Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beam Bucks Store!

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

Did you just say splendiferious?
    Don't make me regret helping you, man!

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Splendiferious? Me? Never....*looks around*...it must have been...errr.....my evil twin! Yup! That's the one!

What I'm sure he meant was "Could I have one of those wicked cool, totally awesome, not at all splendiferious, super bad-ass, king of humanity, forever and ever, Gold memberships?"

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

much better

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    Splendiferious? Me? Never....*looks around*...it must have been...errr.....my evil twin! Yup! That's the one!

What I'm sure he meant was "Could I have one of those wicked cool, totally awesome, not at all splendiferious, super bad-ass, king of humanity, forever and ever, Gold memberships?"
    It's okay. It can be splenderiferous if you like. Razz can't take his beambucks back.

Quote Originally Posted by pathoftheturtle View Post
    Wow, that's so nice! Hope it don't put you out, Brice. I would like the Gold, yes. (And thanks anyway to you, too, Daghain.) If that will enable me to reset the title on my own, then I'll just do that... or if it takes a staff member anyway then yes, Matt, I'd still like that: Army of the 12 Monkeys

Owe you one, Brice. Many thanks.
    No problem! It was my pleasure.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SigTauGimp View Post
    A special thank you to razz for that generous donation...so, how's about I get one of those splendiferious Gold memberships?
    Should be good to go man.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Why thank-ee.

I feel better already.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

::snicker::

splendiferious

:snort::

Beauty Effulgent KaLikeAWheel is on a distinguished road KaLikeAWheel's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to purchase a gold membership, pretty please!

Donna

"What can I tell you, baby? I've always been bad."--Spike

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You got it Donna

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

now bears are dying to know what her custom title will be!

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Me too!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Beauty Effulgent KaLikeAWheel is on a distinguished road KaLikeAWheel's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm....I'm gonna have to think about it.
    YAY!

Donna

"What can I tell you, baby? I've always been bad."--Spike

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

So...did you get a...*looks around*...splendiferious Gold Membership?

YouTube

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The wonderfully generous turtlesong donated a ton of cash to me, for which I am eternally grateful, with the condition that I don't spend it all on booze and other vices, but use it wisely and request a gold membership. Which is what I'm doing.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

See, I would have let you spend it on booze and vices.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    The wonderfully generous turtlesong donated a ton of cash to me, for which I am eternally grateful, with the condition that I don't spend it all on booze and other vices, but use it wisely and request a gold membership. Which is what I'm doing.
    You got it pablo. You had plenty of money for it though--more than enough by half.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really? I'm so oblivious of these beam bucks, to be honest. I can pay you back, turtlesong

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Really? I'm so oblivious of these beam bucks, to be honest. I can pay you back, turtlesong

nah. now you can spend it on booze and vices!

The Last Best Hope for Mankind piraterob is on a distinguished road piraterob's Avatar

*The following should be stated in one's best Christopher Walken impression*

Hello my............. good GENTLEMAN! May I please.......... par----take...... in one of of those AWESOME.................. super crazy............. cowBELL...........needing........... GOLD.............................................. .............................................membe rships? Or I'll stab you in the FACE.......... with a SOLDERING............iron.

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."

"He and his tet would fall upon them by surprise, and with these tools they would smite and smite until their enemies lay with their boots pointed to the sky. Or theirs did."

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

There you go man.

Traveler Rollick is on a distinguished road

I'm new to this site and just wanted to say this is a really cool idea. Even more excited about this site seeing things like this.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Make two more (on topic) posts and I'll send some beambucks your way.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rollick View Post
    I'm new to this site and just wanted to say this is a really cool idea. Even more excited about this site seeing things like this.

We like to have some fun distractions. Welcome to the site Rollick

Vagrant Dead pickle is on a distinguished road pickle's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could i possably have a custom title please.

And have it as Dillicious, get it? Pickle + Dillicious

Thank you.

I will be back once i have enough money for the gold membership
    ... From the keyboard of Kevin

"A gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff."

"Officer Benzyck! It's good to see you and there's some jam right there on your collar, praise God!"- Rev. Earl Harrigan

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast