Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Cover Songs

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

1. I would totally participate in a Grease TDT sing-a-long.
    2. We should play this Dolly Parton video to rock fans and film reactions like folks did with 2 Girls 1 Cup. I base this on Mr. Woofer's seizures when the singing started.

ETA: I am the same, Pam. I like both, but together.... *shudder*
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post

worst cover
    stairway to heaven by Dolly Parton(original by Led Zeppelin)

OUCH!!!!!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mystima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Dolly Parton did Stairway?
    yes she did...can't find a vid for it but some one made a video with the song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJHjQ81JtY0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJHjQ81JtY0[/ame]

Kill me now. Please?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Man that's horrible... Dolly Parton doing stairway.... I thought it might be okay since she has a pretty voice, but man, that's bad.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Two of my current favs :

Pink covering Queen and the Divinals

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRLwsr_j2S4"]YouTube - Pink - Bohemian Rhapsody - Live in Australia DVD - Funhouse Tour[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ux4JDDFyzs"]YouTube - Pink - I Touch Myself - Live in Australia 2009 DVD - Funhouse Tour[/ame]

Um... and that Divinals cover is way hot.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Achin' to be Seymour_Glass is on a distinguished road Seymour_Glass's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQYcAAMPsvk"]Say It Ain't So.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4azDMOD947s"]Undone - The Sweater Song.[/ame]
    Big town's got its losers, small town's got its vices...

Citizen of Gilead haunted.lunchbox is on a distinguished road haunted.lunchbox's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a really good cover of Wicked Game by Giant Drag...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOMLU_pLjME"]YouTube - Wicked Game by Giant Drag[/ame]

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I can not stop listening to this song! One of the most awesome covers ever!

Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Stones, One of the best covers, ever!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBRuHzdKj-Q

Can't seem to get video live , but it's been done before. The "Shine a Light version was particularly good. Get the DVD!!!
    Last edited by Merlin1958; 10-20-2014 at 03:55 PM.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Better and older version..............

Go Ronnie!!!
    Last edited by Merlin1958; 10-02-2014 at 06:07 PM.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Better THAN the older version... (Sorry B.S.)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Not as good as the original but interesting indeed!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a cover, but I'm feeling frisky tonight having been deprived of a decent NFL game this evening!!! LOL

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

And just to stay "On Topic"....

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Nobody's Fault!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay, you are now on a "time out" with that crap!!! LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey...I didn't introduce hair bands!!!!

These poor generations...you should be ashamed...Glam metal!!

What's next for you? Dokken???

I used to beat up fuckers like you!

Bahh!!

Get thee behind me, Satan!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

For those who do not know, Bruce Dickinson is the lead singer of Iron Maiden. He is known for dabbling in other genres of music, fencing and collecting tanks and a degree in Ancient History.

Behind Blue Eyes- Bruce Dickinson (Cover)

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Great American accent, Bruce!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

No video here.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Counting Crows cover of The Grateful Dead's "Friend of the Devil". Soooo good! One of my favorite covers.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hey...I didn't introduce hair bands!!!!

These poor generations...you should be ashamed...Glam metal!!

What's next for you? Dokken???

I used to beat up fuckers like you!

Bahh!!

Get thee behind me, Satan!!
    LOL You certainly didn't beat up "fuckers like me", my friend. I'm 6'9" tall and was a tackle on my HS football team. I, however did beat up fuckers like you!! LOL Bon Jovi is a great "Hair Band"!!! And who could forget "Ziggy Stardust"??? LOL

Here's one for you...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I had no problem using a tire iron.

I was talking to Bill, BTW. Who are you who who who who?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by D.B. Cooper View Post
    I had no problem using a tire iron.

I was talking to Bill, BTW. Who are you who who who who?
    Why I'm the latest version of the Texas "Bomb" delivery system!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

One of the best covers ever. The original version is crap compared to Pearl Jam's version.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast