Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1092 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 92 592 992 1042 1082 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1102 ... LastLast
Results 27,276 to 27,300 of 27563

Thread: Intriguing Stephen King/King Related/Dark Tower Auctions-Sales

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE STAND coffin limited edition available at 4.5k usd....
    >>> on ebay...

But it looks dodgy : the seller (who seem to have a perfect profile) is asking people to contact him by email and not putting any bids, saying that the cost is 4.5k

I am sure it goes against ebay rules

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like it has gone now. Either sold or eBay removed
    Nobody likes a clown at midnight

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Looks like it has gone now. Either sold or eBay removed
    Usually if it sold the page is still there (at least for awhile).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Needful Things Stephen King PS Publishing number 459 signed by illustrator
    > now on ebay, at 199usd but no bids

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower The Gunslinger ~ STEPHEN KING ~ Limited Signed First Edition 1982
    > now on ebay

Gunslinger Apprentice JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM is a jewel in the rough JeremyM's Avatar

Not sure if this is the right place for this - but saw Daniel Danger has a King related screen-print poster up for pre-order here, looks like it was done as a part of a promo for a Kingcast event - https://tinymediaempire.myshopify.co...y-bangor-maine
    'chaos, mr. who, that is our mode and modus'

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Considering the frenzy for King S/L books, this is a deal:

Douglas E Winter PRIME EVIL Clive Barker Stephen King Peter Straub SIGNED 1ST
    Opens in a new window or tab
    $750.00
    Oct-25 22:40or Best Offer
    +$6.17 shipping
    Free returns

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Looks good Jerome, though ‘First and Fine.Com’ have one at $575.00.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The Dark Tower The Gunslinger ~ STEPHEN KING ~ Limited Signed First Edition 1982
    > now on ebay

OOOH so close. Still looking for #276
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    One has to be careful, though…only the first half? two-thirds? of the print-run have both signature sheets and include King’s signature…the other copies just have one sheet and are without King’s sig.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Both sheets.
    King’s signature is there!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    One has to be careful, though…only the first half? two-thirds? of the print-run have both signature sheets and include King’s signature…the other copies just have one sheet and are without King’s sig.
    Are you not speaking of Dark Dreamers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Are you not speaking of Dark Dreamers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am, yes…the DARK DREAMERS interview collection by Stanley Wiater and published by Underwood/Miller, not the later photo collection put out by CD a decade later. The former has the sig sheet issue I describe above.

Easy one to get muddled up with. I shall watch out for that in the future.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

King sig looks legit, but I see no "Original" Wrightson art piece(s).
    Signed By Stephen King Cycle Of The Werewolf - W/ Original Wrightson Artwork
    $500.00
    Nov-18 13:051 bid
    +$4.16 shipping

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    King sig looks legit, but I see no "Original" Wrightson art piece(s).
    Signed By Stephen King Cycle Of The Werewolf - W/ Original Wrightson Artwork
    $500.00
    Nov-18 13:051 bid
    +$4.16 shipping
    I contacted the seller about the artwork. For what it's worth, here is the response: "It’s just what is in the book. Sorry for the confusion."

Traveler NMKINGFAN will become famous soon enough NMKINGFAN will become famous soon enough

Ebay Item # 144818131325

Fraudulent Listing, I own these books

Traveler NMKINGFAN will become famous soon enough NMKINGFAN will become famous soon enough

Ebay Item #165805422328

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NMKINGFAN View Post
    Ebay Item #165805422328

Can you provide links? The id search failed

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Ebay Item #165805422328

It was probably taken down. I reported them too.

It was Dark Tower books.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Starting TODAY : Stephen King Auction hosted by Constant Readers for a Cause - Benefitting Binc -- Featuring signed copies of "Fairy Tale" and other books

>>>> https://go.charityauctionstoday.com/bid/803

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Ebay Item #165805422328

It was probably taken down. I reported them too.

It was Dark Tower books.

Interesting that one of the "photos" was a massage to not bit on it and to use the buy it now price which was below, and you had to email them at a non-ebay mailing address. Said all bids would be ignored. Clearly against ebay policies.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Seen those more and more those past few weeks
    It's definitely a con and should be reported before anything else

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

This sort of thing is happening more and more often. I guess they just need to trick one person to make it profitable.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Starting TODAY : Stephen King Auction hosted by Constant Readers for a Cause - Benefitting Binc -- Featuring signed copies of "Fairy Tale" and other books

>>>> https://go.charityauctionstoday.com/bid/803
    Thank you for sharing this Jeremy! There's some great items up and all bids and purchases help a GREAT cause! Check out the auctions hosted by Constant Readers for a Cause benefitting Binc!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1092 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 92 592 992 1042 1082 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1102 ... LastLast