Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What Happened In Piedmont?

Interplay Fan HanzouNorak is on a distinguished road HanzouNorak's Avatar

tell that to a friend of mine, he was sure it was real till i told him to rent the old Andromeda Strain

- razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough razz is a jewel in the rough

i just looked on the site. there is NOTHING there that gives evidence that it'f fake, unless you saw or read Andromeda.

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HanzouNorak View Post
    tell that to a friend of mine, he was sure it was real till i told him to rent the old Andromeda Strain
    Really, geez, that's not good. I just assumed that the people who were posting consoling things were just part of the whole thing. I'm surprised the comments about the movie didn't make them question it, or maybe they just didn't read those comments.
    Now if it really is put up by someone unrelated to the film, couldn't they get into serious trouble for that.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

i dont know, but take a survey at a high school and i bet noone there has any idea idea wtf the Andromeda Strain is. younger people were never exposed to such a thing, and that makes them all the more gulible.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i don't know guys. paging through the blog is one thing. but if you watch any of the clips you have to know it's publicity. eric mccormack is jack nash for gan's sake. will truman is the freakin reporter????? everybody knows who will truman is, even if they never watched will and grace. it's like knowing who those chicks from sex and the city are - and i've never seen a single episode!

but he says something in one of the early blogs that makes it sound like people were offering to send him money. and he sure was quick to say that their good will and good wishes are enough. cya there my friend, cya.

well, ive never heard of will truman or eric moccormack, and i have no idea who the girls on sex and the city are. that kinda kills your thoery right there. general net browsers such as myself usually dont know much about actors or writers or books or old movies. why? because most general net browsers today are young, and such things as that seemed to skip todays generation. the only reason im interested in older things and whatnot is because i was exposed to them at a young age, most tennagers these days we're exposed to such thing because they were considered too young, and when they were older, they we're interested.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by HanzouNorak View Post
    well, ive never heard of will truman or eric moccormack, and i have no idea who the girls on sex and the city are. that kinda kills your thoery right there. general net browsers such as myself usually dont know much about actors or writers or books or old movies. why? because most general net browsers today are young, and such things as that seemed to skip todays generation. the only reason im interested in older things and whatnot is because i was exposed to them at a young age, most tennagers these days we're exposed to such thing because they were considered too young, and when they were older, they we're interested.

what do you consider a "general net browser"? and what do you consider "older things"? what was a "young age"?

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

I watched the andromeda strain in high school...

General Net Browser= Somebody whos on the computer a lot because they have nothing else to do or think they have nothing else to do.

Older Things:things from before the person was born

Young Age:between 4-7, possibly 9

Gunslinger Apprentice Sai Joshua is on a distinguished road Sai Joshua's Avatar

I am so pissed about this whole thing! I was on pins and needles waiting to watch this thing. The first night of it was really awesome, I couldn't wait for night 2. Then Hollywood had to do what they do with everything that I love, turn it into a steaming pile of dogshit! I hope this is a spoler thread because I am going to do a little spoiling.
    1. We had to have the obligatory Gay person in there. I mean come on, Rick Schroeder's character in the book and the film didn't discuss his sexuality when all of the sudden we have to have a scene made up in the movie just so he can bat his eyes and say " Don't ask, dont tell" because he's in the army, what a bunch of bull! I could care less what his orientation was, but some writer in Hollywood was just sitting there and salivating saying" Oh well there's no mention of a gay person in this book, that's just awful, Well have to make one out of thin air!" This had nothing to do with the MOVIE!

2. Andromeda was something not of this earth in the movie, they didn't find a cure for it.It just evolved into something harmless ie. it stopped attacking humans and started breaking down plastics, if I recall correctly. Suddenly we were the villians in this movie because of offshore vent mining or some such. I expected Captain Planet to swoop down in the end and save us all! I am so sick of our arrogance on the subject of our planet and how we think we can destroy it. This planet has been through a lot worse than our stupidity and made it just fine. I am not saying that we shouldn't do things to keep pollution down, I think we go a little overboard. I am paying $4 for gas and having to worry about whether or not I might kill some rare endangered species because of my carbon footprint! PLEASE!!!

Sorry I was really excited about this movie and now I feel really let down about it. I will have to say the special effects were good and I thought the actors did an excellent job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2