Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 903 of 971 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 901 902 903 904 905 913 953 ... LastLast
Results 22,551 to 22,575 of 24268

Thread: Random Comments/Stream of Consciousness Thread

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Wow, that's harder to do then I thought. Easily came up with 15 I have, and a couple I don't, and still left off a lot. Putting them in order would just about be impossible for me, but will have to think about it and give it a try.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

When/where will results be posted?
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    When/where will results be posted?
    I’ll
    Share here
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

I submitted my answers, but it’s definitely based on what I have more than what I’ve seen. Hard to judge those that you haven’t actually held, in my opinion. Did throw in a few (like Misery and Salem’s Lot) that I don’t have that I think are nice from what I’ve seen about them.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This has been a crazy long week. Last Thursday, while walking my dog, she tried crossing the street to see another dog, causing me to slip on the ice. I fell, hitting the back of my head. Hard! No fracture was found in the CT scan I had two hours later, but I ended up with a concussion. The first couple days were fine, but it’s been difficult to work this week, and all I want to do is sleep. On the plus side, I’ve spent a lot of time listening to MasterClass courses. My son’s headaches haven’t improved, so he’s at least liked having someone to commiserate with.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    This has been a crazy long week. Last Thursday, while walking my dog, she tried crossing the street to see another dog, causing me to slip on the ice. I fell, hitting the back of my head. Hard! No fracture was found in the CT scan I had two hours later, but I ended up with a concussion. The first couple days were fine, but it’s been difficult to work this week, and all I want to do is sleep. On the plus side, I’ve spent a lot of time listening to MasterClass courses. My son’s headaches haven’t improved, so he’s at least liked having someone to commiserate with.
    Sorry to hear that, Brian and hope the both of you improve soon.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Ugh. Really sorry to hear that. I can imagine that's scary. I will always have memories of my grandmother always demanding we call 911 if someone over the age of X would fall because of the unknown trauma that can occur.

Also, the Great Courses (along with MasterClass) got me through my COVID quarantine. Recommend those!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Wow, I hope you and your son get some peace and quiet real soon, sending you all the positivity I can.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous day here in the neighborhood. Low 60's, unlimited visibility. Spring is in the air. Off in the distance is Mt. Diablo. ~3,900 ft. in elevation.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful here in TN the last few days, sunshine and mid 50s. It has been so wet, the ground is finally drying out. Spent today with my son riding dirt bikes, driving RC trucks and playing some b-ball. (good times)

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds nice. We still have approx a foot of snow on the ground and it’s currently 8 degrees here this morning.

Although.....we are supposed to reach 40 today and possibly 60 on Wednesday and Thursday. Maybe spring will get here eventually after all.
    WANTED:
    Any DT S/L’s #181

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

My dog is on my shit list right now... and she knows it.

My wife and I were helping with school projects last night, meaning the dog was being ignored. She took revenge by finding my wallet and completely tearing apart the leather. No bills or cards were destroyed, but the wallet was a special gift a few years ago, so I’m just angry that it was destroyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My wife and I were helping with school projects last night, meaning the dog was being ignored. She took revenge by finding my wallet and completely tearing apart the leather. No bills or cards were destroyed, but the wallet was a special gift a few years ago, so I’m just angry that it was destroyed.

That is a nice wallet too man...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep... which is exactly why I’m in a non-forgiving mood right now.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Mine did this when she was a puppy. She did chew up a couple cards but not to the point of being unusable.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch! I was similarly cranky when my dogs ate a couch. My wife was less angry because she wanted a new couch anyway. No truth to the rumor she hid Beggin' Strips deep under the cushions just prior.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Replace it with a Ridge. Unchewable.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Metal?? Those look interesting, but aren't my style.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Metal?? Those look interesting, but aren't my style.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoying a bottle of one of the finest, and most difficult to obtain beer in the USA.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Yum!! I signed up for a virtual IPA fest that will be at the end of April. The shipment includes a double dry-hopped Pliny the Elder.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Enjoying a bottle of one of the finest, and most difficult to obtain beer in the USA.

I'll have a cold glass of, O'Douls please!!! lol lol Whatever happened to "Bud"? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Hello from Costa Rica

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pura Vida!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What is the deal with telemarketers being clueless about being on voicemail. It seems like almost everyday I get a voicemail like "Hello Mike ..... Are you there? ...... Hello? ....... <click>"

For awhile I had my outgoing message be really quick so my friends and family didn't have to wait through a long message. But since I kept getting these calls, I figured my outgoing message completed before the telemarketers knew they were connected. So I reverted back to the default message, which should take several seconds to complete, so the telemarketers should be well aware they are on voicemail.

Of course once they realize they are on voicemail, they don't leave a meaningful message.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 903 of 971 FirstFirst ... 403 803 853 893 901 902 903 904 905 913 953 ... LastLast