Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 594 of 644 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 ... LastLast
Results 14,826 to 14,850 of 16087

Thread: Suntup Editions

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exorcist numbered for $1150
    Shipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler GlenDale is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

anyone have the going rate on a numbered RED DRAGON? May be looking to sell (without rights)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GlenDale View Post
    anyone have the going rate on a numbered RED DRAGON? May be looking to sell (without rights)
    For secondary market value, you're looking at around $1,600 USD for a numbered copy of Red Dragon. There are no rights involved anyway as rights only come with the most recently announced book, which at the moment is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Traveler GlenDale is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenDale View Post
    For secondary market value, you're looking at around $1,600 USD for a numbered copy of Red Dragon. There are no rights involved anyway as rights only come with the most recently announced book, which at the moment is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.
    Fantastic. Thank you!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Offering $20000USD for a lettered Misery. Anyone?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, wish I had one to sell!!
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Order placed. I am very excited for this one!

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone that wants rights to go along with The Collector. I'm selling my rights to #16 with The Collector for $650. Contact me here or by email at ericjohns5000@gmail.com. Thanks.

SOLD!
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was looking over my books today, and checked the slipcase on my numbered SOTL as I thought I'd seen something about issues with the cases (of course I can't find it now).

I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but I can see cardboard showing through on both back corners, and a little bit of glue on at least one of them. Is this typical for these slipcases? I don't have anything like this on any of my others.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Mine looks pretty much like that.
    I think that's just the way it's made.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I don’t think mine has that but will check later. Either way that shouldn’t happen.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered. Guessing it will be nicer than my beat up paperback.
    Hoping the next is Dark Matters. Finishing Run by Blake Crouch now. He has quickly become my 3rd favorite author.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Hoping the next is Dark Matters. Finishing Run by Blake Crouch now. He has quickly become my 3rd favorite author.
    He’s brilliant. I’d say he’s this century’s H. G. Wells.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMeister View Post
    I was looking over my books today, and checked the slipcase on my numbered SOTL as I thought I'd seen something about issues with the cases (of course I can't find it now).

I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but I can see cardboard showing through on both back corners, and a little bit of glue on at least one of them. Is this typical for these slipcases? I don't have anything like this on any of my others.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Looked at mine. I don’t think it’s the cardboard but rather the edge of the cloth folded over.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope it's Dark Matter too. I was thinking eventually we would get a Blake Crouch Suntup edition

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed Run! Currently reading good behavior by Crouch now
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    iT LITERALLY DISGUSTS ME... that we are not getting Wayward Series by Suntup and instead Gauntlet... who could give two shits about the collector. He is about $. That is all.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister is just really nice BrewMeister's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    Looked at mine. I don’t think it’s the cardboard but rather the edge of the cloth folded over.
    If you click on the image and look at the full res picture, it's easier to see. I just looked at the case again, with a magnifying glass, and I'm 99% sure it's cardboard. Nothing in the cloth cover is that color, and you can see some of the lines where the paper is pressed together in the cardboard. It looks like the fabric was cut too short, or not placed quite right when they wrapped the corners.

I'm not trying to cause an issue; I just want to know if I have a "bad" slipcase, or if this is what they all look like. I know there have been a few production issues that were completely outside of Suntup's control.

Perhaps Paul or Kris can provide a definitive answer on this?
    Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi BrewMeister, this has been discussed on the FB group. I don’t know what you’re seeing because the picture isn’t loading for me, but from what you are describing, all cases have that rough edge at the top and bottom of the spine. Working with the brocade cloth was challenging. The case maker had already implemented some refinements to make it as clean as possible but that is as good as it gets. I’m rethinking the use of this type of cloth on any future edition, and will likely stay away from it.

You’re welcome to send an email using the contact form with pictures so that I can see if your case exhibits anything beyond what the others look like and if so, I will replace it. Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

[IMG][/IMG]
    If you click on the image and look at the full res picture, it's easier to see. I just looked at the case again, with a magnifying glass, and I'm 99% sure it's cardboard. Nothing in the cloth cover is that color, and you can see some of the lines where the paper is pressed together in the cardboard. It looks like the fabric was cut too short, or not placed quite right when they wrapped the corners.

I'm not trying to cause an issue; I just want to know if I have a "bad" slipcase, or if this is what they all look like. I know there have been a few production issues that were completely outside of Suntup's control.

Perhaps Paul or Kris can provide a definitive answer on this?
    This is what mine looks like.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

The Artist edition is OVER 60% SOLD OUT! The few remaining copies of the Lettered edition will be available to purchase through lottery only, also beginning today at 9 a.m. PT.
    Numbered will be available on the site it seems.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burgerhicks80 View Post
    Agree! One of my new favorite authors!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

391 AE
    77 numbered

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

For Sale: Jaws Paperweight. $400 shipped. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

377 AE
    59 Numbered
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

+ Reply to Thread
Page 594 of 644 FirstFirst ... 94 494 544 584 592 593 594 595 596 604 ... LastLast