Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Haven Foundation Fundraiser #16 IT With Original Art by Alex McVey & Erin Wells

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 2012 Haven Foundation Fundraiser #16 IT With Original Art by Alex McVey & Erin Wells

Starts @ 10AM PDT
    AUCTION LINK

TheDarkTower.orgis proud to be the EXCLUSIVE site to auction this new, unique and fine Collectible item. Renowned artists Erin Wells and Alex McVeydrew original artwork in a brand new Cemetery Dance 25th Anniversary Gift Edition of "IT" Wells and McVey remarques are rare, valuable and in high demand.

This book was donated by Cemetery Dance! The Artwork was generously donated by Erin Wells and Alex McVey.

100% of the net proceeds of this auction go to The Haven Foundation. Originally founded by Stephen King, The Haven Foundation is a national, non-profit organization making grants to freelance writers and artists experiencing career-threatening illness, accident, natural disaster or other emergency or personal catastrophe.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That McVey Penywise looks like me...on a good day!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. The bidding on this should be very aggressive.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's actually pretty close to how I always pictured you Alan!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine mine mine. For now.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! Those are some truly awesome Remarques!!!!!

Looks like it will go north of $200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine mine mine again

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Mine mine mine again
    Haha!!! Not any more!!! It's mine I tell ya, mine!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I give up lol. Congratulations

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I give up lol. Congratulations
    Haha!!! Wussie!!!! (J/K) Maybe if you ask Amber real nice, she'll let ya out bid me!!!!

Spoiler:
    As If!!!! Muwahahaaaaaaa!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My goal was to make you spend more money. So... i win.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My goal was to make you spend more money. So... i win.
    It ain't about "winning", Shannon. That's for "Charlie Sheen". It's about the Haven Fund and all the "good" it can do for others less fortunate.

OK, it's mine right now, but any higher and I'm out!!! Seriously!!!! This is a truly "one of a kind item" that as the "Art Guy" I would love to add to my collection, but we all have monetary limits. Am I right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Merlin = Right.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoa!!!! $265?????? And there is still 6+ days???? Man, this is a GREAT auction!!!! Everybody take a bow, who bid and may bid!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I suppose someone could buy an IT gift edition, contact Erin Wells AND Alex McVey and have them do an original piece (pay them), but it would certainly total >$300 for the book, 2 original pieces of art and shipping to and from all the parties.
    BTW, Alex McVey did this as a favor-he loves the story-"IT". The odds of this being duplicated are slim.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I suppose someone could buy an IT gift edition, contact Erin Wells AND Alex McVey and have them do an original piece (pay them), but it would certainly total >$300 for the book, 2 original pieces of art and shipping to and from all the parties.
    BTW, Alex McVey did this as a favor-he loves the story-"IT". The odds of this being duplicated are slim.
    Don't mean to contradict, RF., but in my experience you're looking at a figure of at least $150 per artist and then the cost of the book, which is $125 retail. This auction should go north of $500-600.00 all things considered IMHO
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

High Bidder, Baby!!!! At a number I here to fore was not going to...................................However, if it holds, YEAH BABY!!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Someone remind me that I want to promote this in the Cemetery Dance newsletter tomorrow.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian Freeman, you want to promote this on the Cemetery Dance newsletter today.

Brian Freeman, you want to promote this on the Cemetery Dance newsletter today.
    Ha! I'm on it!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Is there a fixative or sealant protecting the pencil drawing so it won't smudge or disappear after awhile?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Is there a fixative or sealant protecting the pencil drawing so it won't smudge or disappear after awhile?
    Good question!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about ESW has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes: while the rest of the book was masked off, the drawing was sprayed with a few light coats of Grumbacher Non-Yellowing Fixative, and a slipsheet was placed between the drawing and the right-hand facing page. With careful handling the drawing should last for a long time. -ESW

Artwork by Erin S. Wells -- https://erinwellsart.wordpress.com

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a piece of artist paper-onion skin if you, will that is laid in to prevent the drawing from smudging and or transferring to the opposite page. As for the drawing "disappearing", I am not an artist nor a museum curator so I can't answer that question. Ask the artist.
    Erin S. Wells
    Rowan Studio

E-mail me!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, thanks for the quick response as I was typing.
    That's what I call first class service!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast