Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: International purchasing and shipping help-Members assist each other

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Hooters?
    At one time he mentioned (I hope I am correct), working at a Denny's restaurant that was the #1 in sales worldwide.
    If it's the Denny's on the Strip, I've heard that's it's the #1 in sales as well.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't get the picture of Shanon in a Hooters top out of my head though.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Hooters?
    At one time he mentioned (I hope I am correct), working at a Denny's restaurant that was the #1 in sales worldwide.
    If it's the Denny's on the Strip, I've heard that's it's the #1 in sales as well.
    I can believe Denny's does a lot of business there. The In-N-Out Burger near the strip is always busy. They have a separate building for take out orders!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks guys,
    thanks tippy - will try to reach shannon first , as he is way closer

cheers!

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Who is going to attend the Hay Festival (in Hay on wye, in the middle of Wales, UK)?
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I won a US press kit for 11.22.63 on ebay, and need someone to send it to them to then forward it to me?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorted, thanks !
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm seeking the assistance of someone in the UK, London city area. Would anyone in the forum be willing to help me out, please?
    Its a bit of a mission so I would fully pay for time + any expenses incurred. If anyone can lend a hand it's very appreciated!
    MANY THANKS!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    I'm seeking the assistance of someone in the UK, London city area. Would anyone in the forum be willing to help me out, please?
    Its a bit of a mission so I would fully pay for time + any expenses incurred. If anyone can lend a hand it's very appreciated!
    MANY THANKS!
    I don't live particularly near London, but I will be travelling to London on 6th June, so I can help you then if that time frame is okay for you?

What do you need, my friend?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, T-Dogz_AK47. I just sent you a PM.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you T-Dogz_AK47 for trying to help me.

I'm still in need of help from someone in the U.K. London city or area urgently. Thank you!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just ran across this thread but Jon and Simon have helped me personally with international purchases before I even knew this thread was a thing. I also helped a member in Russia awhile back obtain a book. Great source for help!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Any UK based members able to help out? I want to order two EOW editions from WHSmith, but they don't ship internationally. Looking for them to be shipped to New Zealand. Thanks in advance...

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any UK based members able to help out? I want to order two EOW editions from WHSmith, but they don't ship internationally. Looking for them to be shipped to New Zealand. Thanks in advance...
    No problem, James! I'll help you out, my friend!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any chance that we have an "agent" in Korea?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

To UK members, I was wondering if someone may be able to help me. I missed a chance to pre-order a signed copy of Phil Collins' new autobiography Not Dead Yet from Waterstones. The book is due out in two weeks. I was hoping someone might be able to call some local shops and see if any signed copies will be available, and if so, if someone could get me a copy. As much as I would like a copy, I am not going to pay hundreds of dollars for one on eBay. I'd like to get one at Face Value (that is a really bad Phill Collins pun, but it fit so perfectly. if you're a fan, you got it, if not, then move on ) I appreciate any help.

Eric

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    To UK members, I was wondering if someone may be able to help me. I missed a chance to pre-order a signed copy of Phil Collins' new autobiography Not Dead Yet from Waterstones. The book is due out in two weeks. I was hoping someone might be able to call some local shops and see if any signed copies will be available, and if so, if someone could get me a copy. As much as I would like a copy, I am not going to pay hundreds of dollars for one on eBay. I'd like to get one at Face Value (that is a really bad Phill Collins pun, but it fit so perfectly. if you're a fan, you got it, if not, then move on ) I appreciate any help.

Eric
    Hi Eric,

I phoned my local Waterstones. They cant give me 100% guarantee but they were showing a separate entry for the signed edition and have put a reserve in for a copy. They will let me know on the day (or before if it arrives in store) as to whether the order was successful or not.

I'll keep you posted!

EDIT: If you manage to get one elsewhere, don't worry, I'm a Collins fan too
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Eric
    Hi Eric,

I phoned my local Waterstones. They cant give me 100% guarantee but they were showing a separate entry for the signed edition and have put a reserve in for a copy. They will let me know on the day (or before if it arrives in store) as to whether the order was successful or not.

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks, Simon. I really appreciate it!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Eric
    Hi Eric,

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks, Simon. I really appreciate it!
    I would have to imagine he'all do signings in the US at some point. Either Miami, Los Angeles, or New York most likely. Either way, I told my wife months ago, I wanted a signed copy for Christmas. So hopefully signing events will be listed soon.

Country
    Country Flag

He's coming to NY in two weeks, but it does not mention a signing - http://www.92y.org/Event/Phil-Collin...versation.aspx

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

He's coming to NY in two weeks, but it does not mention a signing - http://www.92y.org/Event/Phil-Collin...versation.aspx
    Yeah, I saw that last week. I think that's more of a talk / Q&A.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Australia Post has just opened a warehouse location in the USA, effectively giving Aussie customers a US address. The service is "ShopMate", and now Aussie's can purchase items from US sellers who only wish to sell to the US, and the shipping rates seem to be a good deal cheaper to Australia.

https://shopmate.auspost.com.au

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Australia Post has just opened a warehouse location in the USA, effectively giving Aussie customers a US address. The service is "ShopMate", and now Aussie's can purchase items from US sellers who only wish to sell to the US, and the shipping rates seem to be a good deal cheaper to Australia.

https://shopmate.auspost.com.au
    Man.. that is SO cool for you man. SAVE YOU LOADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I am shipping a book to the U.K. Is USPS the easiest, and most cost effective way to do this?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I am shipping a book to the U.K. Is USPS the easiest, and most cost effective way to do this?
    Yes! It's what I use. I can fill out the paperwork online to make it easy. UPS is 2 times the cost.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast