Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Roog

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I found this book some time ago, but didn't post it so far. It's the UK BCA book club edition of From a Buick 8:

I never know this existed because there is also a QPD book club paperback of the book, and of course the normal Hodder hardcover:

Yeah, I know I'm a completist 8)

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!!! I really like that design!!!!!
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Me too

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Nice shade of blueick.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Blah blah blah nice addition blah blah blah I love your collection, you know the drill. lol

You're doing what I want to be doing someday ... collecting ALL editions of a title. There are so damn many, and I love love love seeing the same book in different formats next to each other. Good job!

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing wrong with being a completist. Great collection!!

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! And talking about the same book in different formats, Shannon, here ya go:

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I love the look of a complete collection in different format. Congrats!!!!
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very interesting collection.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to a ebay-link posted by RF, I was able to buy the Ukrainian hardcover of TWTTK
    It appaers to be a smaller hardcover without dustjacket, same size as a UK bookclub.
    I think the artwork is very nice ^^ A little bit inspired by the Scribner artwork.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Loved the artwork, didn't love the price so much, lol

Country
    Country Flag

Duma Key in two different formats. The smaller A-format is like the rest of the Hodder series. The larger is one of the 2 B-formats.

And finally got the Italian DT7 paperback , so the serie is complete

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good!

John

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice all lined up like little soldiers
    We all float down here!

Country
    Country Flag

You've seen too much Battleground movie

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I haven't seen those DUMA KEY versions before. What printing(s) are they?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Country
    Country Flag

Small one is '2', large one is '4', but they have different ISBN.
    All book details are on my website, listed under "UK: Hodder", the link is in my signature

I am guilty of being lazy. I actually got off my chair and checked my shelves. I have a '1' of the large DUMA KEY paperback but none at all of the smaller size. Something else to add to my want list. Thanks for the information!

EDIT - Now that I think of it, I believe I have the smaller size and need the larger one.

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, the smaller one is the common edition. The larger isn't easy to find.

Gunslinger Apprentice Captain Hollister will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have 3 1st prints of the larger one and can't find the smaller one!

Steve, I will PM you.

BTW, awesome collection and website Roog, I really enjoyed looking through it.

Country
    Country Flag

Good to see you guys can help each other with missing books! I like this forum

Thanx Captain

I'd really like to get one.

Country
    Country Flag

These are 2 King books as part of book series released in cooperation with Belgian journals. The red serie of 10 is from 2005, the blue serie from 2006 (still missing 2 books). The other books from the series are from other authors like Ludlum, Cornwell, Koonts, Le Carré, Christie, Child, Harris.

Interesting format, but why TOP SECRET?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast