Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received the shipping notice for the portfolio.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

WooHoo! just got my Lettered portfolio for Revival. All I can say is SPECTACULAR! I really love the texture of the prints! And love the texture of the folder too!

Now, just need to find the optimal place on my book shelves for it!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! Really looking forward to mine as well!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My Revival portfolio arrived, and it's just lovely. I really feel like some of the best bits of CD and the best bits of Suntup had a love child and named it Lividian.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    My Revival portfolio arrived, and it's just lovely. I really feel like some of the best bits of CD and the best bits of Suntup had a love child and named it Lividian.
    That's a huge compliment.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my numbered portfolio, my wife said "Wow"; you have no idea how big a compliment that is. The next thing she said was, "Where are you going to put it?" which is an excellent point because I have 9 bookcases, all are full, and there's no rearranging for an oversize portfolio. So for now it remains in the box!

Thank you Brian!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Received my numbered portfolio, my wife said "Wow"; you have no idea how big a compliment that is. The next thing she said was, "Where are you going to put it?" which is an excellent point because I have 9 bookcases, all are full, and there's no rearranging for an oversize portfolio. So for now it remains in the box!

Thank you Brian!
    Thank you! (And sorry about yet another super big item for the shelf... I know they're a pain! But the artwork just looked so good at that size!)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

Thank you Brian!
    I got the same reaction from my wife when my lettered arrived yesterday. She actually took the time to look at each piece. It is a gorgeous production.

I figure mine will probably lay flat on the top of a bookcase.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My portfolio has shipped!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just received my lettered Revival artwork portfolio. It's beyond amazing!
    Cannot wait for the next Lividian production!

sk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is a delightful set.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

They’re beautiful portfolios. Congrats, y’all!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Just received my lettered Revival artwork portfolio. It's beyond amazing!
    Cannot wait for the next Lividian production!

sk
    Agreed! Perfect match with the book.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I should probably ask this in the CD thread, but if the numbered Revival portfolios are now shipping, will they also be shipping soon if purchased through CD?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lettered edition and the folio are beautiful. Thanks for sharing those pics, Siep.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I should probably ask this in the CD thread, but if the numbered Revival portfolios are now shipping, will they also be shipping soon if purchased through CD?
    I'll answer here, too, for those who aren't over there.

Everything's almost ready for the CD order. Between the kids starting back to school last week -- online, what fun! -- and my dad's (minor) surgery tomorrow, I just need to find the right day to make the trek to the CD office (90 minutes from my house these days, for those who don't know), but it won't be too long now!

Brian

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Are the Suntup 451 AGEs shipping soon?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Are the Suntup 451 AGEs shipping soon?
    Yep!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the lightning reply
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks for the lightning reply
    My phone posted before I finished, though... ha... Packing supplies are on the way, and the "Your Preorder Is Ready" emails should send Thursday morning, just FYI.

Brian

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great news.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great news.
    The "Your Preorder Is Ready for Payment" emails actually went out THIS morning -- I had the wrong date in my head. If anyone preordered through my site and didn't get that email, or if you have having any trouble paying, please email me at brian@lividian.com and I will help you out!

Brian

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my portfolio! It's a great production, Brian. The paper has a great feel and the suede on the inside made me "ooh" out loud. It's much bigger than I was expecting, though, so not sure where I'm gonna put it!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my portfolio today and it is GORGEOUS!!! I showed it to the boyfriend and he asked me what I paid, and was surprised that it wasn't more given the quality of the piece. Now to find a prominent place to display it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast