Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Stephen King Audiobooks/Ebooks - All Formats

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    I collect all King audiobooks that have SK reading them.
    What formats?
    Jerome, I treat the audiobooks just like the first editions. Whatever is published first, if the same date then I prefer unabridged (obviously) CD's then cassettes if that's all that was released. I only get ebooks for re-reading books on the go.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you know some "reading" from King, that I don't list in this thread : "Audiobooks and lines read by Stephen King" ?
    >>> http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...y-Stephen-King
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Do you know some "reading" from King, that I don't list in this thread : "Audiobooks and lines read by Stephen King" ?
    >>> http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...y-Stephen-King
    I'm currently working on my SK Chronology. When I'm caught up, I'll compare notes and let you know.

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Bumping this thread.....

I was SOOOOOO HAPPY when I saw the notification that Christine would be released by Signet to Amazon Kindle earlier this year. I preordered it and was waiting patiently for its release....

...until the %$$#^ B^@$%RDS cancelled it. JUST FREAKING NOW!!!! @#$$#@!^@$^!@#^!!!!!!!!!!!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drake69 View Post
    Bumping this thread.....

I was SOOOOOO HAPPY when I saw the notification that Christine would be released by Signet to Amazon Kindle earlier this year. I preordered it and was waiting patiently for its release....

...until the %$$#^ B^@$%RDS cancelled it. JUST FREAKING NOW!!!! @#$$#@!^@$^!@#^!!!!!!!!!!!
    The new deal with Scribner may have squelched that.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon is currently offering the eBook Rage Against the Night for free. It contains King's Story "Fair Extension" as wall as stories by Bev Vincent, Peter Straub, Ramsey Canbell, and others.

http://www.amazon.com/Rage-Against-N...inst+the+night

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's also available for free in Amazon's UK store.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

One of my favorite audiobooks is Night Shift and I've recently noticed after maybe 10+ years of listening to it (lots of times i listen to audiobooks to help me sleep), the story TRUCKS isn't in any of the audiobook recordings. Anyone know why? So annoying... I like Trucks.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    One of my favorite audiobooks is Night Shift and I've recently noticed after maybe 10+ years of listening to it (lots of times i listen to audiobooks to help me sleep), the story TRUCKS isn't in any of the audiobook recordings. Anyone know why? So annoying... I like Trucks.
    Just checked mins and its missing as well. Don't know why.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Trucks, I am the Doorway and One for the road are missing right? Although there is a version of the latter that is very good.
    Prolly a rights issue / Maybe Kevin Quigley or Bev know.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Yeah - I was curious why it was missing. I like the story but always interesting when they don't have the full book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it. Great choice.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Awesome! I had no hope this would ever come out.

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't sure where the best place to put this would be, but maybe this thread makes sense…

I finally completed my ebook collection!

Rage is ill-gotten, of course, but I bought the rest on Amazon here and there over the years. Six months ago or so, I decided to reward myself with one new book each week until the collection was complete.

I have most (all?) of the available audiobooks in digital format too. The only audiobooks I've purposefully tried to collect physical copes of are the ones read by King, including the original Dark Tower cassettes, etc. I've grabbed several non-King-narrated books over the years at sales or received them as gifts, but I'm honestly not even sure which ones I have. I guess I have some inventorying to do!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9