Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comics Collectible Classifieds ( For Sale and Wanted Items )

Hybrid View

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

I have a complete collection of Dark Tower comics - every edition, every variant, every one shot. The first 3 sets are also slipcased thats 9 slipcases in total which house the standard version, variant version and sketch version of the first 3 sets.

I have some major purchases coming up soon so will need to sell these. I would prefer to sell as a collection but may split if there isnt a buyer for them all and there is enough interest for the single editions.

I am in the UK so consider postage costs. I am going to count up how many I have in total and will update this post with numbers and pricing shortly.

Traveler twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough twukker is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ianlever99 View Post
    I have a complete collection of Dark Tower comics - every edition, every variant, every one shot. The first 3 sets are also slipcased thats 9 slipcases in total which house the standard version, variant version and sketch version of the first 3 sets.

I have some major purchases coming up soon so will need to sell these. I would prefer to sell as a collection but may split if there isnt a buyer for them all and there is enough interest for the single editions.

I am in the UK so consider postage costs. I am going to count up how many I have in total and will update this post with numbers and pricing shortly.
    I thought I would ask you in this thread whether you had found anyone to take your collection, yet? If you are willing to break it up, I've got a few that I need in order to complete my collection. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread