Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: The Stephen King Illustrated Companion

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brice, you NEED to get Bev's book as soon as you possibly can.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't until the new year.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

I would highly recommend many of the books that are nominated, too--especially Audrey's Door by Sarah Langan, which is a haunted house story that was strongly influenced by The Shining and Rosemary's Baby.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

where is the link to vote?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

On the right towards the bottom.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

See post #315 above.

John

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my vote!

Life is a garden...dig it!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Vote submitted!

Good luck, Bev!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a tough one : there is also the Non Fiction from Justin Brooks... !
    Best of luck Bev

there is "He is legend" in another list
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I voted. Good luck with it Bev. Honestly Bev, your book outshines the Non-Fiction by Brooks all day long. The inserts, the writing style, the layout, it's all better. Not to say Non-Fiction is a bad book, but yours is simply that much better.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I would highly recommend many of the books that are nominated, too--especially Audrey's Door by Sarah Langan, which is a haunted house story that was strongly influenced by The Shining and Rosemary's Baby.
    That's the trailer I voted for and I DO plan on getting the book. Thanks for the recommendation, Bev!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Look out! Lily-sai is on a distinguished road Lily-sai's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my signed copy from a dear friend a few weeks ago, and I have to say that I really, really love it!

(and now I can show it off to everyone that even remotely knows who Sai King is. )

"...neither the stupid jokes nor the easy surface emotions were the truth of Cuthbert Allgood."

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Bev Vincent's Avatar

Just in time for Christmas, Barnes & Noble is offering the Companion for 30% off. That's just $17.47. Considering what you get, I think that's downright highway robbery! And if you order two copies, shipping is free!

In the words of Smashmouth, "So don't delay act now supplies are running out." (not really...)

Country
    Country Flag

Brice, now is your time to get one...

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually it is not. I was trying to be good...and NOT buy anything else, but I may HAVE to.

If you rescue me

Country
    Country Flag

You'll be glad you did!

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For that price it is so so worth it. In fact, I would say it is a steal at that price.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bev -

I purchased the book the first day I saw it at B&N - it is a wonderful book. The inserts were cool, but I think it would have stood up just fine without them. The book itself was a very interesting read.

After I purchased it, I noticed that Overlook Connection was selling them with signed bookplates. I hope I'm not being out-of-line here, but you wouldn't have any extras lying around, would you? I would love to add one to my copy.

Eric

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sold out.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

That "sold out" listing has come and gone. My editor is looking into it to see if it's real or not. There are still copies available at the physical stores, which you can find using the ZIP search on that page.

Eric: I don't have any of the bookplates that Overlook is using but I do have some of my own design that I send out upon request. Send your address by e-mail to MaxDevore@hotmail.com

Overlook also has a very limited number of actual signed copies -- no bookplates -- unless they're already gone.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eric: I don't have any of the bookplates that Overlook is using but I do have some of my own design that I send out upon request. Send your address by e-mail to MaxDevore@hotmail.com

Overlook also has a very limited number of actual signed copies -- no bookplates -- unless they're already gone.
    Just emailed you Bev - I really appreciate it!

The Thermals cody44 is on a distinguished road cody44's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm very excited! I'm getting this for Christmas, and I can't wait to read through it. I got a chance to look through it at Barnes & Nobles, and It was awesome!

I regret leaving my soul
    I forgot I needed it, to feel
    maybe when I die
    I'll just grab it real quick

Traveler BevMarsh83 is on a distinguished road BevMarsh83's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah sold out! I NEED to get one shipped to the UK, looks like a brilliant book

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have one. Shine On...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bev, can you let us know if it becomes available again? I kinda promoted the book and some friend are looking forward to buy it
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast