Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 344 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,925 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a copy of the Castle Rock Newsletter, Volume 1 # 7 (July 1985). PM or email @superpm@triad.rr.com

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I digitalized them all, but I dont think that's what you want
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Yes, that is correct. Looking for a hard copy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want to sell a DT set? I had one for sale and it sold but someone else approached me to get one! When it rains to pours!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone want to sell a DT set? I had one for sale and it sold but someone else approached me to get one! When it rains to pours!
    How much are they willing to spend?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    How much are they willing to spend?
    Retail up to $16ish
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by superpm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Yes, that is correct. Looking for a hard copy.
    Not that issue, but this summer I was contacted by someone that was selling the following Castle Rock issues :
    - 1985 Vol 1 numéro 6
    - 1985 Vol 1 numéro 9
    - 1985 Vol 1 numéro 11
    - 1986 Vol 2 numéro 6
    - 1987 Vol 3 numéro 1
    - 1988 Vol 3-4 numéro 11-1
    - 1989 Vol 4 numéro 10
    - 1989 Vol 5 numéro 1
    - 1989 Vol 5 numéro 9-10

If it may interest you or others, let me know
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Snowglobe. Gimme. Now.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Snowglobe. Gimme. Now.
    Nope.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted:
    The Mist Snowglobe

Willing to pay $500+
    Won't save a virgin from hell, but will help complete my collection.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Wanted:
    The Mist Snowglobe

Willing to pay $500+

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a clean 1st/1st Shining
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Wind Through the Keyhole AGE. I ordered it from Grant but they've refunded me and refuse to respond to inquiry. So... I'm frustrated and turning to the forums instead.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Wanted: Wind Through the Keyhole AGE. I ordered it from Grant but they've refunded me and refuse to respond to inquiry. So... I'm frustrated and turning to the forums instead.
    Odd since they still show available.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Weird. I ordered one of them a couple months back and everything went fine.

I did message them recently about something else and they're not responding to any of their emails now. Wonder what's going on
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Weird. I ordered one of them a couple months back and everything went fine.

I did message them recently about something else and they're not responding to any of their emails now. Wonder what's going on
    A newsletter was sent out recently stating VIII AE was sold out I believe. No mention of TWTTK though.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an email from Grant Books on November 29th when I asked how much stock he had left of TWTTK.

He responded saying he had a "bunch" Unless they all sold out that fast idk
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps you were wanting it shipped to Canada?

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Wanted:
    The Mist Snowglobe

Willing to pay $500+
    ???? $500 ?????? Holy shit, glad I have two!!! RF you never should have let yours ride on the car or swings!!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Here's one, brand new $100 on Ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/11459134344...xoC3lsQAvD_BwE

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by superpm View Post
    Here's one, brand new $100 on Ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/11459134344...xoC3lsQAvD_BwE

I wouldn't pay more than retail for one.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    ???? $500 ?????? Holy shit, glad I have two!!! RF you never should have let yours ride on the car or swings!!!! lol lol
    ... you have ... TttttwwwwwWWwWwwoooOoooo???

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps you were wanting it shipped to Canada?
    Of course I did. I didn't realize this was deal breaker for a business in this day and age, normally they just gauge you for shipping and the world moves on.

Traveler Srbo will become famous soon enough Srbo will become famous soon enough

Hi.
    Anyone selling a Cemetery Gift Edition of Full Dark, No Stars?
    I am super new to this site, thanks for letting me join, so I`m not sure how this works.
    If you have one to sell me, would you offer it here or do you send me a private message (which I have to first figure ot where those are )
    Thank you.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    Hi.
    Anyone selling a Cemetery Gift Edition of Full Dark, No Stars?
    I am super new to this site, thanks for letting me join, so I`m not sure how this works.
    If you have one to sell me, would you offer it here or do you send me a private message (which I have to first figure ot where those are )
    Thank you.
    Good morning Srbo; so you found your way to TDT - awesome.
    As to your question, the process could work either way - stay tuned.
    Hopefully someone will reach out to you.
    Unfortunately, I sold mine, otherwise it would be yours!

sk (Siep)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 344 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317 318 319 327 ... LastLast