Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 151 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 3764

Thread: The Walking Dead *TV Spoilers!*

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post

I'm just hoping we find out Madison got out of that baseball diamond somehow and returns...it will make Fear work so much better. I know it will. Alicia works best as a supporting lead. Morgan doesn't work at all as a lead. It needs Madison.
    It would work much better if Madison came back. Hell if they could find Glenn under the dumpster they surely could have hidden Madison somewhere in that huge arena. I've never cared for Morgan. Him and that damned priest and the idiot with the mullet were three of the biggest reasons I quit watching TWD. Glad that Alicia went from a mindless teenager to such a badass. But I think I miss Nick the most.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's better for me personally I should say. I like the show better post-Madison.

I also like the fact that Fear is a traveling show like you stated.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't recall if this has been shared or not:

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going to share it, but I forgot. I expect we'll get some kind of actual teaser trailer for it on Oct. 6 when TWD comes back. It's probably going to premiere the night of TWD Season 10 finale. Schedules should be like

Oct-December '19 - TWD 10a
    Feb-April '20 - TWD 10b
    April-June '20 - Third Series 1
    June-July - FTWD 6a
    August-Sept - FTWD 6b

Personally, I hope they reduce the episode count for FTWD. I don't think it can get away with 16 episode seasons like TWD can. Shrinking it down to even 14 episodes would do wonders for the show.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was going to share it, but I forgot. I expect we'll get some kind of actual teaser trailer for it on Oct. 6 when TWD comes back. It's probably going to premiere the night of TWD Season 10 finale. Schedules should be like

Oct-December '19 - TWD 10a
    Feb-April '20 - TWD 10b
    April-June '20 - Third Series 1
    June-July - FTWD 6a
    August-Sept - FTWD 6b

Personally, I hope they reduce the episode count for FTWD. I don't think it can get away with 16 episode seasons like TWD can. Shrinking it down to even 14 episodes would do wonders for the show.
    The show is (fear) is so shitty this year for me. What happened? Has to be new writing team. I’m still sour that they didn’t focus on the start of the epidemic more. It really should have. Would have been a great way to give backstories of the Walking Dead characters today. Could have kept going and introduced the new ones that we get every season too. Missed boat here...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, we pretty much saw the beginning in The Walking Dead. Rick was only in a coma for four weeks so there isn't a big gap of time we missed or anything. I wish we saw a little bit more in Fear too, but we did get a look at the military's early reactions too.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can Fear get any worse? Honestly what the fuck did I just watch? How does a show go from so good to so bad... this fast? I’ll tell ya, unless shit changes I’m not going to watch this next season. It’s bad..... man it’s bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed Sunday's episode a fair bit. The format gave it some unique life. It was the perfect kind of episode to bridge the time between 5a and 5b. At least if they're going to go for this 'we're going to help people' angle they're actually going all-in on it. Next weeks episode looks like it's going to have quite a bit of zombie action in it. I quite liked the scene with Logan at the end.

I'm almost done my re-watch of Season 9 of TWD. Next episode is when Beta and Daryl square off.

Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed Sunday's episode a fair bit. The format gave it some unique life. It was the perfect kind of episode to bridge the time between 5a and 5b. At least if they're going to go for this 'we're going to help people' angle they're actually going all-in on it. Next weeks episode looks like it's going to have quite a bit of zombie action in it. I quite liked the scene with Logan at the end.

I'm almost done my re-watch of Season 9 of TWD. Next episode is when Beta and Daryl square off.

I am usually on your side with the Walking Dead... this is junk now though.. sorry man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Don't recall if this has been shared or not:

From what I've read, it is a youth oriented show about kids who have grown up in the zombie world. Youth oriented. I think I will hate it.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think there will be any in between with this one. It'll either be really, really bad or really, really good.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The third series is set a fair bit into the apocalypse. From what I've heard, the kids in it grew up in a place that was always secure so they've never really been out in the world, but they choose to venture out for reasons.

