My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm always up for a vegas run, fyi

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    David, if you want to go to Vegas and drink cocktails, please know that oy-the-brave and I are here for you.
    Yes always and maybe even a Gunslinger Burger

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A Gunslinger burger, that's right! I want one. Sarah probably does too. David will after a long day of sorting things out in the store.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Did I mention that I am trying to get to Vegas for my 40th birthday next June?? Who's with me?!?!?!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Did I mention that I am trying to get to Vegas for my 40th birthday next June?? Who's with me?!?!?!
    Don't want to derail the Bett's thread any more than I've already started to, but you will definitely need to start a discussion on this topic in the Random Thoughts thread and let us all know the dates as soon as possible. Also for maximum exposure, perhaps start a thread in the other forum where TDT.com get-togethers are discussed.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

I'll be in Vegas in March for 311 Day.

Just wanted to sneak that in real quick

Keep up the good work David! And don't hesitate to ask for feedback or help!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold 4 more of my "stocking stuffers" today. Have now sold about 1/2 of the books I've accumulated over the last month. Guess I'm doing something right!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

West Coast sarah is on a distinguished road sarah's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

congrats David!!! That is so great that you are getting off to such a good start.

nerak, I double dog dare you to start a vegas thread.

Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa
    Lalalalaaaa, lalalalaaa

sugarpop <3

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Awesome, David !! Well done. And, well... I know where I'm sending my girlfriend when my birthday comes around so ...

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare you"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare. - A Christmas Story
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Awesome, David !! Well done. And, well... I know where I'm sending my girlfriend when my birthday comes around so ...

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare you"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare. - A Christmas Story

done and done
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    You beat me to that reference!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Sold 4 more of my "stocking stuffers" today. Have now sold about 1/2 of the books I've accumulated over the last month. Guess I'm doing something right!

Gunslinger Apprentice artan is on a distinguished road artan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David, I read about your news, Congratulations!!!!!
    I'm so excited for you...it will be a great adventure!!! The very best of luck to you!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hey this new guy at Betts actually updates the website! That's a huge improvement already.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice inertia1215 is on a distinguished road inertia1215's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know i'm a little late, but congrats on aquiring the store, hope it is still running smoothly.
    Am super excited now that I can visit Betts in my old home town!!! So cool, I can't wait to make it back up home now, makes the trip even more exciting!!
    In a book,in a box,high upon a shelf
    In a locked a guarded vault
    Are things I keep only for myself
    Its your fate,but its not your fault

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I gotta say that David runs a fine ship at Betts. I ordered two books, one listed as a sale of a reader's copy (still a 1st) and a second 1st that help complete my set of 1st Editions) they were both upgrades to my copies which hads embossed stamps of "from the Library of..." from back when I was young and foolish and knew nothing of collecting.

Now I have nice 1sts of Christine and Different Seasons - the Readers copy was better than the 1st ed I had anyway.

Thanks David!!!

And they also arrived well packed and rather quickly too!

I am so glad that Betts is open for business!

Only two more 1sts to go (both toughies on my budget - Salem's Lot and the Gunslinger) and the 4 Bachman paperbacks to go!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats David....
    You sure do have alot of new listings, and glad to see Bett's update the site daily.
    I look forward to doing business with ya....
    I can't believe I missed out on that DT viking set....my loss...
    I'm looking for a 1st...F/F Dead Zone ...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    I gotta say that David runs a fine ship at Betts. I ordered two books, one listed as a sale of a reader's copy (still a 1st) and a second 1st that help complete my set of 1st Editions) they were both upgrades to my copies which hads embossed stamps of "from the Library of..." from back when I was young and foolish and knew nothing of collecting.

Now I have nice 1sts of Christine and Different Seasons - the Readers copy was better than the 1st ed I had anyway.

Thanks David!!!

Only two more 1sts to go (both toughies on my budget - Salem's Lot and the Gunslinger) and the 4 Bachman paperbacks to go!

And now Bob, you are down to just the Salem's Lot!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got back from China and received a NICE item from Betts!
    Thanks again David!!
    The box and contents were great!!

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I am David - Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post

Thanks David!!!

And now Bob, you are down to just the Salem's Lot!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey collectors!!! Would you be interested in seeing a sample list of what prices I am realizing these days at Betts? You might be surprised at some of the prices people are paying...sometimes much different from eBay.

If there is enough support, I can put a list together. It will not betray any customer relationships.

Wiz

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Hey collectors!!! Would you be interested in seeing a sample list of what prices I am realizing these days at Betts? You might be surprised at some of the prices people are paying...sometimes much different from eBay.

If there is enough support, I can put a list together. It will not betray any customer relationships.

Wiz
    I'd actually love to see that. Now that you ARE the market, it would be very interesting for sure.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would absolutely love to see the price list. I would like to know where the market is heading too.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds interesting to me too!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 192 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast