Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Collectible Dean Koontz

Hybrid View

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Very nice - I do not have such an extensive collection of Koontz - but i did just get the last 3 Charnel House Odd books from Camelot - I had been paying those off for the past several months
    Excellent! I was just on the Charnel House website and saw that Joe was taking orders for Saint Odd which will be numbered to only 125 copies @ $400.00. The lettered edition sounds amazing with

Nice to know someone else who likes and collects Koontz

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Very nice - I do not have such an extensive collection of Koontz - but i did just get the last 3 Charnel House Odd books from Camelot - I had been paying those off for the past several months
    Excellent! I was just on the Charnel House website and saw that Joe was taking orders for Saint Odd which will be numbered to only 125 copies @ $400.00. The lettered edition sounds amazing with

Nice to know someone else who likes and collects Koontz
    that is a crazy sounding lettered - "the art is not shooting Dean's signature out of the book" - you pay that much and his name is shot out. I cannot wait to see what these look like. I ordered my copy from Camelot - so I will actually have 3 matching numbers out of the 8 books

+ Reply to Thread