Country
    Country Flag

The third series is set a fair bit into the apocalypse. From what I've heard, the kids in it grew up in a place that was always secure so they've never really been out in the world, but they choose to venture out for reasons.
    Could be an interesting premise. I wonder how far AMC will milk this tit though? The comics being down will def hurt them as they lose their source material. Shows like this... just will be the same over and over again. They can only spin a bad guy so many ways ya know? Im a sucker though... and will watch it. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the success of this show will be wholly determined to how different it feels from The Walking Dead, and Fear The Walking Dead to a lesser extent. It will be important visually to feel different. I think a younger cast will help it feel different from a character interaction, but a young cast may also scare off people as there is a fair large contingent of people who just HATE kids in anything. So far Judith is the only kid in The Walking Dead not to be shit on by those people.

The 10 Episode season will help. I hope they keep it at 10 episodes. I still believe FEAR would be a far better show with less episodes. Cutting it down to 14 alone would do wonders for Fear. TWD handles the 16 episodes pretty well so I've never had a problem with it, though I know some people complain about filler all the time. I love filler. I'll take a show that's 90% filler.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Could be an interesting premise. I wonder how far AMC will milk this tit though? The comics being down will def hurt them as they lose their source material. Shows like this... just will be the same over and over again. They can only spin a bad guy so many ways ya know? Im a sucker though... and will watch it. lol
    Me too!

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I am usually on your side with the Walking Dead... this is junk now though.. sorry man
    What don't you like about the show this year? I don't have a problem with you not liking it, but I'm curious as to what exactly is not working for you. It's not as good as last year, but I wouldn't say it's junk.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

There's quite a bit I don't like this year, though I've enjoyed the back half so far. The first half 5 had a lot of the same problems 4b had...a lack of direction, vague goals, new character dynamics not quite gelling. It seems like they've been treading water, hoping to find something to grab onto. The first three seasons and 4a had the Clarke Family. Despite whatever happened along the way, the core of the show was The Clarkes surviving. Now that's gone and there is no core anymore.

And while I like Morgan's dynamic with a lot of the new characters, he's had a negative effect on the shows trajectory, which is pretty frustrating. He hasn't really grown as a character despite seemingly like he's always changing. I did really like this past episode with him and Grace. They have a natural chemistry and I thought the ending was quite sad. Morgan could have a chance at being in love again and finding a happiness that could mend the wounds he's nursed for years... But he's too afraid of losing it again to ever let himself be happy. It was the best Morgan has been since Season 6 of The Walking Dead with his dynamic with Carol. I can see his point though if Grace really is sick and she might not be around long. I think he really wanted her too use the equipment to see if she was sick. Her moment of growth in not knowing if she's sick made it impossible for him to connect. I don't think he'd have left like that if she knew she was fine.

I know your question wasn't directed at me, but whatever, I do what I want!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I feel like they haven't really had a good villain on FTWD in a long time. At least compared to the original show with people like The Governor, Negan and now Alpha and Beta. The last one I remember was Martha and she was horrible. So far Logan has actually been worse.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Just watched another YAWN fest that was Fear. They are dropping in ratings fast too... I think I read 1.5 million last week. That is not good. They HAD to have changed writers... no other way to explain what I am watching. I will finish this season but will not return for another
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I like Logan add the villain because I don't think he's a villain. Him and his group seem to be going out of their way to do everything possible to reason and not kill people. I'm curious to find out his actual goal.

Country
    Country Flag

I like Logan add the villain because I don't think he's a villain. Him and his group seem to be going out of their way to do everything possible to reason and not kill people. I'm curious to find out his actual goal.

His "it's bigger than that" comments sounded a lot like that helicopter lady, except the helicopter people have no problem killing.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

His "it's bigger than that" comments sounded a lot like that helicopter lady, except the helicopter people have no problem killing.

I guess he wants the fuel for a grander purpose of some kind. Maybe it's with the helicopter people, or some larger group. That's my main hope with all this, that it leads to something big for Fear The Walking Dead since we know Season 6 is confirmed. That we get some massive community or Fears own A Larger World like when TWD added Hilltop, Kingdom, The Saviors and the rest, but not on quite as geographically large a scale. It would be refreshing to me if in the groups effort to help people, they hurt a bunch of people, and that helping Logan was the right thing to do. Since the season is all about doing what is right, being a force for good in the world, it would be a great twist of the knife for something horrible to happen entirely due to their good intentions. Although I'm starting to fear that that's too clever for Fear at this point.

Also, there is this extremely well done trailer for Season 10 of The Walking Dead. It's amazing how different these characters look shot on digital over film.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 151 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast