Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Farmville!

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Farmville!

I had to do it

How addictive is this game?!! I can't stop playing it, although some fb features annoy me like, if Farmville players are giving away gifts or bonuses it doesn't always show up in the live feed...so, here's a place to announce when you have eggs and bonuses up for grabs, to come for tips, to beg for gifts and generally revel in our farmery geekdom

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

you will tire of this game soon enough. it becomes extremely repetitive.
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Gunslinger Apprentice Savvy is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Never heard of it

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I sold my soul to Farmville ages ago.

Really, I wonder what it is that so attracts people, to the degree that they are willing to spend real MONEY on it. I don't, but I'm addicted enough!

Please don't taunt us, non-farmvillers.

My tip of the day: If you have 150 valentines, you get a ginormous Eiffel tower! I don't want it, so I'll settle with a heart fountain instead, 50 valentines. ha!

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

I don't spend real money on it, but I am addicted! I have been playing it for quite some time now and have not gotten bored.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I play it far, far too often. It gets the day through.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I played it for a total of 15 minutes, then gave it up. Don't see what all the fuss is about

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Dora doesn't spend any real money but loves her little farm, plays with it everyday.

She's an old school FAA girl.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Traveler Hadeel is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

omg i was just playing it when i saw this thread!!!
    i used to make fun of my friends because thats all they talk about... now they make fun of me because its the only thing i THINK about
    .... Im such a loser lol

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Feev, apparently you just haven't leveled up to the point where you get to start slaying with your hoe over your turf.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I used to play it, but it was taking up too much time. It was taking me a half hour or forty five minutes a day to do everything that needed to be done on my farm. That's too much of an investment. So i've stopped. I miss it a little though.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That's why you get friends to do your chores for you.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

I tried to get Paris to do it for me, but she was too lazy too.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    That's why you get friends to do your chores for you.
    On Farmville, you have to do everything yourself...FarmTOWN is the one that you can hire people. That one I haven't touched in months!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I got the two confused when I signed up. Actually I didn't realize there were two similar games.

If you rescue me

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ace, millions of converts!

Up for grabs right now on my profile should be mystery eggs, perfect yellow rose bunches, a bonus and I think valentine's too.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i had a farmtown. and i was a beast at it...but after a while i noticed that i was just doing the same thing every day. the only thing that kept me going was trying to out level my friends and have a better farm. but once they quit playing, the fun just evaporated.

now Fish Wrangler...there's a game! it sucks at first, but once you get going, and start hitting the storyline, it becomes an obsession....i am biologically programmed to remember to fish every 15 minutes now...
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

You are all scaring me.
    I fear I may come here one day and this place will be empty.
    Just me and the tumbleweeds.

You all will be farming ....
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    I had to do it

How addictive is this game?!! I can't stop playing it, although some fb features annoy me like, if Farmville players are giving away gifts or bonuses it doesn't always show up in the live feed...so, here's a place to announce when you have eggs and bonuses up for grabs, to come for tips, to beg for gifts and generally revel in our farmery geekdom
    oh Lisa - bless ya little cotton socks

i am a farmville AND farmtown girl. i just do it to while away the time while chattin to people. i have known people who have timed crops to coincide with their lunch breaks and they run home, harvest and run back to work.

it is these souls that get fed up, I have a pretty farm and i am not in it for the money

Director Dora is on a distinguished road Dora's Avatar

I love my little farm, it keeps me very entertained whilst Matty is sleeping.
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today it is already tomorrow in Australia.

Today I choose love instead of fear.
    I choose peace instead of conflict.
    I choose to be a love finder instead of a faultfinder.
    I choose to be a love-giver instead of a love seeker.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here, I don't grow mad amounts of crops or farm loads of animals - I just like collecting stuff and then rearranging it so it's all pretty...I do it so that I can ignore my housework and still feel I've achieved some semblance of order

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to be hooked on Farmtown. I could play with it for hours every day. One day I decided to collect enough money to build up my dream-farm. I had the whole plan and design in my head. I didn't buy anything I just worked like crazy wherever and whenever I could. And when I got enough money and I could have started building the dream farm.. something broke inside me and I stopped forever. I am happy with it as it is.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    And when I got enough money and I could have started building the dream farm.. something broke inside me and I stopped forever.
    Letti, you just summed up every obsession I ever had

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Letti View Post
    And when I got enough money and I could have started building the dream farm.. something broke inside me and I stopped forever.
    Letti, you just summed up every obsession I ever had
    Ahhha.. so now we know how your farmville obsession is going to end.

Roland would have understood.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely! The idea of something, or the planning of a thing is often far more exciting than the realisation

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast