Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween! (post pictures!)

Banned sarajean is on a distinguished road

damnit, chris! i came in here hoping for Crimson King pictures. now i'm sad.

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I might be Brian McCabe for halloween now instead of Donnie Darko. For those of you that dont follow hockey, this numbnut shot the puck into his own net with 0.7 seconds left in overtime.

My friends are very pro Leafs so it'll be good.

Gunslinger Apprentice BlakeMP is on a distinguished road BlakeMP's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Better picture from the Par-Tay.

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

^^^^^^^^^ Genius!!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Blake, you look so sexy as Zoro!

OK. I went to a big party last night dressed as a typical Wal-Mart customer. AKA..the biggest redneck you can find. Here are a few pics:

Some guy spilled beer on my arm and smeared my tattoo:

and in this picture you can better see my hunting pants.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Gunslinger Apprentice BlakeMP is on a distinguished road BlakeMP's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Aaaaw...

Best-lookin' redneck ever!

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Erin, that's a classic!

And Blake, that costume rocks!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

This year's costume, grease monkey:

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Hmm, a few pictures are starting to pop up, but no really good ones, yet. Like I said, the beard turne dout crappy, but here are a coupel pics.

You can see me somewhat in this group picture, in the back next to the Dryad, which is my friend who made the robe:

And here in the backround you can see The Crimson King devouring a quesadilla because he remembered that he had spent all day working on his costume and forgot to eat:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
    Last edited by OchrisO; 06-08-2008 at 03:51 AM.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome pictures everyone

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Chris...you're right...your beard is kinda jacked up. It looks more like a very long goatee.

And I saw those pictures before you even did. Along with about a million other Halloween parties that took place that night in Richmond.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

at chris. you totally do look like an evil santa klaus.

i mean...sorry your beard turned out crappy.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I was thinking Father Christmas myself.

Salvation Comes w/ a Cost OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO has a spectacular aura about OchrisO's Avatar

Haha. I always thought he sounded like demented Santa Claus at the end anyway.

I made the beard like a goatee on purpose, actually. I was going for the look in this pic:
    I just thought it turned out to look cheap.

*shrug* Not my best costume ever, for sure. The spirit gum for the beard gave me problems at the last minute and I had to run out in the middle of putting on my costume and buy rubber cement.
    There's one hole in every revolution, large or small. And it's one word long.. people. No matter how big the idea they all stand under, people are small and weak and cheap and frightened. It's people that kill every revolution.

rubber cement...on your face?!

eeew.

Yep. It works for costuming, much in the same way that spirit gum does. It peels off very easy after it dries.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking from personal experience, rubber cement is really easy to peel and remove.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're sick Daggers.

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching this thread I really wish we had Halloween here. Great cotumes all.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You're sick Daggers.
    Nope, I believe that was YOUR twisted interpretation. I used to work in a print shop, we glued stuff down with rubber cement, and it was really easy to get it off your hands if you used too much.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sure you did.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, TMI TMI
    *shakes head*

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Sure you did.
    Snot.

Gomez and Morticia Addams:

better pictures of our whole Addams Family later.

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast