Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 515 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 12872

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Okay guys got a pretty good one here - A grant gift set of the gunslinger (3rd) a DOTT (2nd) and a Wastelands (1st) Books are definitely NF to F and DJ are also NF to F. The slipcase only has one minor defect shown below. Asking 210 OBO

I am also willing to piece out the books if anyone is interested.

1/1 Wastelands in NF/NF Condition - 65
    Second edition DOTT F/F - 55
    3rd Gunslinger F/F - 25
    Slipcase - 45

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not to be snotty, but it's $20 cheaper to buy separate.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Oops, someones calculator done busted huh ????
    We all float down here!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He's free to ask what he wishes. Not surprising that a member noticed.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have two Signed/Limited UK "Under the Dome" editions that I will sell if anyone is interested. I believe #'s 339 and 456 (I'm at work so cannot check right now) are extras. Turns out I had a few too many copies! I might also have a US signed/limited or two as well, but I will have to check on that one when I get home.

I don't think either of my UK s/l's have the dented slipcase, but if you are interested and it is predicated on the a pristine slipcase then let me know. I think there aren't too many of the perfect slipcases at there based on the griping after the initial delivery by Waterstone. Definitely much more rare than the US version at any rate even without the slipcase issues.

I'm cool with whatever the going rate is for them on Ebay (I realize ABE is always the high end price).

I also have an extra Gunslinger or two and I'd say probably VG condition or better on the books and about the same on the DJ (I think there are minor rips on the DJ's so if that mean only Good then so be it...shrug). If interested, let me know and I can take pics and post them. Happy to sit on them forever, but just trying to clear some space on the shelves and not bump other authors if I don't have to.

Also have a lettered Great Ghost Stories I think I don't need. Might be a PC version though. Hmmmm...what else...

Curt

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

After looking at the book values I realized I may have overpriced the set together - thats how I evaluated the books on an individual basis. I didn't have time to edit my post earlier.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

After looking at the book values I realized I may have overpriced the set together - thats how I evaluated the books on an individual basis. I didn't have time to edit my post earlier.
    lol you had time to respond but not edit the earlier one?
    You crack me up Kingfan
    reality continues to ruin my life

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    You crack me up Kingfan
    LOL Gotta admit she has a point there, dude!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ever bartered with the sellers on ABE or biblio if you think the price is too high?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    Has anyone ever bartered with the sellers on ABE or biblio if you think the price is too high?
    Yes, I recommend you do it every time. You have nothing to lose. The only time I don't is if it a hot item priced right and I'm worried someone will grab it.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Absolutely. From my experience 90% of the time they will negotiate
    reality continues to ruin my life

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to know, more $$$ to buy something else. Thanks!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I barter almost every time when I buy something off ABE or Biblio. It almost always results in a discounted price. (Sometimes not much, but sometimes fairly substantial.)

John

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    I have two Signed/Limited UK "Under the Dome" editions that I will sell if anyone is interested. I believe #'s 339 and 456 (I'm at work so cannot check right now) are extras. Turns out I had a few too many copies! I might also have a US signed/limited or two as well, but I will have to check on that one when I get home.

I don't think either of my UK s/l's have the dented slipcase, but if you are interested and it is predicated on the a pristine slipcase then let me know. I think there aren't too many of the perfect slipcases at there based on the griping after the initial delivery by Waterstone. Definitely much more rare than the US version at any rate even without the slipcase issues.

I'm cool with whatever the going rate is for them on Ebay (I realize ABE is always the high end price).

I also have an extra Gunslinger or two and I'd say probably VG condition or better on the books and about the same on the DJ (I think there are minor rips on the DJ's so if that mean only Good then so be it...shrug). If interested, let me know and I can take pics and post them. Happy to sit on them forever, but just trying to clear some space on the shelves and not bump other authors if I don't have to.

Also have a lettered Great Ghost Stories I think I don't need. Might be a PC version though. Hmmmm...what else...

Curt
    I may be interested in the Gunslinger...can we see pics? Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yep, They always respond with some kind of lower price- usually like 10-15%
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    You crack me up Kingfan
    Busted his balls.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Joyland S/L #44 $325, free shipping to UK, Europe and US
    Sold
    I'll make a similar offer.

I have received four copies of the JOYLAND signed numbered limited edition. I am keeping one and plan to sell the three others.

All three are in my possession and are still unopened in their original shrinkwrap.

$325 shipped to U.S. via USPS Priority Mail (box) w/ Delivery Confirmation and Insurance.

$350 shipped to UK and Europe via Priority Mail International (box) w/ Delivery Confirmation and Insurance.

Payment via Paypal Gift.

I believe this is below the going rate on eBay, especially when you factor in the cost of the shipping. Please PM me if interested. I can mail these out as early as tomorrow if I hear anything by tonight.

Thanks.
    - Patrick
    ALL THREE ARE SOLD. THANK YOU.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I waited for Patrick's copies to sell to post mine. I have 61 (opened) and 73 in shrinkwrap. The book will ship in the original, numbered box placed in another box. $335 shipping included to US.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

And when it arrives, I'll smash it with a hammer.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation S/L #884 pics in my book collection, $225 paypal gift.

SOLD
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I waited for Patrick's copies to sell to post mine. I have 61 (opened) and 73 in shrinkwrap. The book will ship in the original, numbered box placed in another box. $335 shipping included to US.
    You have 61 copies opened and 73 copies unopened... now i know where all the copies have sold so fast...

Just joking but in first read i thought this!°

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

SOLD
    Not surprised that went so quick. Great price!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post

SOLD
    Not surprised that went so quick. Great price!!
    Indeed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a very happy chap!

For Sale
    Insomnia gift edition $70 plus postage
    DT VII artist edition - $70 plus shipping

PayPal gift payment, shipping from uk.

Thanks, Dave
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    You have 61 copies opened and 73 copies unopened... now i know where all the copies have sold so fast...

Just joking but in first read i thought this!°
    I read it the same way! I did the math and thought man that credit card is surely going to go to the fraud department!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 515 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast