Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Great Music - Nomination & Discussion Thread #10 (1990-1994)

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Body Count - There Goes the Neighborhood (1992)

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Live - All Over You (1994)

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Guns N' Roses - Knockin' on Heaven's Door (1991)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Aphex Twin - We Are the Music Makers (1992)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cough... Cough..... Annie Lennox!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    This deserves to go very far....

Annie Lennox - Love Song For A Vampire (1992)
    A beautiful song!
    2ND

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good lad.

Country
    Country Flag

UB40 - (I Can't Help) Falling In Love With You (1993)

Weedeater ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai has a brilliant future ladysai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Massive Attack - Protection (1994)
    Seconded.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ini Kamoze - Here Comes the Hotstepper (Heartical Mix) (1994)

Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison (1990)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Madonna - Secret (1994)
    Seconded.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Metallica - Wherever I May Roam (1991)
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Shit, completely forgot about:

Metallica - The Unforgiven (1991)

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Green Day - Basket Case (1994)
    Okay, this is ridiculous that this has been sitting in limbo since being nominated. SECONDED
    I told myself "Eff it. They're nominating iconic songs instead of good ones, so why bother seconding something that won't get voted for?" but darnit! I can't rest easy knowing that a Green Day song is sitting somewhere in the universe waiting for a vote.

Country
    Country Flag

That's a good one for sure, and has been on my to-be-seconded list. I'd second "Longview" and/or "When I Come Around" as well

Just too many good songs out there!

Country
    Country Flag

Just looking over the list of stuff not yet seconded it's pretty painful how many great tunes will be left out, but what are you gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    The Cranberries - Dreams (1992)
    Classic. Seconded.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

That's a good one for sure, and has been on my to-be-seconded list. I'd second "Longview" and/or "When I Come Around" as well

In that case....

Green Day - Longview (1994)

I don't even care if it doesn't move on in the tournament, but this song started it all for me.
    I had never heard anything like until that night, and I have been in love with Green Day ever since.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post

In that case....

Green Day - Longview (1994)

I don't even care if it doesn't move on in the tournament, but this song started it all for me.
    I had never heard anything like until that night, and I have been in love with Green Day ever since.

Allow me to say.... SECONDED!

Country
    Country Flag

Only six more spots left, peeps.

When my wife and I were still dating as teenagers, we broke up for 6 months because she was playing a Green Day album and I didn't like it and told her to turn it off.

I still don't particularly care for them. There's like 2 or 3 of their songs I'll listen to but that's it.

Aerosmith - Amazing (1993)

Country
    Country Flag

How many songs can you name with "anal sex" in the lyrics that are as epic as this masterpiece:

Leonard Cohen - The Future (1992)

Country
    Country Flag

Michael Jackson - Remember The Time (1992)

En Vogue - Free Your Mind (1992)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast