Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 644 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 16091

Thread: Suntup Editions

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Loutz, you have quite a special way with words. I agree with everything you said. I am excited to see the final product of Red Dragon with that Japanese cloth. It looks really great.
    And of course Brother is a great production.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Perfectly stated. Loved your rant! NOW WHY ARE THERE STILL COPIES AVAILABLE?

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Well said Lotuz. I couldn’t agree more. The Brother S/L is really something pretty special.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    85 to be exact. And I don't know why there are copies left. It really makes no sense.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    85 to be exact. And I don't know why there are copies left. It really makes no sense.
    I've seen a few comments about people being surprised there are copies of Brother left. I can understand that, but it doesn't surprise me at all. I did not expect these to sell out quickly with the elevated print run. Although our customer base has grown exponentially over the past couple of years, it's not to the point where 500 copies of a book priced at $275 will fly off the shelves (of course there are exceptions, like a certain author we know so well.)

If you were to consider the number of units sold of this edition, it could easily be considered our most successful Numbered book to date. There were reasons behind wanting to release this at the higher print run, but as with every book release, we learn something new each time.

I'm not displeased with the sales of this edition. One of the 'good-problems-to-have' early on was that everything was sold out. So when a new customer came to the site, there was nothing for them to buy. I like the fact that there are a handful of editions that you can still add to your cart, and checkout. That's a good thing. It doesn't matter to me if it takes another 6 months or a year to sell out of Brother, but it will eventually sell. Same applies to the others that are still on hand. And when they are gone, there will be more to take their place. I guess that's the way the whole darned human comedy keeps perpetuatin' itself, down through the generations, westward the wagons, across the sands of time until we-- aw, look at me, I'm ramblin' again.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    ...I would love to see Different Seasons receive the Suntup Treatment...
    Jesus yes...please.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

You win major points with the Big Lebowski nod there at the end. And that’s my opinion man.

Also i wouldn’t think anyone sees the copies remaining as a bad thing or a shortcoming. My exasperation is only at the disbelief that people aren’t gobbling up a treasure just sitting there. We all assume people will love what we love. By every measure BROTHER is an indisputable success. And I gotta say the raves here in this thread have me looking at it anew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

My exasperation is only at the disbelief that people aren’t gobbling up a treasure just sitting there.
    Right!? Like what's wrong with people. I mean, consider the incredible value for money, the exceptional quality of the product, and the out of this world customer service... Mike is right... It makes no sense!!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

The red dragon on eBay is at $1275 with 9 hours to go

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Lots of good comments, quips, and food for thought the past few pages, but what hasn’t been said in a while is that I’m still holding out for ISLAND OF DOCTOR MOREAU.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Hear, hear! Are you even considering thinking about giving it some thought, Paul?

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paul, can I ask a question please?

In November you issued a statement that highlighted your releases up to March 2020.

Do you have any plans to issue any further statements with info for the coming months?

Thanks in advance.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    My exasperation is only at the disbelief that people aren’t gobbling up a treasure just sitting there.
    Right!? Like what's wrong with people. I mean, consider the incredible value for money, the exceptional quality of the product, and the out of this world customer service... Mike is right... It makes no sense!!
    Cracks me up!!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post

In November you issued a statement that highlighted your releases up to March 2020.

Do you have any plans to issue any further statements with info for the coming months?

Thanks in advance.
    These were said to come on a quarterly basis, so expect the next one in March or so.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks in advance.
    Yes for sure. Quarterly updates are ongoing. The schedule for the next quarter will be announced soon after the March release.

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant. Thanks Paul.

I need to know the best time to arrange for the marriage councillor 😆

(Edited to add, my partner actively told me to stop selling my books to fund my current purchases, as i said i liked them too much to part with. She's a keeper!!)

Country
    Country Flag

$1525 for Red Dragon with 2 hours to go. I’m betting it could get to $2500. In the final seconds of the auction someone is certainly primed with a $2000 bid.

And 76 people passed on this book when it moved from private preorder to public.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$1525 for Red Dragon with 2 hours to go. I’m betting it could get to $2500. In the final seconds of the auction someone is certainly primed with a $2000 bid.

And 76 people passed on this book when it moved from private preorder to public.

Not a chance. Sorry man... $2000 is a stretch I think
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Looks to be 6 bidders so far, with 2 only in the last $500.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What really irritates me is that King will sign PS Lettereds so freely.... and we are going to be paying $4750US for the Stand lettered and won't hold a candle to Misery Lettered OR even Misery Numbered for that matter. I find that maddening. They want to do a 2 book/traycase thing and that is the cool idea for one of Kings best books? UGGG... just makes me sad
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It’s possible that the Alpha bidder has already broken the competition and allowed them to sleep in this morning tortured by dreams of what could have been. But you don’t think someone is still sweating it with a finger on the trigger attempting to snipe in the final seconds with the Kill Bid?

Country
    Country Flag

It’s possible that the Alpha bidder has already broken the competition and allowed them to sleep in this morning tortured by dreams of what could have been. But you don’t think someone is still sweating it with a finger on the trigger attempting to snipe in the final seconds with the Kill Bid?

No, I do not... $2000 for this book I do not see happening but time shall tell right?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

No, I do not... $2000 for this book I do not see happening but time shall tell right?
    I didn’t see this either. I was shocked to see 1525. I think 1800 is a probability at this point, 2000 is a possibility and something like 2500 is just fever.

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting comments from the seller....option of 'discount on Lettered Silence of the Lambs' for the winning bidder.

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting comments from the seller....option of 'discount on Lettered Silence of the Lambs' for the winning bidder.
    Seller should state: bid $3000 and get the lettered SOTL free.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 644 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 398 448 ... LastLast