!
    I am overwhelmed! Very cool, did not think he would do that.
    Thanks for all the best wishes and hatred! I completely understand!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    I hate you too. You are welcome.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    I hate you too. You are welcome.
    That feels good coming from Bob, I've hated him so many times in the past!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think someone should send Jerome another set.......that way it can be an option again for next year....but then again, there would be no guarantees that King would sign all three books in 2017.

Big spender.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Start the hate. Just looked and it is a 1st printing.

BTW, not only did Kerry (sentinel) choose the Trilogy (no-brainer), but he had the forethought to ask for any one of three inscriptions. None personalized, but hey maybe he wants it to fetch more upon his demise...

I sent his request with the BHT and a note acknowledging that Mr. King could inscribe whatever he wished, and that it need only be one of the three.

Kerry did well.

Two out of three is phenomenal. Twice what I thought he would get.

If by chance he wins again next year, he can request the inscribed EOW...
    Very kind of Mr King. Maybe after signing about 5k copies of EOW he just couldn't stand to sign another one. I think it's super cool he signed the two of the book and Kerry shouldn't have a problem picking up a signed EOW if he wants the whole trilogy signed.

Also again, it's great that Kerry had the choice of book(s) to get signed. A real win for everyone I feel.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Kerry, if it's any compensation I don't hate you. much.

Good job on not specifying which book and providing 3 options of dedication - where did you get that idea?....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Very nice gesture! You are a good guy! great asset to this site and extremely kind and helpful to me all the time!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So is to be clear... King signed two of the three books? I find that strange... does anyone else?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Kerry I hate you too and I'm very jealous but congratulations all the same

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Congrats Kerry, if it's any compensation I don't hate you. much.

Good job on not specifying which book and providing 3 options of dedication - where did you get that idea?....
    Seems like I remember a goblin mentioning it.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So is to be clear... King signed two of the three books? I find that strange... does anyone else?
    I agree. Very strange.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast