Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Yellowjackets", Anyone????? **Spoilers**

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed the series. Looking forward to seeing more.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I binged it in three days. I want to know:

Spoiler:
    * What happened to Shauna's kid -- I thought for sure she'd have a miscarriage during the magic mushroom fest
    * How is the group split? It looks like there are six or seven of them at the masked ceremony
    * Who went into the pit with the punji sticks?
    * Where is Javi?
    * Is there more to know about Adam. I suspect not, but still...
    * Are there other survivors? I thought for sure someone else would show up at the reunion.
    * Who will play Lotte in 2021?

... and so much more!

Plus it took me a while to figure out that the girl who broke her leg during practice was the woman who organized the reunion.

It really was worthwhile to go back and watch the first episode again when I finished.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I binged it in three days. I want to know:

Spoiler:
    * What happened to Shauna's kid -- I thought for sure she'd have a miscarriage during the magic mushroom fest
    * How is the group split? It looks like there are six or seven of them at the masked ceremony
    * Who went into the pit with the punji sticks?
    * Where is Javi?
    * Is there more to know about Adam. I suspect not, but still...
    * Are there other survivors? I thought for sure someone else would show up at the reunion.
    * Who will play Lotte in 2021?

... and so much more!

Plus it took me a while to figure out that the girl who broke her leg during practice was the woman who organized the reunion.

It really was worthwhile to go back and watch the first episode again when I finished.
    I did that too. Went back and watched the first again too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ep. 3: You know, on a re-watch I noticed something that was really off. When they are all swimming in the lake, Lottie spots a distinct, blue reflection/light from the lake. They rush to see what it is and find the cabin (which, Lottie immediately gets a "bad" hit off of). But the light/reflection they saw from the lake doesn't seem to jive with the decrepit cabin. All the windows are dirty and covered with dust and don't seem like they could have caused the freaking beacon they saw from the lake. So, either that was a "supernatural" effect or they find the cabin and not the actual source of the light they saw from the lake.

IDK, I suppose it just fortifies the notion that the cabin is a "bad place" but, it stuck out to me as really "off". Watch it yourself and let me know what you think.

Also, please check me on the "counts". I think I have it pegged at 15 girls from the team. The Coach (Who with one leg already forfeit ain't long for the world IMHO lol) Travis and Javie. Lastly, the dead father and 2 pilots.

Spoiler:
    We know 2 girls are already dead (Jackie and Lauren(?) from the plane). 4 girls and Travis we know for sure were saved. and lastly. Lottie (?,) or whoever it turns out is the leader of the "cult" that grabbed, Natalie in the season finale.

Oh, and not for nothing (and I apologize in advance if these remarks are not considered "PC") that adopted kid of, Taissa and her wife is one creepy motherfucker!!! I keep getting a, Jordan Peele movie hit off of him. He's GOT to have a story at some point in the show. He is certainly "off" to put it mildly. lol

Any word on when we can expect S2?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I think they're planning for an end-of-year release for each of the next four years.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Ep. 3: You know, on a re-watch I noticed something that was really off. When they are all swimming in the lake, Lottie spots a distinct, blue reflection/light from the lake. They rush to see what it is and find the cabin (which, Lottie immediately gets a "bad" hit off of). But the light/reflection they saw from the lake doesn't seem to jive with the decrepit cabin. All the windows are dirty and covered with dust and don't seem like they could have caused the freaking beacon they saw from the lake. So, either that was a "supernatural" effect or they find the cabin and not the actual source of the light they saw from the lake.

IDK, I suppose it just fortifies the notion that the cabin is a "bad place" but, it stuck out to me as really "off". Watch it yourself and let me know what you think.

Also, please check me on the "counts". I think I have it pegged at 15 girls from the team. The Coach (Who with one leg already forfeit ain't long for the world IMHO lol) Travis and Javie. Lastly, the dead father and 2 pilots.

Spoiler:
    We know 2 girls are already dead (Jackie and Lauren(?) from the plane). 4 girls and Travis we know for sure were saved. and lastly. Lottie (?,) or whoever it turns out is the leader of the "cult" that grabbed, Natalie in the season finale.

Oh, and not for nothing (and I apologize in advance if these remarks are not considered "PC") that adopted kid of, Taissa and her wife is one creepy motherfucker!!! I keep getting a, Jordan Peele movie hit off of him. He's GOT to have a story at some point in the show. He is certainly "off" to put it mildly. lol

Spoiler:
    The kid is screwed up because he sees one of his moms eating dirt every night and acting like some feral animal.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I noticed that about the cabin when I first saw it as well. I was wondering what exactly was reflecting to catch their attention. It's kind of surrounded by trees and doesn't look like you would be able to see the lake from there would you? Unless you're on the roof, or possibly from the attic? I'm not sure.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    The kid is screwed up because he sees one of his moms eating dirt every night and acting like some feral animal.
    I'm aware but, that doesn't make him any less creepy. You don't think his actions and demeanor are a little screwy even in light of what is allegedly going on? You'd think the kid would say something. If not to one mother then the other. And why is she not observed by the wife during these ongoing activities.

Spoiler:
    The wife should have glimpsed some of her actions over the period of time despite the basement shrine room. Especially since the kid did. I would have thought the kid would have ran to the other mother the first time he saw her acting wonky, no?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    I noticed that about the cabin when I first saw it as well. I was wondering what exactly was reflecting to catch their attention. It's kind of surrounded by trees and doesn't look like you would be able to see the lake from there would you? Unless you're on the roof, or possibly from the attic? I'm not sure.
    Yeah,the two things just don't jive. Of course we already know there is something up with that cabin anyway.

Spoiler:
    The Lake reflection could have been engineered by a human. Maybe the shadow from the finale even?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

I'll give you that. The kid is a tad off it would seem. Maybe the other mother is a heavy sleeper?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll give you that. The kid is a tad off it would seem. Maybe the other mother is a heavy sleeper?
    LOL Yeah, I don't think she could sleep that deep!!! LOL Obstensively she was crawling around the house and outside on all fours foaming at the mouth and wild. She cut the fucking dog's head off and what not. If the kid saw her he would have for sure told the other mother something as he likely would have been scared shitless. LOL There's likely something additional going on with her transformation. Some magic or supernatural element that hasn't been disclosed as yet. Just my opinion is all.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Heather19 View Post
    Yeah,the two things just don't jive. Of course we already know there is something up with that cabin anyway.

Spoiler:
    The Lake reflection could have been engineered by a human. Maybe the shadow from the finale even?
    After the full re-watch I'm convinced there is something supernatural or unholy about that cabin and the immediate woods around it. Too many things are exclusive to the cabin. The creepy guy that appears out of no where in the finale, who may be a spirit(?) Where the hell was he all the time the girls commandeered the cabin? He likely killed (and ate?) the pilot of the Piper Cub plane, had some association with the cult(?) of the symbol and would explain the "beacon" (I watched it 3 times and that was a beacon/something artificial/supernatural) the girls saw from the lake. Also, there is obviously some kind of link/vibe/supernatural connection with, Lottie. When they first found the cabin Lottie, had a look and a feel that something was off about the place. There also may have been a connection between the cabin and/or its occupant in Jackies' death as evidenced by the "dream sequence" while she was freezing to death. I'd think most folk would realiw how fucking cold it was and come inside. I know I would have!! lol

Just some thoughts and opinions.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I definitely need to rewatch it again before the next season starts. I don't remember a guy at all. Wish I still had showtime so I could go and watch it now.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The show is definitely enhanced by a rewatch.

I also noticed that in one scene where the plane is going down, one of the girls looks out the window and sees the hills of the forest. You can see that same light shining.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post

I also noticed that in one scene where the plane is going down, one of the girls looks out the window and sees the hills of the forest. You can see that same light shining.
    Noticed that too. It’s not the cottage. I don’t believe it is….
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Gotta check that out I didn't notice that one. Maybe it's some sort of precursor to the appearance of the "Entity/Dark Man" or maybe I read too much, King!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Gotta check that out I didn't notice that one. Maybe it's some sort of precursor to the appearance of the "Entity/Dark Man" or maybe I read too much, King!!! lol
    Spoiler:
    Course, when you think about it, Lottie kept saying it was the "Woods" that were "Evil". Maybe the "Entity" is a manisfestation of the "Woods"???? Again, too much, King? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Or maybe the show is just drawing us all in to its mass hysteria

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Or maybe the show is just drawing us all in to its mass hysteria
    LOL May have succeeded in my case, ya think? lol

Spoiler:
    Of course, with the track record of shows lately I'm liable to be greatly disappointed. Still it will hopefully have been a good ride. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

DirectTV is doing a free 3 month trial of Showtime so I'm just now watching this show. Four episodes in and it's pretty great so far. The timeline fits me perfectly. I graduated HS in the exact time period this is set in (mid 90s).
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    DirectTV is doing a free 3 month trial of Showtime so I'm just now watching this show. Four episodes in and it's pretty great so far. The timeline fits me perfectly. I graduated HS in the exact time period this is set in (mid 90s).
    Awesome!!! So you're a youngster then? lol I graduated in '76 the "Stone Age". lol Aerosmith, Frampton, Zep and Boston ruled the airwaves and "FM" was the coolest "new" thing!!! lol lol Our team was the "Indians" which has likely been changed since. lol lol Brentwood, N.Y. At, 6'9" I was the tallest guy in the graduating class. A year behind, Mitch Kupchak who went onto fame with the. Lakers. lol

So, got any theories at this point yet?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Awesome!!! So you're a youngster then? lol I graduated in '76 the "Stone Age". lol Aerosmith, Frampton, Zep and Boston ruled the airwaves and "FM" was the coolest "new" thing!!! lol lol Our team was the "Indians" which has likely been changed since. lol lol Brentwood, N.Y. At, 6'9" I was the tallest guy in the graduating class. A year behind, Mitch Kupchak who went onto fame with the. Lakers. lol

That's another thing. I love the soundtrack for this show so far.

No solid theories yet as I'm still trying to figure out what's even going on. I glanced through the thread a little but I'll wait until after I'm done to dig a little deeper.

I don't trust Misty though.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's another thing. I love the soundtrack for this show so far.

No solid theories yet as I'm still trying to figure out what's even going on. I glanced through the thread a little but I'll wait until after I'm done to dig a little deeper.

I don't trust Misty though.
    Now that you mention it I agree. Also, has anyone else noticed the proliferation of the INXS song, "Never Tear us Apart"? Seems to pop up in quite a few shows these days.

Spoiler:
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone heard any news about a season 2 release date????????
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast