Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 2615

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RUBE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I did not vote because the choices for voting are too limited. I would like to see QB, RB, and WR limits lowered a little each, but there is no option like that.
    Sorry, I didn't list that option. If we lower those three limits then we would probably also have to lower the overall limit.
    Yes, that works too. I'd just like to see some waiver wire action - there is just so little with the numbers as they are. Thanks for being so accommodating.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

With five of the nine votes placed, "get rid of the position limits" won the first poll. I will adjust the league rules. The next poll will go up in a few days.

Please remember that keepers need to be picked by July 19th. You can keep 25 players overall but now you don't need to worry about how many of each position you are keeping.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking to move up if anyone is looking to move down.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

you erased the votes?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry to do this but please resubmit your votes. I tried to add DoctorZaius' option and it deleted all of the results so far. I will give the poll an extra week due to this mistake.
    Sorry, this weekend was a little crazy as I was moving and attended a funeral.

Please see the message above where I talked about that. I also sent an email the same day asking everyone to resubmit. We actually got more votes after than we had before but either way the results were the same.

This reminds me that I need to post the next poll. It will be about whether we allow trades in the offseason (between the championship and the draft) and during the draft.

So that I don't miss any possible options, do these look good?

1. Allow trades during the off season and the draft. (It will have to be facilitated by the league manager when ESPN has trades turned off.)
    2. Allow trades during the off season but not the draft, from the opening pick until it is finalized on the website.
    3. Allow trades during the draft and regular season but not the off season.
    4. Allow trades only during the regular season, from the close of the draft until the trade deadline towards the end of the season, (what is setup on ESPN's site.)

I will give everyone a couple days to ponder those options and then post the poll. Let me know if you have suggestions.

Country
    Country Flag

The second poll is up. Please place your vote by 7/12.

Country
    Country Flag

The results of the second poll are in and trades will be allowed during the offseason and draft in addition to the regular season. If you want to do a trade this offseason, both managers must send me a message to confirm and I will make the edits to your teams.

I will wait to put up the next poll until after July 19th so that everyone can focus on submitting their keepers by then. Please make sure to submit your keepers by using the link on your team page.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I will wait to put up the next poll until after July 19th so that everyone can focus on submitting their keepers by then. .

GOALkeepers?

I think you have the wrong football!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Country
    Country Flag

We are less than a week away from the start of the slow draft! I will put up the thread for the draft this weekend.

I am also going to put up the next poll today. It is a simple one. Do we want to keep using the yardage bonuses or remove them? As a reminder, there is currently a 5-point bonus for 100-yard rushing or receiving game or 300-yard passing game. Please vote within the next two weeks.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

We are less than a week away from the start of the slow draft! I will put up the thread for the draft this weekend.

I am also going to put up the next poll today. It is a simple one. Do we want to keep using the yardage bonuses or remove them? As a reminder, there is currently a 5-point bonus for 100-yard rushing or receiving game or 300-yard passing game. Please vote within the next two weeks.
    while a 50/50 yes or no option might be better at determining a majority, I think it would be better to allow an option for KEEPING yardage bonuses but knocking them down a few points (to 3 or maybe 2 pts bonus). That way the could still be included but wouldnt skew the score as much.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I like that suggestion^

Country
    Country Flag

Our three-round, rookie/free agent draft starts tomorrow, August 1st.

It is an offline, slow draft so each member will have 24 hours from the time the last person picked to make their selection. Use the message thread that I just created on the ESPN league page to submit your draft picks. Please list their name, position, and team. Once the draft starts, I will post update messages periodically.

Please make sure to check that thread at least once a day to prevent missing your pick. If someone misses their window, the next person can jump them. Let's avoid that.

Draft Order:
    1. Garrell's Raiders, 5-9-1, 1255
    2. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfhr), 6-9, 1415
    3. Gilead Brewery (fernandito), 6-9, 1499
    4. Dallas Death Rattle, 6-9, 1518
    5. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZauis), 7-8, 1393
    6. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023), 7-8, 1398
    7. Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant), 7-8, 1413
    8. Rube's .45s, 7-8, 1745
    9. death by snu snu, 4th Place, 10-5, 1531
    10. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis), 3rd Place, 11-4, 1676
    11. Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41), 2021 Runner-up, 7-7-1, 1555
    12. Blaine the Pain Train, 2021 Champion, 10-5, 1591
    13. Garrell's Raiders
    14. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfhr)
    15. Gilead Brewery (fernandito)
    16. Dallas Death Rattle
    17. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZauis)
    18. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023)
    19. Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant)
    20. Rube's .45s
    21. death by snu snu
    22. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis)
    23. Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41)
    24. Blaine the Pain Train
    25. Garrell's Raiders
    26. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfhr)
    27. Gilead Brewery (fernandito)
    28. Dallas Death Rattle
    29. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZauis)
    30. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023)
    31. Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant)
    32. Rube's .45s
    33. death by snu snu
    34. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis)
    35. Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41)
    36. Blaine the Pain Train

Good Luck!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Let's do this ish!

Country
    Country Flag

Draft Picks so far:
    1. Garrell's Raiders: Kenneth Walker, RB, Seattle*
    2. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfhr): Breece Hall, RB, New York Jets
    3. Gilead Brewery (fernandito): James Cook, RB, Buffalo
    4. Dallas Death Rattle: On the Clock

Three RBs to start in what is supposed to be a good WR class. Shows how desperate we all are for RBs.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeap. I was tempted to go WR but I'm not in love with my RB core.

Country
    Country Flag

Draft Picks so far:
    4. Dallas Death Rattle: Drake London, WR, Atlanta
    5. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZauis): Treylon Burks, WR, Tennessee
    6. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023): Chris Olave, WR, New Orleans
    7. Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant): Dameon Pierce, RB, Houston
    8. Rube's .45s: Garrett Wilson, WR, New York Jets
    9. death by snu snu: On the Clock

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the deal with the trophy? Is it still around?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    definitely would like to know if it was passed on this year.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

2022 First Round Picks:
    4. Dallas Death Rattle: Drake London, WR, Atlanta
    5. Forbidden Zone (DoctorZauis): Treylon Burks, WR, Tennessee
    6. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023): Chris Olave, WR, New Orleans
    7. Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant): Dameon Pierce, RB, Houston
    8. Rube's .45s: Garrett Wilson, WR, New York Jets
    9. death by snu snu: Rachaad White, RB, Tampa Bay
    10. Walkin' Dudes (Lookwhoitis): Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh
    11. Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41): Skyy Moore, WR, Kansas City
    12. Blaine the Pain Train: Jameson Williams, WR, Detriot

Second Round:

13. Garrell's Raiders: On the Clock

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    Yes, the trophy is still around. Brooks sent it to me. I had more name plates added and gave it to Jason.

Country
    Country Flag

2022 Second Round Picks so far:
    13. Garrell's Raiders: Brian Robinson, RB, Washington
    14. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfhr): Jahan Dotson, WR, Washington
    15. Gilead Brewery (fernandito): Christian Watson, WR, Green Bay
    16. Dallas Death Rattle: Isaiah Spiller, RB, LA Chargers
    17. Walkin' Dudes (in a trade with Forbidden Zone): George Pickens, WR, Pittsburgh
    18. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023): On the Clock

Country
    Country Flag

2022 Second Round Picks so far:
    13. Garrell's Raiders: Brian Robinson, RB, Washington
    14. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfhr): Jahan Dotson, WR, Washington
    15. Gilead Brewery (fernandito): Christian Watson, WR, Green Bay
    16. Dallas Death Rattle: Isaiah Spiller, RB, LA Chargers
    17. Walkin' Dudes (in a trade with Forbidden Zone): George Pickens, WR, Pittsburgh
    18. Equus Asinus (SkippyD023): Albert Okwuegbunam, TE, Denver
    19. Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant): Tyler Allgeier, RB, Atlanta
    20. Rube's .45s: Jalen Tolbert, WR, Dallas
    21. death by snu snu: Alec Pierce, WR, Indianapolis
    22. Forbidden Zone (in a trade with Walkin' Dudes): On the Clock

Country
    Country Flag

The third poll has closed. The vote was 7 to 2 to keep yardage bonuses.

Several people have suggested that we might lower the yardage bonus points, so I am going to open a fourth poll for that today. Please vote by 8/17/22.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Are we going to vote on PPR?

Country
    Country Flag

I wasn't planning one because I don't remember it being brought up very much. That is a vote that I would have preferred to have before the draft because it could really alter who you pick. There is also at least one other poll I want to have. Maybe we should save that one for next off season?

Edit: I see that you mentioned that awhile back. Sorry I forgot. We will see if we get to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast