Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2618

Thread: DT.com Fantasy Football League

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow this year is flying by. It seems like yesterday that I made the above post and it has been almost three weeks.

I reactivated the league for the 2021 season and I sent an email asking everyone to confirm that they will be participating again this year.

I have set the keeper due date for July 19th. Please select your 25 keepers before that date. Remember to consider position limits and who you would like to draft before doing so.

We will have our slow draft starting August 1st.

With the NFL adding a week to their schedule that means our season will be one week longer as well. I see that this change has really messed with the league's schedule. Please ignore the schedule for now as I will rework it when I get the chance later this summer.

Also, we need to decide if we want to go back to one IR spot or if we want to leave it at two. Now would also be the time to talk about any other potential rule changes that you would like to discuss.

Maerlyn's Imp RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE is just really nice RUBE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Not sure how I had the worst record but I have 2nd pick in the draft. Feeling not so good about this.
    That is ESPN's list. Our real draft order is posted in this thread a couple pages back.

Edit:
    Here it is:

1. Garrell's Raiders, 4-10, 1272
    2. Walkin' Dudes, 4-10, 1350
    3. Derry's Rejects, 5-9, 1301
    4. Lud Billy Bumblers, 6-8, 1409
    5. Gilead Brewery, 6-8, 1429
    6. Rube's .45s, 7-7, 1473
    7. Blain the Paine Train, 8-6, 1368
    8. Forbidden Zone, 8-6, 1448
    9. Big CoughlinHunters, Fourth place
    10. Equus Asinus, Third place
    11. death by snu snu, League Runner-up
    12. Dallas Death Rattle, League Champion

I have now gone in and edited it on the ESPN page as well. Theirs was based off the consolation bracket which we no longer consider due to a vote years ago.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, whew. I didn’t tank to get the first pick btw. My team has been spiraling since Luck decided to retire early.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

those on espn draft order take in consideration the playoffs records including consolation bracket games. Many teams dont even participate in the consolation bracket or forget to submit a lineup, which is why we voted to make draft order dependant on regular season record (like most dynasty leagues do) many years ago
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in for this year, keepers selected.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in for this year as well. Will start looking into my Keepers...

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am back and looking forward to it. Thanks for including me again.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Walkin' Dudes are definitely IN!
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in again this year and will select keepers today.
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget, keepers are due July 19th. Only about half have submitted theirs. Remember to consider the position limits and who you might want to draft first. If you have your limit at a position already, you might consider dropping the worst you have there just in case one you like falls to you.

Also, does anyone have any possible rule changes they would like to discuss? Now is the time for that so they are set before we draft. One we need to consider is whether we want to go back to one IR spot since there should be less COVID issues. Or do y'all want to keep two IR spots?

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Our rosters are pretty large so I wont petition for keeping the 2nd IR spot. Although, I am not going to complain over more flexibility if it is kept.

I kind of like the idea of rolling it back since it was an emergency measure for a crazy season.
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

hw many keepers do we get to keep? we have to bring up all IR guys and leave 3 spaces open for draft picks, correct?
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, 25 total kept so that there are 3 open spots for the draft.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the reminder Rube, I'll work on my keepers this week.

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

If the NFL season is anything like the MLB season we are going to want as many IL spots as possible.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

how many have confirmed returning? I can never remember who is who because the forum names are not on the teams
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am returning
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm back too!

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

IN:

1. Equus Asinus (Skippydo23)
    2. Gilead Brewery (fernandito)
    3. The Forbidden Zone (Doctor Zaius)
    4. Walkin' Dudes (lookwhoitis)
    5. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant)
    6. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr)
    7. Garrell's Raiders (Garrell)
    8. Rube's .45s (RUBE)
    9. The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41)
    10. Blaine the Pain Train (Jason*)
    11. Dallas Death Rattle (Brooks*)

Death by Snu Snu (Kent*)
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719

Ancillary Justice #455

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    IN:

1. Equus Asinus (Skippydo23)
    2. Gilead Brewery (fernandito)
    3. The Forbidden Zone (Doctor Zaius)
    4. Walkin' Dudes (lookwhoitis)
    5. The Big CoughlinHunters (Still Servant)
    6. Lud Billy Bumblers (wolfehr)
    7. Garrell's Raiders (Garrell)
    8. Rube's .45s (RUBE)

Blaine the Pain Train (Jason*)
    Dallas Death Rattle (Brooks*)
    Death by Snu Snu (Kent*)
    The Derry's Rejects (thegunslinger41)
    Everyone but Kent (death by snu snu) has officially confirmed their return. He is SpaceMaN's brother and has been with us since very early on so I am sure he is coming back. I just sent him another message. I wonder if SpaceMaN still checks PMs from this site. I will also send him a message if I don't hear from Kent soon.

About half of you still need to submit your keepers. Don't forget.

Country
    Country Flag

I see that death by snu snu has submitted their keepers so I guess that means Kent is in.

There are four teams that have still not submitted keepers. Please remember that the keeper deadline is the 19th so we are less than a week away.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

My bad can ya'll refresh my memory - So 28 roster spots, I'm selecting 25 Keepers and then drafting 3 players in the Draft, yes?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    My bad can ya'll refresh my memory - So 28 roster spots, I'm selecting 25 Keepers and then drafting 3 players in the Draft, yes?
    Yes, but there are specific quantities of each type of players you are supposed to stay within. Can anyone elaborate on what those quantities are?

Country
    Country Flag

If you go to the league page, it is under settings.

However, here it is for easy reference:

Position: Max
    QB: 5
    RB: 12
    WR: 12
    TE: 6
    K: 3
    D/ST: 3

If you are planning to draft certain positions then it would be a good idea to make sure you have the space at that position before setting your keepers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 ... LastLast