Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PS Publishing - Stephen King Anniversary Editions

Hybrid View

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Martin -- Well, looks like I fell foul of the very things we pride ourselves on NOT DOING. I just found your email (which is flagged to indicate I answered it but there's no corresponding outgoing email) and we haven't been able to find the letter to Nicky. No worries. I'll now respond to your email and we'll go from there. You've every right to be frustrated: I would feel exactly the same (maybe even worse) if I were in your position. Rest assured I'll sort things out first thing next week. Best wishes -- Pete

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hi Martin -- Well, looks like I fell foul of the very things we pride ourselves on NOT DOING. I just found your email (which is flagged to indicate I answered it but there's no corresponding outgoing email) and we haven't been able to find the letter to Nicky. No worries. I'll now respond to your email and we'll go from there. You've every right to be frustrated: I would feel exactly the same (maybe even worse) if I were in your position. Rest assured I'll sort things out first thing next week. Best wishes -- Pete
    These things happen some times. I am a patient man but no response at all was getting frustrating. I was pretty sure it could be easily resolved. I have received your response and you are going beyond just resolving the issue. I appreciate it.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    These things happen some times. I am a patient man but no response at all was getting frustrating. I was pretty sure it could be easily resolved. I have received your response and you are going beyond just resolving the issue. I appreciate it.
    P.S. Pete, please do not put 'The Fireman' up for sale in the next week. I am having surgery on Monday and will probably not be in a position to order it. I do not want to miss out!

Pete, I received your package several days ago. Just felt up to opening things this morning. You went above and beyond what was required to resolve the issue. It is appreciated.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Pete, aI received your package several days ago. Just felt up to opening things this morning. You went above and beyond what was required to resolve the issue. It is appreciated.
    Awesome news!

+ Reply to Thread