Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 344 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Verdansky View Post
    I have no King first editions and since the only 2 I've read (shameful, I know) are "Cycle of the Werewolf" and "Thinner" I may as well start with one of them. I'm open to other suggestions as well.
    My budget isn't large so though I'd love to have something signed, it's not in the cards right now.
    Going to Boston for a few days so if anyone replies to this and I don't get back to you right away forgive me.
    Thanks.
    Good affordable way to go is start with new ones. Maybe even go backwards. Just an idea.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough Bob Verdansky is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    I am a CARRIE away from a complete first edition collection. Thought it would be cool to have a nice BCE until I find/can afford a true first. Not sure what the "best" BCE is but if anyone has one for sale or even suggestions I would appreciate it. Thx

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    One on ebay for $795 obo.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So for DoubleDay I thought I had found the 'set'. I did not. I am still after a couple. I have a fine Carrie, Stand and a Fine Night Shift jacket but need the book. I also need a find 2nd Salems and a Shining. That will give me a fine set. Anyone has one of these, PM me
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    So for DoubleDay I thought I had found the 'set'. I did not. I am still after a couple. I have a fine Carrie, Stand and a Fine Night Shift jacket but need the book. I also need a find 2nd Salems and a Shining. That will give me a fine set. Anyone has one of these, PM me
    I've got a nice Night Shift available. Take a look at the pics in my ebay listings. The link to them is in my signature.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Christmas will be here before you know it, and if anyone is looking to make some extra spending money from a sale, I am on the lookout for signed (prefer inscribed) 1st US of any of these titles:

The Green Mile (Scribner HC edition)
    Hearts in Atlantis
    TGWLTG
    Regulators
    Everything’s Eventual
    Duma Key
    On Writing

PM if you would like to discuss.
    Thanks!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for any Dark Tower proofs/ARCs. Willing to buy/trade.

If you have any available, please let me know. Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SO, I am THIS close to having a near flawless DoubleDay set. I just need Salems. Does anyone have a near fine or FINE copy that they would sell? I would pay handsomely to finish my set. THanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for signed Shining 1st and an unsigned Night Shift 1st. Pm Me!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the PS Publishing Colorado Kid S/L - Miller variant (Signed by all / 150)... PM me! Thx...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

It’s a long shot, but I’m looking for Suntup EOTD portfolio #46. PM me if you have it and would consider selling. (Sadly, I don’t have one to trade)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following:

Colorado Kid 1/150 #137 (Potter)
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    Firestarter s/l with July 8 signing date
    Colorado Kid 1/33 any artist #’s 3 and 4

Thank you in advance
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Visiting a friend in NC while home for Christmas. Found out she is a recent Joe Hill fan. So … someone sell me something signed.

Oh, and if anyone has any extra TMSGs laying around, mine could always use a sibling. Thanks!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Visiting a friend in NC while home for Christmas. Found out she is a recent Joe Hill fan. So … someone sell me something signed.

Oh, and if anyone has any extra TMSGs laying around, mine could always use a sibling. Thanks!
    I have a N0S4A2 signed if interested

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Pass on N0S4A2 and Horns, but thank you though

Country
    Country Flag

Cycle of the Werewolf S/L
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon,
    What specifically are you looking for, I think I have most of them.
    Let me know.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Shannon,
    What specifically are you looking for, I think I have most of them.
    Let me know.
    Thanks friend, but I found a signed Full Throttle on eBay for $30 including shipping. Edited the post now. Thanks again!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Gwendy's Button Box trade HC (1st) signed by Chizmar for a gift. Thanks

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Looking for a Gwendy's Button Box trade HC (1st) signed by Chizmar for a gift. Thanks
    Got you covered here

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want to sell their Misery S/L?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't you already have one, Kris?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Don't you already have one, Kris?
    Yes this is not for me my man!

PS: Your signature is bad ass!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Stephen King signed 2017 Upper Deck Goodwin Champions - Black & White signed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Well lost the lettered Legends Anyone have one? OR a numbered version???
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well lost the lettered Legends Anyone have one? OR a numbered version???
    $2681.

I would have guessed higher? What did you think, Kris?

looking for: NOS4A2 (sub press)
    Dead Zone 1st/1st, Boy's Life S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 291 of 344 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 289 290 291 292 293 301 341 ... LastLast