Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: A movement in it's infancy needs your support.

John F. Kennedy XerxesRex is on a distinguished road XerxesRex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default A movement in it's infancy needs your support.

september19th.com

I wanted to share this with the forums....

"This site is dedicated to the establishment and preservation of September 19th as International Dark Tower Day. May our aim be true.

For all the fans of Stephen King's "The Dark Tower" series, let's set aside a day for phrases in High Speech, Riddle contests, tests of marksmanship and the remembrance of the faces of our forbearers. Use this day to introduce the series to young and old readers alike. Let's form a Ka-Tet and all walk the path of the beam together!"

https://www.facebook.com/SEPTEMBERNINETEENTH

I'd appreciate all your support in this endeavor!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure, why not?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Sure, why not?
    Well met Sai Merlin1958. I say thankee!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am not sure how your determination that 9/19 is the day to make your facebook page popular is important and or should be promoted here.
    Do tell...

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

July 19th would be the 19th day of the 19th month.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

19th month?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I am not sure how your determination that 9/19 is the day to make your facebook page popular is important and or should be promoted here.
    Do tell...
    Greetings Randall, Well met.

I'm going to attempt to interpret your query:

First Determination: September 19th: S-1 E-2 P-3 T-4 E-5 M-6 B-7 E-8 R-9 N-10 I-11 N-12 E-13 T-14 E-15 E-16 N-17 T-18 H-19

Second Determination: 919 is a Palindrome.

Third Determination: This series is epic and needs it's own day of recognition/celebration.

Fourth Determination: This is a hot bed of Tower enthusiasts, where better than to share the revelation?

Fifth Determination: There is a Facebook Page annnd a website! September19th.com!

Now don't take me for some opportunistic board hopper, I'm here to play nice and play well. I'm a community minded individual, who deals in hot lead and hard calibers on the daily.

I simply wanted to find so like-minded individuals, that we might form a Ka-Tet and spread the love of the Tower. Do ya kennit?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Thankee for coming onboard Sai Brice!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My pleasure...although I'll probably have to relocate this thread and eventually based on how much response the thread gets it may eventually get merged with the facebook thread, but we can give it awhile.

If you rescue me

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Shannon like petition = 19.

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    19th month?
    yes, of course, of the second year (7 + 12). It's the closest we can get to the 19th month.

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

September is the ninth month ...

9 + 12 = 21, lol

Shouldn't the day be July 19th, like Library Girl above said?

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

Thank you, Shannon, for giving me a new superhero name...

And I can agree with X's rationale for September 19th, though I personally celebrate the DT on July 19th with a re-reading of my favorite passages. (This year, I'll be reading the graphic novels instead!)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Shannon like petition = 19.
    Thankee Sai Shannon!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    September is the ninth month ...

9 + 12 = 21, lol

Shouldn't the day be July 19th, like Library Girl above said?
    Thankee!

I did secure location rights this morning for the Charlotte Comicon, to set up an information table and engage the public.

Launch is also complete on Ka-tet19.com outpost home of the most honorable of High Noon clans!

Any players who want to walk the path of the Beam...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by XerxesRex View Post
    Sure, why not?
    You're welcome, but lets keep the "High Speech" to a minimum, OK?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by XerxesRex View Post
    Sure, why not?
    You're welcome, but lets keep the "High Speech" to a minimum, OK?