Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 515 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 12868

Thread: Collectible Classifieds-Primarily for Stephen King Items

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Geez, I wish I had the money for that DTII audio.

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great price for the one that just sold on ebay. $104.50.

Did you get it Tippy?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ugh! I was a two time loser on eBay today! First the Carrie Doubleday Reissue and then the Drawing Of The Three Audiobook S/L. Damn Christmas, can't bid high! lol

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Ugh! I was a two time loser on eBay today! First the Carrie Doubleday Reissue and then the Drawing Of The Three Audiobook S/L. Damn Christmas, can't bid high! lol
    Never, ever, "Damn Christmas", Son!!!

Only time of the year we approach treating each other as we should, day in, day out. Otherwise, you risk those three ghost's!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah that was me. Not only did I get it for a cheap price, but the guy literally lives in the same town as I do, so I will just pick it up and not have to pay shipping fees.

I got unbelievably lucky on this one...I think I have seen less than five of these show up on ebay in the last ten years....and I bought the last two.

In March of this year I paid $612 plus shipping for a sealed DT1 and DT2 S/L audio on ebay. I figure the DT1 was worth about $200 or less, so that puts the DT2 at about $400 or more.

Our own COLLECTIBLE CATALOG states "RARELY SEEN FOR SALE"

Bett's does not have one for sale, and I can't even find one on ABE.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, sorry for hiking up the price by a little bit at the last few seconds, lol. Nice win.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Rick. I recall when you picked up the last one too.

I'd like to pick up an audiobook S/L of DTII, but it's not high on my awareness meter.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Geez, I wish I had the money for that DTII audio.

John
    You could have bought it off ebay for $104.50. Tippy4 did, and now he is asking $275.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Scarce-Signe...item256a685bc0

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    Anyone else ever deal with something like that? If I dislike the writer as a person I can't bring myself to read anything they write. Same with publishers and booksellers and buying books.
    I dont really know the writer or his work (i started Drood), but one thing that i know, is that a french translator that was a good friend of him, started boycotting him a few years back, claiming to be disappointed by who he really was. I dont have the details but i believe it was the same reasons mentionned above.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I was going to try and get that signed audio for my uncle but it slipped my mind. He has to listen to audios because he has muscular dystrophy and can't move his arms or legs much. Last year I got him a signed audio by Ronald Malfi and he loved it.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Just to confirm, the UK 1st/1st 'Salem's Lot is offically available for purchase.

**DISCLAIMER** I'm no expert in grading books (in fact haven't done it before) and as such the following is my opinion of the books condition. I can send what ever photos you want to check it out....

Book is in good condition. No spine lean, no pen marks/owners names etc. Jacket has one small tear on front cover, and minor rubbing at top corners.
    Price is NOT clipped.

PM me with any queries, request for photos/info etc. I have posted a few pics upthread and have heaps more to send through.
    From past experiance, shipping from New Zealand is about $30ish (USD) but happy to get quotes before posting.

Cheers

**EDIT** Oh I should mention I'd be open to trading this in on something of equal or lesser value (with cash to make up the differece). I have a few King items on my want list and so let me know if you may have something of interest ;-)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Yeah that was me. Not only did I get it for a cheap price, but the guy literally lives in the same town as I do, so I will just pick it up and not have to pay shipping fees.

I got unbelievably lucky on this one...I think I have seen less than five of these show up on ebay in the last ten years....and I bought the last two.

In March of this year I paid $612 plus shipping for a sealed DT1 and DT2 S/L audio on ebay. I figure the DT1 was worth about $200 or less, so that puts the DT2 at about $400 or more.

Our own COLLECTIBLE CATALOG states "RARELY SEEN FOR SALE"

Bett's does not have one for sale, and I can't even find one on ABE.
    Congrats Tippy. I like many others have The Gunslinger audio but not this one. If I hadn't bought an absolute shitload of S/L's this year I would bite yer arm off!!

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

All right I have 7 Stephen King 2012 calendars if you guys are interested. I will ship internationally but warn you it's $18.55 first class mail. anyone who is interested just pm me. $15.00 plus shipping (you choose the method)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATED 12/22

DT III 1st OY REMARQUE: $625 (Until 12/31/11 - Then it goes on bookshelf forever)

Night Visions V 1st/1st Trade: $25.00
    The Essential Stephen King: Complete and Uncut Edition: $25.00
    Firestarter Trade (Book Club w/White DJ) - Brand New: $10.00

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife has put her foot down. I am not allowed to buy any more books except "Dr. Sleep" in 2012. What she doesn't know about are WTTKH and a Dameron and Maitz remarque which are already paid for!!! LOL

Really not that big a deal since I am officially out of shelf space. The fact is that my request to the kids for another bookcase for Xmas is what got me busted!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm "toast" on Tuesday.

I've got the Whitney My Pretty Pony, IT S/L, and an Original IT piece by Erin showing up....

No way out of it. Preparing for the "wrath"....

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I'm "toast" on Tuesday.

I've got the Whitney My Pretty Pony, IT S/L, and an Original IT piece by Erin showing up....

No way out of it. Preparing for the "wrath"....

Good Luck, Bagel man!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Sale:
    IT S/L

I am asking $1000 shipped from my door to yours. Anywhere in the world. I will use the shipping company of YOUR choice. The book will be sent in the same package that it was sent to me in from Cemetery Dance. I have not, I repeat, have not opened the bubblewrap the book is in. All that has been opened is the box the book was shipped in to make sure the book was undamaged. I see no damage and will be happy to send pictures if they are requested.

As I said, I'm asking $1000. However, I'm not a fool, and this is the Christmas season. So, if you are interested in owning your very own copy of the Signed Limited edition of IT, please either PM me or email me at mscatoe@comporium.net with a serious offer. Yes I accept Paypal, but I prefer a cashier's check due to Paypal's fees.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Sam
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    For Sale:
    IT S/L

I am asking $1000 shipped from my door to yours. Anywhere in the world. I will use the shipping company of YOUR choice. The book will be sent in the same package that it was sent to me in from Cemetery Dance. I have not, I repeat, have not opened the bubblewrap the book is in. All that has been opened is the box the book was shipped in to make sure the book was undamaged. I see no damage and will be happy to send pictures if they are requested.

As I said, I'm asking $1000. However, I'm not a fool, and this is the Christmas season. So, if you are interested in owning your very own copy of the Signed Limited edition of IT, please either PM me or email me at mscatoe@comporium.net with a serious offer. Yes I accept Paypal, but I prefer a cashier's check due to Paypal's fees.

Sam
    wow, over double price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Sam, never pm me!!!!!
    BTW, paypals fees are much cheaper than yours,
    please go to ebay for dumbness
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    For Sale:
    IT S/L

Sam
    wow, over double price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Sam, never pm me!!!!!
    BTW, paypals fees are much cheaper than yours,
    please go to ebay for dumbness
    I saw one up on ebay eariler today for, I think, 550 initial bid with a $750 BIN. That's about what I figured they would go for, and of course much more reasonable than ^this^.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey guys, why complain? If he wants to put the price at two thousand dollars, that's up to him. Buy it, don't buy it, that's up to you. If you have some criticism or thoughts about his prices, why not send him a private message about it?

Shannon

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

I'm not complaining at all. I just mentioned that there is a cheaper one elsewhere. If I were in the market for one, I would appreciate someone telling me that.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    I'm not complaining at all. I just mentioned that there is a cheaper one elsewhere. If I were in the market for one, I would appreciate someone telling me that.
    One of the main things we do here, is to find members the best/cheapest deals on every book we can.

Why pay out more of your hard earned money than you have to.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Neo, I apologize, I kind of lumped your post in with Garrell's post.

MRT, I agree that helping members find the best deals is a priority. At the same time, I think it's a little different when we publically critique a member's item for sale, in comparison with someone random off eBay, Abebooks, etc.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone can try to sell any book at any price. Someone will buy it or they won't. Personally I wouldn't pay that much if I had it, but if Sam sells it for that good for him.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 515 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast