Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Buy From Amazon-TheDarktower.com Benefits!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Default Buy From Amazon-thedarktower.org Benefits!

I am sure some of you buy regularly from Amazon as I do. Did you know that if you buy through Tomas website : Stephen King Collector, that Tomas gets credit for it?. Here is a link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.ht...reative=390957

Thought it might be nice to be able to benefit a member here if you are buying from Amazon anyway. If this is inappropriate, please feel to delete the thread.

Gunslinger Apprentice <ô> bango skank <ô> is on a distinguished road <ô> bango skank <ô>'s Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

hell... i just bought all the DT comics and the DT compendium yesterday from amazon. Next time!
    "God pisses down your neck everyday, but only drowns you once.*

"When the shooting starts, we kill what moves. " - Roland Deschain

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lilja does it as well
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did not know that, but I'd love to help Tomas out. Mind you I've never bought anything from amazon before!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

What kind of credit do they get?

John

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I am guessing a percentage of the sales.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

So I guess this raises the question of whether we have other members who might benefit.

So far:
    Stephen King Collector
    Lilja's Library

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I am guessing a percentage of the sales.
    yes it is
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Folks - Anyone can become an AMAZON ASSOCIATE and get credit/money for directing sales to amazon.

Here's the link to the associates program : https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Folks - Anyone can become an AMAZON ASSOCIATE and get credit/money for directing sales to amazon.

Here's the link to the associates program : https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
    Can this site get credit???? If so, why not give the money to the fund raiser? Amazon might even kick in and help.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Gay

Ralph - That's a great idea... Yes, I believe so. I'll mention it to Matt.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Hey guys,

Well that's very nice of you to post here, although I would certainly understand not only if Matt wanted to delete this thread (since it's not supporting DT.com) but replace it with a dt.com referral.

The referral fee is nothing earth shattering, roughly 5% of sales. If you look at it another way that's roughly 92 cents in referral for a hardback of Just after Sunset, or 45 cents for a paperback copy of The Stand.... and at the end of the year amazon will send you a nice little form for your taxes so the goverment can take their cut.

That being said, if you're going to be ordering from amazon and you'd like to help out my site in the process with no added cost to you:

Here is a working skcollector amazon referral link Proceeds go directly back into the site.
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for saying that Tomas, I would be very please if people were using that link on your site.

But since this has just been brought to my attention, we may actually decide to do a referral link from this site for Haven. However, I don't want that to discourage anyone from using the link on any of these great sites.

Matt
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Would this apply only to Amazon in the US or to Amazon.uk also? (I buy all the UK first editions of King's work as they come out via Amazon.co.uk.)

John

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to make it cover all if we have one here John--my main concern is that it wouldn't be obtrusive to people.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That would be great! I seldom deal with Amazon US because I like to patronize my local stores, but I do a lot with Amazon UK.

John

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for that info, I would have never even thought of the UK Amazon if it had not been brought up.

My Mood
    Stressed

My apologies again if anyone feel this thread is inappropriate here. Just thinking that it might benefit a fellow member.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Not at all, I don't mind a bit. I figure people are going to do what they feel and the sites mentioned are great friends of this one.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    My apologies again if anyone feel this thread is inappropriate here. Just thinking that it might benefit a fellow member.
    At this time tdt.com really was not even aware of the pass-through for purchases. Matt has already spoken, and confirmed there are no problems with this thread.
    In fact it has been very helpful. Please don't worry a bit.
    The Collector has been VERY helpful to the site and I for one wish him great success.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here, very well said Jerome.

So that thing is on every page, what do you guys think? Wish it was thinner.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Same here, very well said Jerome.

So that thing is on every page, what do you guys think? Wish it was thinner.
    Sorry, but I hate it. Colors do not fit well on the pages.

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That's okay, I'm just trying it out. I appreciate the honest opinion.

I am not sure I am going to find colors that match our site though

My Mood
    Gay

I'd rather it be on the bottom of the page - where we could get to it when we wanted, but also where it's not screaming at us at the top.

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Dude! I thought it was a freaking pop up, I was trying to delete the thing
    Honestly if it helps the site, it's cool, but it is a bit obtrusive at first.We'll get used to it no doubt.

Pam, thats a good idea !

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast