Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy

Traveler LordFrank is on a distinguished road LordFrank's Avatar

I would die a happy man if they'd remake FF8 for the 360.
    I'd love to play it remade with current technology and making full use of achievements and shit.
    Playing the original one kinda burns my eyes now, which sucks, because it was such a great game...

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There's nothing out for the wii yet is there? Except for my life as a king, which just sounds retarded but might be good
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

i don't think people gave Final Fantasy IX the credit it deserves. everyone seems to overlook it. maybe because the only memorable character is Vivi...

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I loved 9...

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

so did i but i only remember 2 characters Kuja and Vivi

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't remember any...it's been years...

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Seek View Post
    There's nothing out for the wii yet is there? Except for my life as a king, which just sounds retarded but might be good
    According to Game Informer magazine : "While the graphics are definitely on par with the Crystal Chronicles tradition, the game takes a radical new approach to the Final Fantasy universe. Far from the usual Square Enix model of exploration-based RPGs, My Life as a King is more akin to a fantasy themed Sim City. As the king of the realm, you'll command warriors and villagers to carry out various tasks and military missions, helping you collect the raw material to build your kingdom into a regal powerhouse."

Sounds pretty damn fun if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Vivi is my favorite FF character. I liked Zidane's Dyne attacks, especially the last one - Solution 99.

Traveler LordFrank is on a distinguished road LordFrank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    I named my cats Kuja and Vivi...
    Sadly, Kuja ran away the first year I had them. But Vivi is still going strong.
    "Fools are the only folk on earth who can absolutely count on getting exactly what they deserve."
    - Cort, Teacher of Gunslingers

Be My Groupie Today.

Or, Join a band...

my cat, Sam, my minion died

Au Naturale theBeamisHome is on a distinguished road theBeamisHome's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

there's been a FF thread this entire time??? ya'll should move all my posts from the magic<firaga<cast thread to here. I'm currently about 75 hours into XII and I haven't even gone to Ridoran yet... i'm doing hunts and sidequests while i have Reddas. alll my characters are at least on level 40

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

Country
    Country Flag

has anyone ever completed the sky pirate's den?

Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth.

i got pretty damn close before my brother sold the game

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the trophy case thing, right?

yup

Country
    Country Flag

trophy case?.... yeah i guess you could call it that. but some of the things you have to do to get the character/monster in there is kind of ridiculous.. well not really, but having to buy every place on the license board.. obtain every esper (even the optional ones)

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, if anyone can do it, it's you Beams!

*ruffles hair*

Country
    Country Flag

i filled the licence board. and i think i only needed one esper. it pissed me off thet they got rid of Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut, Hell, i would have been happy with Anima from FFX. that one was badass.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

OMG. I better go play some FFXI. What if we lose power and I'm unable to play? I... I just made level 66. I have soloed my WHM to 33 so far so that I can use it as an effective subjob for my BST. That means I have Reraise when I am playing my BST and can now bring myself back from the dead. *insert deity joke here*

BTW, I have never played any of the other FF games, so I am a total idiot about them.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

i played part of ff7, the second disc messed up.
    same thing for disk 3 of ff9. my brother beat it tho.
    i wanted to play ff8, but (guess what) the disks my friend lent me were pieces of shit.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Woofer - Do you know any of the Playstations?

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

*shakes head sadly* I only have a few cherished PC games. Blood, Neverwinter Nights, Clive Barker's Undying, and FFXI online. I have few less-cherished PC games, too (including the horrible RotK game. Ack!).

Mr. Woofer has a bunch of WWII-type games and flight sims. One had an Easter egg that allowed you to fly Mothra. You could fire lasers from Mothra's eyes and eject from the top of Mothra's head. That was totally awesome.
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Gunslinger Apprentice Yunsung is on a distinguished road Yunsung's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Favorite:
    VIII

Other good ones:
    VI
    IV
    X

Least Favorites:
    VII for over-rated plot. (Think back. Did anything really get answered? Really?)
    X-2 for
    Spoiler:
    ret-conning the meaningful ending to X

06.03.02 - End of an Era
    01.06.07 - Rite of Passage
    09.26.07 - New Partnership
    12.17.09 - Engagement

Clive barker's undying. i wanted to play that. i hear it was the best game that nobody played.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yun - I don't see IX on that list...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast