Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Haven Fundraiser Auction #14-Dr. Sleep W/Wells & Chong Remarques

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2015 Haven Fundraiser Auction #14-Dr. Sleep W/Wells & Chong Remarques

AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.org is proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item.
    For your consideration is a US Trade 1st Edition of Stephen King’s “Doctor Sleep”.
    This features TWO signed original art pieces! One piece was drawn by Erin Wells, and the other by Vincent Chong.
    Thanks to TheDarkTower.org member dnemec for donating the book, and special thanks to Erin Wells, and Vincent Chong for doing the original art pieces!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's nice!! They are almost companion pieces and from totally different artists on two continents!!! Truly an awesome piece!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SUPERNICE !!!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it. Vincent Chongs is awesome, of course, but Ms. Wells knocks it out of the park.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ooooo...I may need to buy that book back! Very cool!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Truly stunning artwork!!!

Goldmember Vincent Chong is on a distinguished road

It's great to see all this support for the Haven Foundation. I'm very pleased to have been able to contribute to this and I hope the book manages to raise a lot of money for such a good cause. I love Erin's remarque!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Chong View Post
    It's great to see all this support for the Haven Foundation. I'm very pleased to have been able to contribute to this and I hope the book manages to raise a lot of money for such a good cause. I love Erin's remarque!
    You rock, Vinny & Erin!!! Two truly amazing pieces of art in one awesome first edition!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone! Vincent, thanks also for the kind words--your illustrations for DOCTOR SLEEP were just phenomenal. It's great fun to do a companion piece to your scary Rose in this book for The Haven Foundation.

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The same "early bidders" are at it again!

Not sure if they have ever won an auction but they are very active in the early going.....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    The same "early bidders" are at it again!

Not sure if they have ever won an auction but they are very active in the early going.....
    Meaning....?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Simply an observation that, with all Haven auctions, there seems to be a flurry of early bidding activity by the same prospective buyers yet rarely, if ever, do they end up winning the auction(s)....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Simply an observation that, with all Haven auctions, there seems to be a flurry of early bidding activity by the same prospective buyers yet rarely, if ever, do they end up winning the auction(s)....
    I do admit I generally like to throw in an early bid to put the item on "My Ebay" list to follow. However, I am always serious about what I bid in that I can back it up with the necessary funds at all times. I have won a few in my day, if I am really interested and committed.

This piece falls into that category. It's a really nice one and I view it as companion remarques. Unique and therefore special.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I do admit I generally like to throw in an early bid to put the item on "My Ebay" list to follow. However, I am always serious about what I bid in that I can back it up with the necessary funds at all times. I have won a few in my day, if I am really interested and committed.

This piece falls into that category. It's a really nice one and I view it as companion remarques. Unique and therefore special.
    I am also frequently an early bidder and like Bill, I always bid an amount that I would be happy to pay if I won. The idea is to raise as much money as possible so the more people that bid the better. These should not be treated like other eBay auctions where the hope is to get it as low as possible. If you really want it, bid what YOU think it's worth (or at least what you can afford to pay).

My 2c as always. YMMV

btw
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I really like this item. It's a rather unique double remarque you don't see very often.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

It would be a crying shame if this item went for the current bid, $142.50. The art alone is worth $200+ not to mention the s/h it would cost to get it done. As mentioned before it's a really unique item as well.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is only one more day left on this auction, people!

The remarques are absolutely fantastic, so don't let this awesome opportunity slip you by!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The book is at a price I never imagined.
    I don't think it needs any more promotion. The market will dictate.
    Let's sit back and enjoy the show.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If this item goes for less than $300 it will be a real steal!!! Get in there folks!!! Erin, is not doing this type of art anymore. This is your last chance!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If this item goes for less than $300 it will be a real steal!!! Get in there folks!!! Erin, is not doing this type of art anymore. This is your last chance!!!
    Bill, I just recommended we not promote the auction; and now you promote the auction...
    Since you are a great guy I will send positive rep to you AFTER the auction is over...IF you let it happen.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bill, I just recommended we not promote the auction; and now you promote the auction...
    Since you are a great guy I will send positive rep to you AFTER the auction is over...IF you let it happen.
    Oh, very sorry. We must have been posting at the very same time. My apologies. Somehow, no matter my intentions, I always seem to get myself in trouble. Believe me, it is not intentional, just a by product of my enthusiasm for the cause. Again, my apologies.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Bill can't help himself. He gets itchy fingers when there hasn't been any bidding action for more than 10 minutes. Hell, even I just had to stop myself from cheerleading this auction some more.

Promoting the HF is like a drug, it needs to be promoted! LOL!

Still, if Bill screws up before the end of this auction, can I have his positive rep? He is bound to post something to promote it. Guaranteed! LOL! LOL!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

5 Mins left!!!

Oh, shit!!! I fucked up!!! LOL There goes my rep pts!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Neg rep coming your way.

JK

Country
    Country Flag

LOL! LOL! LOL!

I knew Bill couldn't resist promoting this auction one last time!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast