Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 515 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in a "Colorado Kid" with a Potter Remarque?????????????????????????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in those Simmons' books but my wallet needs to recover from the It S/L. I'll buy them if you have them in two weeks and we figure out a reasonable price.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey WeDealInLead, I'll buy your It book and you can buy Cook's books then, what'dya think?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Hey WeDealInLead, I'll buy your It book and you can buy Cook's books then, what'dya think?
    "Give it to Shannon, he buys Everything"!!!!!!!

LOL J/K LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonsMovies View Post
    Did you not get an "It?"

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I will buy everything! lol

And NOOOOOOO I didn't get an It! So sad! I guessed that would have been the big surprise also! Waited for the countdown, waited waited waited, went to work, countdown hit, went to cemeterydance.com, went to log in and BOOM ... blocked website. GOD DAMN MILITARY COMPUTERS!!!!!! And then, just as I was about to call my roommate (to log in and buy me one), my shop chief wants me to go to a briefing/meeting/training session. FU-UCK! Well, of course, it is on the other side of base. Four hours later ... I come back to work, log into the site, and the website was fucked up. I assume that meant they sold out, so I gave up my quest. Kind of ...

Got home, emailed CD, got a response saying the website overloaded and they will be up shortly ... they gave me a link to get on the waiting list. Got on the waiting list, went to sleep. Somewhere between my sleeping and going to work and logging onto the computer an email came into my mailbox ... "We have TEN left!" But of course, it was too late again.

I am sad. I don't have the $500 extra bucks to spend at the moment, but I'm Shannon, I would have bought one and then figured it out later, like everything else.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I know this is a real longshot but I figured I would put this here before I try one of the major auction houses (if anyone has any tips about any of the big houses I would appreciate them). I need to pay some more bills and am offering my Bernie Wrightson original painting from Wolves of the Calla. The image size is approx. 8 X 12 the framed size is 15 X 19, I paid 5,000.00 directly from The Wrightsons but would sell for 4,000.00 including frame and insured shipping.

pm any questions to Dave.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Dave
    GREAT artwork!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It is nice. And nicely framed.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

(The Long Walk) Is sold ***
    (New Terrors) Is sold ***
    Last edited by Cook; 06-01-2011 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Sold the Long Walk, Sold New Terrors

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have for sale "Song of Susannah's" signed artist edition, - **Sold**
    Last edited by Cook; 06-01-2011 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Item sold

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I also have for sale "The Dark Tower" signed artist edition, I purchased directly from Donald Grant Publishers.
    As New sweet copy, no spine sag, as you can see from pics... Very nice
    Time to purge extra's to make room for an already very expensive year with more to come.
    Any reasonable offers accepted (please PM me)

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

My wife says it's time to start clearing out some of the books I've accumulated over the past 30+ years. Due to recent interest in the Cemetery Dance edition of "It," I thought I'd try offering the following here before listing it on eBay:

ES (The German Language Edition of "IT"), Edition Phantasia, 1986. Black Leather in Slipcase. Fine (as new)/Not Issued in Dust Jacket. Private Press, Limited. Oversize. TRUE WORLD FIRST EDITION, numbered state. Limited to ONLY 250 numbered copies bound in full black leather with red and silver stamping, all edges red, with a bound-in bookmark. AS NEW in publisher's red velvet slipcase. Not issued in dust jacket. This copy is #238 of the only 250 numbered copies published. The book is unread and has been opened only to view and photograph the limitation page.

PLEASE NOTE: The book appears pristine. However, there is a very small bump to one corner of the slipcase, and a few very small closed "nicks" along the edge of the slipcase.

Additional images availabe using the following Facebook Album link:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1983874727086.2116717.1549790465&l=2c626b65 16

$850.00 $750.00 $650.00 includes Priority Mail Shipping, Delivery Confirmation and USPS Insurance (US shipping only). Payment by PayPal, Money Order, Cashier's Check or Personal Check accepted. (Payment must clear before shipping.)

Questions or requests for additional information can be sent by PM or by e-mail to iowabob@cox.net. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Wizard and Glass (Signed UK Edition)

Hodder & Stoughton, UK, 1997. Hard Cover. Book Condition: As New. Limited. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. This is the scarce UK special SIGNED and numbered limited edition. Offered here in stunning full red boards and gilt text to spine. Not Issued in Dust Jacket. Limited Edition of 500 numbered copies, of which this is copy #424. Red leather with gold foil lettering. In a black leather slipcase. A beautiful copy. Signed by Stephen King on a fixed bookplate as issued.

Additional images availabe using the following Facebook Album link:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1983974849589.2116722.1549790465

$600.00 $500.00 includes Priority Mail Shipping, Delivery Confirmation and USPS Insurance (US shipping only). Payment by PayPal, Money Order, Cashier's Check or Personal Check accepted. (Payment must clear before shipping.)

ALSO AVAILABLE:

Desperation and Regulators (S/L UK Edition)

Hodder & Stoughton, London, 1996. Hard Cover. Book Condition: Fine. No Jacket. First Edition. True first edition of each title. #145/250 numbered two-book sets with author Stephen King Signed Bookplate affixed inside DESPERATION as issued. Blue "leather" with gold gilt spine lettering, ribbon marker, 545 + 334 (last numbered page is 327) pages. Two books (issued without Dust Wrappers) in one slipcase.

$500.00 $400.00 (Make an offer) http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1984244416328.2116735.1549790465

Rose Madder (S/L UK Edition)

Hodder & Stoughton, London, 1995. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Limited Edition of 250, Numbered copies, of which this is copy #194/250. Red leather with gold foil lettering. In a red leather slipcase. Signed by Stephen King on a fixed bookplate as issued.

$450.00 $350.00 (Make an offer) http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1984255216598.2116737.1549790465

Insomnia (S/L UK Edition)

Hodder and Stoughton, London, 1994. Dark Blue Leatherette. Book Condition: Fine. No Jacket. First Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. 8vo., 650 pp. Limited Edition of 200, of which this is copy #80/200. Signed by Stephen King on a fixed bookplate as issued. Bound in publishers dark blue leatherette, spine lettered in silver.

$350.00 $250.00 (Make an offer) http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1984249216448.2116736.1549790465

Questions, requests for additional information or offers can be sent by PM or by e-mail to iowabob@cox.net. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still want to trade my signed FD,NS for an unsigned 1st ed of The Stand!

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    Can you send some pics? ill do the same of my copy of the stand. Thanks
    Simon

Gunslinger Apprentice nyy3723a is on a distinguished road nyy3723a's Avatar

Hi all -

While my request isn't really for "collectables", I know this is the place to ask.

In my collection, I've had 2 BCE edition "placeholders" for a while and I'm ready to swap them out. While I don't need first editions, I'm looking for "correct sized" copies of The Shining and The Dead Zone.

My copy of The Shining is too big and my Dead Zone is too small.

Can anyone help out? And, yes, I asked David at Betts already.

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Hi,
    Can you send some pics? ill do the same of my copy of the stand. Thanks
    Simon

Taken at the signing

I have two copies, both unread obviously. Looking for a really nice T39 copy.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody selling ANY Matching #'s DT II and DT III?

I gotta' get my set complete. I've got IV - LSOE # 32 and I know finding the matching #32 II and III will be a long quest.

Just trying to have as many volumes match as possible.

As a side note, what do u think? Is it necessary for them all to match?

Banned Ric is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood
    Angry

Tim,

We discussed this before, and you know it's totally subjective. Some collectors cannot sleep at night without a matching set and some do not care all that much. I tried to get a full matching set but I finally settled on #365 for I & II and #363 for the others. I consider it "close enough" for me.

The Gunslinger will obviously cost you the most, so if you're looking for a "placeholder" it would be better to try and find one (relatively) cheap rather than overpay just to have one now and then have to move it once (if) you find the matching one.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

To me, collecting a matching numbered set doesn't, I just want one of everything. BUT, if you CAN, a matching set would be preferable. And also, I would buy the any numbered versions now, and then later on if and when I find a specific number, I would simply talk that person into trading me books, maybe even with a little money on top for their trouble.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    Tim,

We discussed this before, and you know it's totally subjective. Some collectors cannot sleep at night without a matching set and some do not care all that much. I tried to get a full matching set but I finally settled on #365 for I & II and #363 for the others. I consider it "close enough" for me.

The Gunslinger will obviously cost you the most, so if you're looking for a "placeholder" it would be better to try and find one (relatively) cheap rather than overpay just to have one now and then have to move it once (if) you find the matching one.
    Thanks Ric. Your words of wisdom continue to guide my quest.

Our favorite little bookstore in NYC has a LOW NUMBER DT II which is one S/L that I don't have yet. Given the absolute scarcity of this edition, I am considering picking it up and perhaps searching for its #'d equivalent as well as my # 32 Volume DT III....

We just don't see the DT II S/L for sale very often. Especially under $1,000.....

I'm sure I'll see you soon.

Tim

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BOOKS FOR SALE

HI,
    IF ANYONES INTERESTED I HAVE A FEW BOOKS UP ON EBAY FOR A VERY FAIR STARTING PRICE WITH NO RESERVE. THREE ARE SIGNED AND TWO INSCRIBED. ALSO HAVE #144 UNSIGNED ADVANCE PROOF OF LISEYS STORY UNREAD IN MINT CONDITION. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET EVERYONE KNOW,
    SIMON
    auction is under sgc1999
    or click link and look at all from this seller. will be posting more soon too. I need money unfortunately need to sell some of my collection.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    HI,
    IF ANYONES INTERESTED I HAVE A FEW BOOKS UP ON EBAY FOR A VERY FAIR STARTING PRICE WITH NO RESERVE. THREE ARE SIGNED AND TWO INSCRIBED. ALSO HAVE #144 UNSIGNED ADVANCE PROOF OF LISEYS STORY UNREAD IN MINT CONDITION. JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET EVERYONE KNOW,
    SIMON
    auction is under sgc1999
    or click link and look at all from this seller. will be posting more soon too. I need money unfortunately need to sell some of my collection.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
    INTERESTING

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by avidkingcollector View Post
    Our favorite little bookstore in NYC has a LOW NUMBER DT II which is one S/L that I don't have yet. ...
    What number is the book?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 515 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast