Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: Shaq

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Book Collection: Shaq

I thought I'd post pictures of my humble collection.

Hope
    that's ok, please bear with me on pic quality, I'll post what I have and replace when have time to retake them

Working on the links, hopefully pic will show up soon
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! More please?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet, is it a Salem's Lot limited that I spy?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ooooh, nice!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking shelves. That looks like a fancy copy of WeaveWorld. Is that some type of special edition?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE !!!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is, cheers, more tomorrow

My very 1st ever signed ordered from centipede Press. Love it. I was going through a very stressful separation at the time and it was delivered to my old house. Nearly ended up in the bin!!!

Oh and definately shouldn't be laid on its side, I'm looking towards leading a small invasion of the top shelf and oust a bunch of old photos along a bit!

Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

I won tickets from a prize draw our very own Calla Wolf was running and had the pleasure of listening to King read and answer qs.

The added bonus was getting this book signed. I found it in a local book store about 15 years or more ago and it cost me pennies.

King had a good luck at it before signing. I literally skipped when I got it back.

Country
    Country Flag

Simply the sweetest book in the world......until I buy the Stand.

Combination of loving the story, and quality of production. I thought this Traycase was the lettered version so was very please when realised it was the numbered. Love it!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great to see some of your collection Dave (just gotta love a new collection thread ) - I look forward to further posts when you have time
    We all float down here!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Great to see some of your collection Dave (just gotta love a new collection thread ) - I look forward to further posts when you have time

Ditto!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks good!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Nice looking shelves. That looks like a fancy copy of WeaveWorld. Is that some type of special edition?
    Thank you. I'll post some pics of the Weaveworld soon.

The bookshelf is great...But there Are 6 shelves in total and and I have 2! The other 4 are full of allsorts but the majority are bright coloured girls paperbacks about sweaty muscled gardens and such! What a waste.

Country
    Country Flag

Another story I love. Listened to it as part of my DTFest last year! Really impressed with the reader although think it had some dodgy background music at times!

Been lucky enough to buy some of the books of members here, so you may recognise the numbers.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking Insomnia. Not one of my favorite reads though. I sold my limited a while back and this reminds me that I might like to reacquire one.

Country
    Country Flag

I love the art in it too. Not my vision of the story but think it is excellent.

FAB8:

Country
    Country Flag

Two copies of The Exorcist:

And the Glorious CD version, with Linda Blair signature added(god I hope it isn't fake!)

Waiting very patiently to see if CD have a spare Lettered Case for this. That would be immense if I get one of those for this book.

Country
    Country Flag

Colorado Kid - great story but always get the feeling nobody likes this version.

It is pure quality in my eyes.

Country
    Country Flag

A few Palavercom freebies (spelling?)

Country
    Country Flag

A quick close up of the Weaveworld and Ash personalised signature.

Country
    Country Flag

UK TWTTK

Country
    Country Flag

This ones is now sold today. Went to post it and my post office is on strike, so can't get it delivered until Tuesday now due to bank holidays. My 1st ever ebay sale!

Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't resist this one but was destined for greater bookshelves. This is as far as I got with this.

It was replaced by another Joyland, Desperation, and a Cam belt for the car!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast