Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Occupy Dt.Org quiz-challenge

Hybrid View

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

I didn't see any eggs... and I started to feel like I was wasting more time searching for them than submitting the answers. It was definitely challenging and fun!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post
    Was there easter eggs posted?
    Yes several.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    One of the answers was changed to a clickable egg which revealed the image.
    Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    I didn't see any eggs... and I started to feel like I was wasting more time searching for them than submitting the answers. It was definitely challenging and fun!
    There were several. A member (who did not enter the contest) pointed out that a search for "easter egg 51x51" gave results, but it only revealed the post where I showed an example, and one other egg. The other eggs were uploaded with a nondescript name.
    I put eggs: