Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 890 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 884 ... LastLast
Results 20,826 to 20,850 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I believe that Splync was doing sarcasm
    At least that edition would make sense, since he actually has art in it.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Splync View Post
    In honor of the upcoming illustrated Cujo, Chadbourne is offering remarques for any of your Stephen King books!
    Careful with the Chadbourne jokes, someone has his panties in a wad about it.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

Any idea on when the CDCC pint glasses will be shipping?
    These are in the warehouse. But I have like 6 or 7 projects in the warehouse to ship right now. So it's really just a matter of prioritizing the shipments. Here's a taste of what's shipping (in no particular order and I'm probably missing something)

March Book Club Book
    Home
    Cold Dead Hands
    Little Girls
    Chart of Darkness
    The Night Eternal
    Little Silver Book
    Hope and Miracles
    Other Sandboxes
    CDCC Pint Glass

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Chart of Darkness
    I Googled this one and came up with a chapbook from 2009. That's not right, is it?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Chart of Darkness
    I Googled this one and came up with a chapbook from 2009. That's not right, is it?
    Nope. This one hasn't been up for sale publicly yet. It belongs to a previous book club. There will be copies left after the book club though, so it should go up for sale after we send out those book club books.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Question for Dan or Brian. Is the Night Shift art portfolio still on track for an April release date? Thanks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had Gwendy's Magic Feather show up yesterday without notice. That was a nice surprise and didn't realize RC was signing those.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Have all the night shift artist editions shipped? Still don’t have mine.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I had Gwendy's Magic Feather show up yesterday without notice. That was a nice surprise and didn't realize RC was signing those.
    The slipcased limited edition? I’m still waiting on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    The one I received was just the trade I believe. No slipcase anyway.

Did you enter one of the giveaways?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Have all the night shift artist editions shipped? Still don’t have mine.
    They have. Shoot me an email and I'll look and see what's up with your order.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Question for Dan or Brian. Is the Night Shift art portfolio still on track for an April release date? Thanks.
    Not sure. Prints themselves are in production, I'm just not sure what the turnaround time is there. As noted above though the shipping schedule is incredibly full at the moment, and I just got word that our copies of PS Publishing's Dead Zone are finally on their way to us. So it'll probably just be a matter of fitting the folios into the schedule.

Country
    Country Flag

I entered the contest/s regarding RC's latest book. Not sure if this was one of the prizes as it wasn't in my order history. I do have a slipcase on order for Gwendy's Magic Feather from 2019. Are those still forthcoming?

I entered the contest/s regarding RC's latest book. Not sure if this was one of the prizes as it wasn't in my order history. I do have a slipcase on order for Gwendy's Magic Feather from 2019. Are those still forthcoming?
    This was probably one of those prizes then. Slipcases are still forthcoming. I'm not sure where those are in the schedule though. I know the case maker was working on Usher's Passing cases and some more cases for Night Shift (we were shorted a bunch).

Country
    Country Flag

This was probably one of those prizes then. Slipcases are still forthcoming. I'm not sure where those are in the schedule though. I know the case maker was working on Usher's Passing cases and some more cases for Night Shift (we were shorted a bunch).
    Probably. I checked my shelves and already have a signed copy. Would explain why it isn't in my order history as I delete orders when they arrive.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know when the supposed included signed limited edition books for CDCC 9, 10. AND 11 will be released?

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have received, to date, FORTY-ONE emails about Chasing the Boogeyman or that damn contest associated with it and I am about two inches away from directing all non-CDCC emails from CD to my spam folder.

Absolutely absurd and a total abuse of the mailing list to pump the numbers on that book

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I’ve been waiting about 20 years for Best of CD 2 to be published. I probably don’t have 41 emails on that book in that entire span.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    I agree. I’ve been waiting about 20 years for Best of CD 2 to be published. I probably don’t have 41 emails on that book in that entire span.
    CAN I GET AN AMEN?!?
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I have received, to date, FORTY-ONE emails about Chasing the Boogeyman or that damn contest associated with it and I am about two inches away from directing all non-CDCC emails from CD to my spam folder.

Absolutely absurd and a total abuse of the mailing list to pump the numbers on that book
    Ditto! I am disappointed they are shoving it through Amazon.

Gunslinger Apprentice Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all Splync is a name known to all

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, but did you know that if you buy multiple copies, you get MORE chances to win?!

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, but did you know that if you buy multiple copies, you get MORE chances to win?!
    I'm freaking dying over here I deleted a bunch of older emails, and after I saw this comment I just had to check again. Sure enough I got a new one. I think of it like a sensual game of tug and war. They think they're gonna break me, but they'll have to try harder than that

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank goodness mine today said: TWO DAYS LEFT! (Yeah, we'll see. Probably some hidden in the warehouse.)

I'm glad I'm not the only one driven nuts with this spam.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

This has been worse than even the heavy the promotion that happened for Widows Point and the two Gwendy books. It wouldn’t be such a big deal or even noticeable if so many other books weren’t years behind schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 834 of 890 FirstFirst ... 334 734 784 824 832 833 834 835 836 844 884 ... LastLast