Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 2594

Thread: The Melons of thedarktower.org ***Warning: somewhat Adult Content

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Boobs it is:

Damn, Bill! You have great tits!!! And your eyes MMmmmm
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I thought it was a thread for members' boobies... I'm not posting nuthin after these ladies
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    I thought it was a thread for members' boobies... I'm not posting nuthin after these ladies
    silly, they appear here from time to time to set off - by their explicit vulgarity - the perfect taste, the elegance, and the exquisitness of our members' delicious melons

Spoiler:
    my love

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Want me to post so you won't have to follow (fake) boobies?
    People love frozen yogurt. I don't know what to tell you.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm certain she does.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The White Guy Chap is on a distinguished road Chap's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

"do you want me to post boobies" is such a silly question
    Some are born to sweet delight,

some are born to the endless night.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Indeed it is.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    silly, they appear here from time to time to set off - by their explicit vulgarity - the perfect taste, the elegance, and the exquisitness of our members' delicious melons

Spoiler:
    my love
    You stinker... that may just work

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Want me to post so you won't have to follow (fake) boobies?
    I always want you to post, darlin'
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Architect Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany is a splendid one to behold Bethany's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic

Meh. I've become a boobie whore. They are no longer special.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, they are.

If you rescue me

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

I thought so too. But it's not like you've ever posted any anyways. POST SOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    Meh. I've become a boobie whore. They are no longer special.
    boobs are ALWAYS special.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Megan Fox is a less than reputable woman. You Ladies are exceptionally Reputable!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    maybe they're being passive aggressive about posting because no one posts in the Where's the Beef thread. Oh wait, let me rephrase that...because none of you guys ever post in the Where's the Beef thread.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cozener View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    maybe they're being passive aggressive about posting because no one posts in the Where's the Beef thread. Oh wait, let me rephrase that...because none of you guys ever post in the Where's the Beef thread.
    No one would want to see that.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

DITTO.

I's a skinny runt. Like, Captain America before he was Captain America.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I want Jean to post a shirtless pic...with a really mean expression on his face.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cozener View Post
    I want Jean to post a shirtless pic...with a really mean expression on his face.
    come on. A bear is a bear is a bear. You've seen one, you've seen them all.

Ladies!!!!!!!!! see what happens when you don't post? the thread gets derailed.

My Mood
    Angelic

Hmmm, my Google Fu skills are strong. I have in my possession a naked picture of Jean.

Spoiler:

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

: shocked :

you don't know what a bear is?...

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Is that...is that a shaved bear?!

My Mood
    Breezy

that's a wicked case of mange

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So tonight I was playing around on the internet and I accidentally turned on my webcam. That's when I realized my shirt was a little boobylicious, for lack of a better word....

*poof be gone*
    Last edited by Erin; 05-30-2012 at 11:54 AM.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lucious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, Erin!

If you rescue me

Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast