Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 644 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 629 ... LastLast
Results 15,451 to 15,475 of 16094

Thread: Suntup Editions

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The illustration of the nanny on the roof is pretty creepy.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    This is the very first AE I was not home to order. Couldn't be helped, just one crisis after another.
    I am exploring possibilities.
    I believe Subterranean Press had some available. If not, try Camelot Books, and if all else fails, Dark Regions Press.

Just checked - still available at Sub Press - https://subterraneanpress.com/all-books/preorders/omen
    Thanks! I should have gone there first! Ordered!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Glad you were able to pick one up!
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Along the Path of the Beam Dave1442397 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1442397 View Post
    This is the very first AE I was not home to order. Couldn't be helped, just one crisis after another.
    I am exploring possibilities.
    I believe Subterranean Press had some available. If not, try Camelot Books, and if all else fails, Dark Regions Press.

Just checked - still available at Sub Press - https://subterraneanpress.com/all-books/preorders/omen
    Thanks! I should have gone there first! Ordered!
    Good, glad you got one! This is a nice-looking AE.

Jeff Terry's interview with David Seltzer is great, too, well worth watching: https://youtu.be/EMV81Elx-fM

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all! If the current owner of rights to #321 is in this group could you please PM me? I have a question for you
    Thanks!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

124 numbered
    7 lettered
    This will probably make it to Sat. I highly recomend people pick it up. Of course I can't show pics,
    but is a great looking book and producution for both the numbered and the lettered and the AE.
    If you missed the AE, you can get it here
    https://subterraneanpress.com/all-books/preorders/omen

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

# LTROI arrived today. It's beautiful. The "snowy" effect on the boards looks really nice in person

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

With a little over 1 hour to go there are
    69 numbered
    3 lettered left.

My Mood
    Cool

48 as of last refresh
    lettered to lottery.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

2 numbered left
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So 69 people left the wagon?
    Seems a lot
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought my numbered copy of The Omen, Paul absolutely nailed this one! Congrats Paul with the sell out! 🎉🎊
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post
    # LTROI arrived today. It's beautiful. The "snowy" effect on the boards looks really nice in person
    Pleased you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    I bought my numbered copy of The Omen, Paul absolutely nailed this one! Congrats Paul with the sell out!
    Thanks! And thanks for the order!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    48 as of last refresh
    lettered to lottery.
    Thanks for the reminder of the lottery! I would *love* to have the chance of purchasing the lettered edition of this novel.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Cool

I would also. But even though this is an affordable one, I think lettered Suntup books may always be out of my reach.
    But good luck Peter.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The Omen is an example (Wolfen being another) of a practice of Suntup's I really like: calling attention (by publishing a special edition) to a work that retains significance despite falling far enough from mainstream consciousness to the point that an ordinary printed edition is no longer readily available.

I also savor the reaction to these choices of the Library Thing Book Brahmins, who continue to weep openly over Suntup's publications and practices (they complain - a lot - about the scarcity of books they profess to dislike).

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...my copy of The Omen is a tattered paperback with the cover torn off (I bought it that way, unaware that (I believe, but I'm not certain) it is illegal to sell such books).

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    A stripped book is a mass market paperback that has been stripped of its cover in order to be recycled...
    Sounds like what I heard. I think I bought it (and a few others like it) at a flea market, which probably makes sense. Maybe 40 years ago or so.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Jaws. AE Book still sealed in plastic, box opened. Will ship in Suntup box with bookmarks.
    Will remove plastic if you want.
    $260 shipped in the CONUS. International at cost.
    PayPal friends and family or add 3%

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Anyone who got the Bookshelf Display and changed their minds, let me know.
    By the time I even read the E-mail they were all gone.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Me too. Hopefully demand will be such that they offer some more.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Me too. Hopefully demand will be such that they offer some more.
    Looks like they are making more...
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

replay lettered for sale…. As new… $2495

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    replay lettered for sale…. As new… $2495

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AND A MISERY S/W WITH SWAG!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 619 of 644 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 617 618 619 620 621 629 ... LastLast