Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 165 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection : jonp

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Where is Carrie? This a Grinch Xmas joke??????????????? LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hurry up Jon!! Hahaha

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK Kris give me a chance!

STEPHEN KING - CARRIE - PS LETTERED EDITION - C/26

The Traycase.

The Book

The Envelope with Original Drawing by Glen Chadbourne, Remarque Artwork Book and Carrie

MORE TO FOLLOW

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

All the items - traycase, remarque envelope, remarque artwork book and book Dust jacket and boards of book are all lettered C

Closer views of the interior contents.

The envelope containing the original drawing by Glen Chadbourne

The Remarque Artwork - French Wrapped Paperback - C/26

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like quite the production. I cannot wait to get mine...

Wow.

Initial impression regarding quality?

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very very nice, I love that the letter is on all of the items not just one page. Congratulations
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The book itself, the interior artwork is only glued down of its top edge. I think these could become easily detached.

[URL=http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/fenpad/media/IMG_3848_zps54b77f77.jpg.html]

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks absolutey beautiful, Jon. Congratulations. Big style.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a little funny that the limitation sheet mentions Glenn Chadbourne by name, and his signature is first. Stephen King is apparently just one of the "contributors".

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    It's a little funny that the limitation sheet mentions Glenn Chadbourne by name, and his signature is first. Stephen King is apparently just one of the "contributors".
    I am guessing they just went alphabetical by last name. I agree the author should be a little more prominent.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Wow.

Yes Tim, I really like it. The quality is great, very well made. I am a bit concerned the interior artwork may fall out of the book over time, as it is only very lightly glued at the top edge. It's a nice touch that all items are individually lettered. Does not have a strong leather smell like The Shining Lettered. I think it's a much better production than The Shining and the CD lettereds (it should be for the issue price), but I will have to really study it and probably sleep on it, to say whether it's worth £2500. I'm glad it came out before the order page of Thinner. I still consider CD's IT to be my favourite Lettered.

EDIT: I don't have to sleep on it, very pleased with my new P&J! It was worth it!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it quite large in size, Jon?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Simply magnificent!

John

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

Wow.

Yes Tim, I really like it. The quality is great, very well made. I am a bit concerned the interior artwork may fall out of the book over time, as it is only very lightly glued at the top edge. It's a nice touch that all items are individually lettered. Does not have a strong leather smell like The Shining Lettered. I think its a much better production than The Shining and the CD lettereds, but I will have to really study it and probably sleep on it, to say whether it's worth £2500. I'm glad it came out before the order page of Thinner.
    Blimey Jon! Don't sleep on it! You might roll over and crease the thing... Sleep on your bed - not your books

Oh and nice book!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great minds think alike - I was just measuring everything

Traycase H 28.5cm W 20cm D 5cm
    Book H 26.2cm W 18.4cm D 2.5cm
    Remarque Book H 26cm W 18cm D 0.5cm
    Remarque H 26cm W 18cm

Not as deep as the The Shining SP lettered edition but 1cm taller, same width.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post

Wow.

Yes Tim, I really like it. The quality is great, very well made. I am a bit concerned the interior artwork may fall out of the book over time, as it is only very lightly glued at the top edge. It's a nice touch that all items are individually lettered. Does not have a strong leather smell like The Shining Lettered. I think its a much better production than The Shining and the CD lettereds, but I will have to really study it and probably sleep on it, to say whether it's worth £2500. I'm glad it came out before the order page of Thinner.
    Blimey Jon! Don't sleep on it! You might roll over and crease the thing... Sleep on your bed - not your books

Oh and nice book!

Too late, I think I need a new DJ, I wonder if they've got spares!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Congrats Jon, a treasure for sure! Not super impressed with the quality (from what I see in the pictures) but the limitation pretty much ensures it will hold value.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! You must be one of the first to receive their copy!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    They listed the 4 of them alphabetically

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The CARRIE now on it's bookshelf!

Country
    Country Flag

That looks great
    — Roland Deschain

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the pictures. I like the letter C a lot on everything too. Congrats!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW Jon. That's AMAZING !!!! Congrats

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous book; congratulations, Jon!

sk

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon, Super-Super-Supernice !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 165 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast