Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Last of Us on HBO

Hybrid View

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to have high hopes for this. It's just hard to ever get excited for any video game adaptation. Fallout is my favourite game franchise and I'm not even pumped for that. The only thing from this trailer that really grabbed me was the scenes clearly from the outbreak in the games intro, it looks like they might have nailed that. Ideally I'd like the entire first episode to be pre-outbreak/outbreak.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mattrick View Post
    I want to have high hopes for this. It's just hard to ever get excited for any video game adaptation. Fallout is my favourite game franchise and I'm not even pumped for that. The only thing from this trailer that really grabbed me was the scenes clearly from the outbreak in the games intro, it looks like they might have nailed that. Ideally I'd like the entire first episode to be pre-outbreak/outbreak.
    You will always have Walking Dead brother and Negan lol Lets be honest... there is no way this could be worse than what The Walking Dead turned into.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread